剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
你知道这是我们的时机
You know this is our moment.
我们真的有机会扳倒奥利维亚
That we have a real shot at taking Olivia down.
但你也知道我们那么做了 罗宾和我会离开
But you also know that if we do that, Robin and I will leave,
你家就又空了
and your house will be empty again.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
你喜欢我们在这儿
You like having us here.
你喜欢你家有个孩子
You like having a baby in your house.
你觉得幸福
You're happy.
这让你变得软弱
And it's making you soft.
软弱
Soft?
你看不到目标了
You're losing sight of the goal.
对不起 我知道你不想听到这话 但...
I'm sorry. I know you don't want to hear it, but...
我们不是你的家人
we are not your family.
我们来这儿不是过家家
We are not here to play house.
我来这儿是因为奥利维亚
We are here because Olivia is --
我说了够了
I said, "That's enough."
你不想跟我玩硬的 姑娘
You don't want to play tough with me, girl.
别逼我
Don't push me.
别在我手里抱着你的孩子的时候
Not while I have your child in my hands.
如果这里有人误读了形势
If there's anyone here who's misreading the situation,
那也是你
it's you.
你说我变软弱了
You say I've gone "soft"?
绝没有
Hardly.
这个孩子
This child...
这个孩子才软弱
This child is soft.
她的脖子非常柔软
And her neck is very soft.
想象一下如果我用手 这只手
Imagine if I took my hand -- this hand --
开始对这里用力
and began to apply pressure right here.
你会有什么感受
How would you feel about that?
别
Don't!
我还什么都没做呢
I haven't done a thing.
但你还是感受到了 不是吗
And, still, you feel it, don't you?
从你心口泛起的恶心
That nausea rising up, deep in the pit of your stomach,
一直到喉咙深处
right up to the back of your throat
仅仅是因为想到有人可能会伤害你的孩子
just at the idea someone might hurt your child.
这是本能
That's biology.
是母性在作怪
That's Mother Nature's special little trick.
我知道你想扳倒奥利维亚
I know you want to take Olivia down.
我不会允许的
I won't allow it.
我做不到
I can't.
因为我的本能
Because of my biology,
我的天性
because of my nature,
我不能让任何人伤害我的孩子
I can't let anyone hurt my child
正如你无法容忍♥别人伤害你的孩子
any more than you would abide someone hurting yours.
把她还给我
You give her to me!
哈克 那封俄♥罗♥斯♥邮件你已追踪一个小时了
Huck, you've been tracing that Russian e-mail for an hour.
肯定有所发现的吧
You have to have found something.
我有很多发现
I'm finding plenty.
这东西有痕迹
This thing's got a trail,
但这痕迹一直在绕圈圈
but it's a trail that keeps leading in circles.
每次我觉得快要
And every time I think I'm about
找出发件人的时候
to figure out exactly who sent it,
都会回到原点
I end up right back where I started.
非常厉害
It's really impressive.
好吧 罗伯特 你得给我们更多信息
Okay. Robert, buddy, you got to give us more info.
我已经告诉了你们一切
I have told you everything.
你肯定漏掉了什么
There's gotta be something you're leaving out.
当然有
Boy, I'll say there is.
酒店收据
Hotel receipts.
几十次中午的会面
Dozens and dozens of midday meetings
似乎被你忘了
that seem to have slipped your mind.
好吧 那... 那什么都不是
A-All right. That's -- That's -- That's nothing.
看起来不像什么都不是
That doesn't seem like nothing.
看起来像是你在进行一些
Seems like you've been having meetings
不想让我们知道的会面
that you don't want us to know about.
看起来像是你走进这扇门
Seems like you've walked in here
装得像个迷茫的小无辜
acting like a little lost innocent
但事实上 你却在做一些
when, actually, you've been getting up
你不该做的事
to something you shouldn't.
不 不 你想错了
No, no. You've got it wrong.
她错了吗
Is she wrong, though?
如果她没错 你应该告诉我们的
Because if she isn't, you should tell us.
-这不会终止我们的合同 -查理 这是叛国
- It's not a deal breaker. - Charlie, it's treason.
说得好像你就没有叛过国一样
Like you've never committed a little treason.
这不是叛国
It isn't treason!
我有外遇了 行了吗
I'm having an affair, okay?
