剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Because, two, I am right, always.
这令人沮丧 但你会慢慢习惯的
It's frustrating -- get used to it.
第三 只有我们
And, three, there is only us.
你和我 这就是全部
You and me-- that's all there is.
我们拥有一切
We have it all --
人♥民♥ 话语权
the people, the pulpit,
财政♥权♥ 军权 全部
the purse strings, the guns, all of it.
一切 都由我们调遣 用于国防
Everything-- ours to deploy in the defense
以及改善我们服务的人♥民♥与政♥府♥
and betterment of the people and office we serve.
但白宫外的那些男人
But the men outside these oval walls?
他们想把这一切从我们这儿夺走
They want to take it all away from us.
因为他们太怕了
Because they are terrified.
他们气疯了
Because they are outraged.
因为他们开始意识到
Because they have come to the realization
这么多世纪的厌女症和特权
that all those centuries of misogyny and privilege
和这样的现状要终结了
and status quo are finally over.
所以你永远不能听一个男人的话 而不是我的
That is why you never listen to a man over me.
你作为总统的成功是我唯一的日程
Your success as President is my only agenda.
只有我 会永远支持你
I, alone, have your back -- always!
你要把野蛮人关在门外吗
You want to keep the barbarians at the gate?
你要防卫住这些城墙吗
You want to hold these walls?
你想一直拥有这里吗
You want to keep having it all,
翻转不公的浪潮 重写描绘地图
reverse the tides of injustice, redraw the map,
用光明驱散黑暗 赢得我们的阵地
flood the darkness with light, earn our place,
完成这些 让女人掌权不在是新鲜事
and make it so that a woman holding this office
而成为一种典范吗
is no longer a novelty but the norm?
那你就不能再把我看成一个雇员
Then you have to stop thinking of me as an employee
而是看清我真实的样子
and start thinking of me as what I am.
什么样子
And what is that?
头
The boss.
把你的信仰给我 只给我
Put your faith in me, and me alone,
那你就会成为里程碑
and you will become a monument.
无视我 让他们离间我们
Ignore me, allow them to come between us,
那你只能成为一个注脚
and you will become an asterisk.
门口有辆车在等着
There's a car waiting outside.
东出口 就在窗帘外面
East exit, just beyond those curtains.
它会带你去特区酒店
It'll take you to the District Hotel.
前台的服务员 叫迈克
The bellhop out front -- his name is Mike.
迈克为我工作
Mike works for me.
他会给你一把钥匙 523房♥间
Mike will give you a key-- room 523.
你会发现♥房♥♥间里有一到连通门
Inside that room, you'll find a connecting door.
门没锁
The door will be unlocked.
我现在起身
I'm going to get up now.
差不多
Let's give it --
不知道 30秒吧
I don't know -- 30 seconds?
然后你跟上
Then you come.
所以你告诉我 你想成为哪种人
So, you tell me, which one do you want to be?
里程碑
A monument.
我想成为里程碑
I want to be a monument.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表