剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
《丑闻》前情提要
Previously on "Scandal"...
-什么事 -奎恩·铂金斯在我手上
- What? - I have Quinn Perkins.
把我的化石还给我
I want my bones back.
铂金斯的命 还是我的自♥由♥
Perkins' life... or my freedom.
试试啊
Try me.
天啊
Oh, God!
是的 我要报火警
Yes. I'd like to report a fire.
我不知道
I-I don't know.
是在仓库过去的那个空地
It's that lot out past the warehouse.
麻烦快点儿
Please hurry.
可能会有人受伤
Someone could get hurt.
《丑闻》
第七季 第八集
市警局昨晚收到一通匿名报♥警♥电♥话♥
Metro PD got an anonymous 911 call last night.
他们在一辆被盗车辆中发现了尸体
They discovered the body in a stolen car.
火势还在持续
The fire was still burning.
犯罪现场调查小组只能找到部分牙印模
CSU was only able to get a partial dental impression.
但他们的确在后备箱发现了
But they did find blood and hair
尸体 还有血迹和头发
in the trunk with the remains.
是奎恩
It's Quinn.
法定死因是两处枪伤
Official cause of death is two gunshot wounds --
一处在胸部 一处在头部
one to the chest, one in the head.
我的天 她的裙子
Oh, my God. Her dress.
给我
Give it to me.
孩子呢 是...
What about the baby? Was it...
是的
Yes, it was.
查理
Charlie...
告诉我你需要什么
Tell me what you need.
罗宾
Robin.
抱歉 我不能
I'm sorry. I can't --
我们本来打算给孩子取名叫罗宾
We were gonna name the baby Robin...
我们的宝贝女儿
our baby girl.
丽芙
Liv.
大家
Everyone...
对这场沉重的悲剧我深表遗憾
...I am so sorry for this immensely tragic loss.
我想向你们每一个人
I wanted to express my sympathies
表示深切的同情
to each and every one of you,
不管有没有用
for whatever it's worth.
总统夫人 这很贴心
Madam President, that is very kind.
查理 对吗
Charlie, right?
是的 夫人
Uh, ma'am.
奎恩为我的竞选出过力
Quinn worked on my campaign.
她一直都很可爱
She was always so lovely.
如果你需要任何东西
If there is anything that you need,
任何东西
anything at all,
请告诉我
please let me know.
非常感谢 夫人
I really appreciate that, ma'am.
那简直是禽兽所为
This was the work of a monster.
不可理喻
It is unfathomable.
总统夫人 我跟你一起回去
Madam President, I'll head back with you.
我知道有很多紧急的问题
I know there are many pressing issues --
别胡说了 奥利维亚
Nonsense, Olivia.
我知道有很多事要安排
I know there are arrangements that need to be made.
你留在这儿
You stay here.
不用着急
Take all the time you need.
跟你的家人在一起
Be with your family.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会想着你的 查理
I'm thinking of you, Charlie.
先生
Sir? ?Huh?
联调局联♥系♥问什么时间合适
The FBI reached out asking when's the best time
呈交你要求的简报
to give you the briefing you requested.
我不需要简报
I don't need the briefing.
我确定他们在追查所有可能的线索
I'm sure they're pursuing every possible lead.
好 先生
Yes, sir.
汉娜
H-Hannah.
格拉克兰的抵达时间有什么更新吗
Any update on Glackland's arrival time?
格拉克兰先生的飞机今晚6:50到达
Mr. Glackland's jet lands at 6:50 tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
上个月在日本大使♥馆♥
I had the most spectacular lunch last month
我吃了一顿最好吃的午餐
at the Japanese embassy.
你觉得你能帮我打听到
Do you think you could track down
厨师的名字吗
the name of the chef for me?
- 我讨厌这事 -我懂
-I hate this. - I know.
你不必在那些当中挑
You don't have to pick one of those.
这儿有更多选择
They have more options in here.
这个怎么样
What about something like this?
不 太基本款了
Mm, no. It's too basic.
-我觉得很雅致 -不 是不错
- I think it's elegant. - No, it's nice.
只是不太对 不是奎恩的风格
It's just not right. It's not Quinn.
这些东西都不是
None of this stuff is.
我在阿根廷有个导师
You know, I had a mentor in Argentina,
一名上年纪的间谍
this old spy.
他哪儿都去过 什么都做过
He'd been everywhere and he'd done everything
他总是说 等他去世了
and he always said that when -- when he passed,
他想把自己的骨灰装进子弹
he wanted to have all of his ashes loaded into bullets
然后来射击他的敌人
and fired into his enemies.
奎恩喜欢那个故事
Quinn loved that story.
肯定是够厉害 但
It's certainly badass, but --
-疯狂 -我本来要说极端
- Insane. - I was gonna say extreme.
查理 我们不能把奎恩变成弹♥药♥
Charlie, we can't... turn Quinn into ammunition.
为什么不能 我埋过人
Why not? I've buried people --
你知道 很多人
You know, a lot of people.
我是说 我曾经做的那种事
I mean, what's the difference between what I used to do
跟你们想对奎恩做的事 有什么区别
and what you guys want to do with Quinn?
一个漂亮盒子 几千块钱
A fancy box and a few thousand dollars.
不 奎恩值得更多的
No. Quinn deserves more than this.
她像个战士一样死去
She died a warrior.
她会想像个战士一样离开
She would want to go out like one.
算了吧
Just, forget it.
查理
Charlie...
你确定吗
...are you sure?
我当然确定了
Of course I'm sure.
那我们就这么做
Then that's what we'll do.
需要有人写篇悼词
Someone should write a eulogy.
你愿意吗
Will you?
尸检报告
我要... 回家了
Hey. I'm...heading home.
查理让我写悼词 所以...
Charlie asked me to write the eulogy, so...
他有个关于葬礼的想法 子弹
He has an idea for the burial -- bullets.
奎恩可喜欢那个故事了
Oh, Quinn loved that story.
是啊
Yeah.
好了
Anyway...
奎恩跟你提到过一个发夹吗
Did Quinn ever mention anything about a hairpin?
什么
What?
验尸官的报告里提到了
It's in the coroner's report --
什么古董发夹
some antique hairpin
还是部分完整的 尽管...
that managed to stay partially intact despite --
我不记得她提到过
I don't remember her ever mentioning it,
婚礼的每一个细节我们都讨论过了
and we went over every detail planning the wedding.
有印象吗
Ring any bells?
没有
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
你有大餐可以享用了
You're in for a treat.
我请来了日本大使♥馆♥的大厨
I borrowed the chef from the Japanese embassy.
你能回来我真高兴
I'm so happy you're back.
芬西 怎么 怎么了
Fentsie, what -- what -- what is it?
发生什么了
What's the matter?
都结束了 好吗
It's over, okay?
我们之间结束了
We're done.
芬西 你 你是在开玩笑对吧
Fentsie, you're -- you're joking, right?
这只是个玩笑
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表