我出轨了一位有夫之妇
I'm sleeping with a married woman.
-各位 -那你为什么不早说
- Um, guys. - So why didn't you just say that?
因为这不关你们的事
Because it isn't any of your business.
这事无关紧要 她都不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
It isn't pertinent. She's not even Russian!
-各位 各位 -她是谁
- Guys. Guys! - Who is she?
他出轨的是瓦内萨·巴拉德
He's sleeping with Vanessa Ballard.
我们得到消息称巴考尔先生
We're hearing from our sources that Mr. Bacall
一直在向俄♥罗♥斯♥特工提供情报
has been feeding intelligence to Russian agents,
国安局巴拉德局长夫人与俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍有私情
利用他在国♥务♥院♥的职务便利
using his position at the State Department
和他与瓦内萨·巴拉德 也就是
and his secret relationship with Vanessa Ballard --
国安局局长杰克·巴拉德的妻子的私情
wife of NSA Director Jake Ballard --
来获取国♥家♥机♥密♥
to access state secrets.
这些情报泄露的范围和严重程度...
Now, the scope and seriousness of these breaches...
跟你上♥床♥的女人
You've been sleeping with a woman
是国♥家♥安♥全♥局局长的妻子
who's married to the head of the National Security Agency,
而你居然觉得这无关紧要
and somehow you didn't think that was pertinent?
有一千两百万美元直接打给了他
...$12 million being paid to him directly.
利用她丈夫在国安局的职位
Through her husband's employment at the NSA,
瓦内萨·巴拉德能够接触到
Vanessa Ballard could have had access
大量国♥家♥机♥密♥
to a panoply of state secrets.
作为国安局局长
In his capacity as NSA Chief,
巴拉德上将负责监管外国情报的
Admiral Ballard oversees the gathering and analysis
收集与分♥析♥ 作为他的...
of foreign intelligence as part of his...
我给你的辞职信打了个草稿
I wrote a draft of your resignation letter.
你听听怎么样
Tell me what you think.
你都开始攻击我妻子了
You're attacking my wife now?
"鉴于当前对于我妻子瓦内萨的
"In light of the ongoing investigation
-调查..." -指挥官也有她的尊严
- into my wife, Vanessa..." - Command has dignity.
"我决定将自己撤下
"...I've decided to withdraw my name
幕僚长一职的候选名单"
from consideration for the job of Chief of Staff."
指挥官也有她的骄傲
Command has pride.
"同时我也会辞去国♥家♥安♥全♥局局长一职"
"I also resign as Director of the National Security Agency..."
这事必须结束了 你听到了吗
This needs to end! Do you hear me?
"并上交我所有的安全权限 直到..."
"...and will surrender my security clearance unt--"
你保证过会平稳过渡
I was promised a smooth transition.
但现在看起来
And now it would seem that the wife
我的下任幕僚长人选的妻子不止出轨了
of my pick for Chief of Staff is not just having an affair --
据说还在把国♥家♥机♥密♥兜售给
She's allegedly selling state secrets
-出价高者 -她没有兜售国♥家♥机♥密♥
- to the highest bidder! - S-She's not selling state secrets.
-她只是有了婚外情 -我不相信
- She's just having an affair. - I don't believe it.
我们正在全面调查此事了
We're launching a full-scale investigation into the matter,
总统女士
Madam President.
如果我们发现任何国♥家♥安♥全♥被破坏的证据
If there's any evidence of a breach in our national security --
国♥家♥安♥全♥完好无损 总统女士 我向您保证
Our national security is intact, Madam President, I assure you.
我还可以保证我妻子绝不是间谍
I can also assure you my wife is not spy
鲍勃·巴考尔也从未向俄♥罗♥斯♥提供过情报
and Bob Bacall has never freelanced for the Russians.
那他账户里的钱是哪里来的
Then how did that money get in his account?
奥利维亚·波普 罗森
Olivia Pope, Rosen.
她在以间谍罪陷害他
She's framing him for espionage.
奥利维亚·波普 总统女士
Olivia Pope. Madam President --
够了
Enough!
今天本来是个好日子
Today was supposed to be a good day.
我非常期待今天的到来
I was looking forward to today.
今天是我做年度乳腺X线检查的日子
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表