剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Good luck with your exam.
预防是存活的关键
Prevention is the key to survival.
-小鲍比呢 -走了
- Hey, where's Bobby Boy? - Uh, gone.
他想试试合法辩护这条路
He's rolling the dice with the legal defense.
好吧 接下来怎么办
Okay. Well, what next?
要开始下一个案子吗
On to the next client?
我们要不要发广♥告♥
Should we start placing ads or...
什么
What?
可以吧
Uh, maybe.
或者还是算了
Or...maybe we don't.
什么叫"算了"
What do you mean, "Maybe we don't"?
你说公♥司♥马上就要倒闭了
You said the firm was in danger of shutting down.
我知道 但是说不定确实该倒闭了
I know. But maybe that's the way it should be.
离开这里 你们在开玩笑呢 对吧
Get out of town. You're joking, right?
我没有
I'm not.
在奎因不在的情况下办案 我不知道
Working this case without Quinn? I don't know.
感觉不太对
It -- ?It felt wrong.
没有了奎因 感觉不太对
Without Quinn, it -- it feels wrong.
或许现在是时候谈谈了
So maybe it's time to have the harder conversation.
什么 不要
What?! No!
听着 我明白了 真的
Not -- Look, I-I get it. I do.
或许这是个烂摊子
I mean, maybe this was just a bad client.
罗伯特毫无是处
Robert was a big zero.
下一个就会变好的
The next will be better.
或者会更糟
Or it'll be worse.
你们乐观一点行不行
Come on with the attitude.
不是这样的
It's not the same.
就是这样
It'll be the same.
最终
Eventually...
最终一定会是这样
it'll be exactly the same.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我会回来的
I'll be back.
等着我
Just -- Just wait.
奎因
Quinn!
奎因
Quinn!
你到底在干什么
What in God's name are you doing?
找奎因
Looking for Quinn.
"找奎因"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Looking for Quinn"?
她离开了
She left.
一小时前 跟你走的
An hour ago. With you.
我知道 她是最棒的
I know, I know. She's the cutest.
什么
What?
这是怎么回事 你怎么会在这
What is happening right now? How are you here?
我想让你看看你的教女
I wanted you to see your goddaughter.
仅此一次
Once.
奎恩 拜托了
Quinn. Please.
很显然有很多事情我还不了解
Obviously there's a lot I don't know.
但你也有很多事情不了解
But there are things you don't know, too.
所以在
So, before --
这一次不许废话
No talking this time.
不许狡辩 不许高谈阔论 不许有浮夸的情感流露
No pleading, no speeches. No big, emotional appeals.
-你已经输了 -奎恩
- You've already lost. - ?Quinn.
没想到我死而复生 还带着把枪
Died and came back. With a gun.
你得听我说
You need to hear --
你的供认书 我已经帮你打好了
Your confession. I typed it all up for you.
不客气 看看这上面
You're welcome. Look it over.
所有事都在这里
Everything's there.
拉沙德 亚丝明 阴谋 谋杀 叛国
Rashad, Yasmeen, conspiracy, murder, treason.
你要签上你的名字
You're going to sign that,
交给大卫·罗森 然后
turn it into David Rosen, and then...
奎恩 我们可以之后再说这件事 现在你很危险
Quinn, we can talk all this out later, but right now you're in danger.
你会在监狱中过完余生
...you'll spend the rest of your life in prison,
至少在那里你不会怕我哪天丧失理智
where you'll be safe in case I lose my admirable self-control.
你觉得在你死后 我难道没有想过
Since you died, you don't think there were days
-自己也一死了之吗 -别废话了
- that I wished I was dead, too? - No speeches.
我活该 我害死了我最好的朋友
I deserved it. I killed my best friend.
不许狡辩
No pleading!
事实是 即使我想去死 我也不能这么做
The thing is -- Even if I wanted to die, I can't.
我是指挥官 我太重要了
I'm Command. I'm too important.
此时此刻 几个B613出身的狙击手
Right now, there are B613-trained snipers
就在街对面
across the street,
他们正瞄准着你
and their scopes are trained on you.
-你在虚张声势 -不知道什么时候
You're bluffing. ?Any second now,
他们就会对你拿枪指着我的行为丧失耐心
they're going to get tired of you pointing that gun at me,
然后扣下扳机杀了你
and they're going to take their shots at you.
-罗文会信你的鬼话 我不会 -放下枪
- Rowan fell for your bluff. I won't. - Unless you put that gun down.
如果你不放下枪 你会死的
If you don't put the gun down, you're going to die.
-这一次是真的 奎恩 -你就不能闭嘴吗
- This time for real, Quinn. - Would you shut up?!
-闭嘴 -放下枪
- Shut up, or I... - ?Drop the gun!
丽芙
Liv!
快走 快
Get out! Now!
快走
Go! Now!
总统女士您找我
Madam President. You wanted to see me.
奥利维亚安排了明早的记者会
Olivia's arranged a press conference for tomorrow morning.
她知道了
She knows.
关于瓦内萨 我们的所作所为
About Vanessa. What we did.
她有证据
And she has evidence.
一份文件
A document, so...
我准备承认这一切
I'm going to admit to it.
在事态更糟之前认栽
Take the fall before things get any worse.
我相信不管奥利维亚有什么 在法庭上都站不住脚
I'm certain that whatever Olivia has wouldn't hold up in court.
-我们仍有一战之力 -不
- We can still fight this. - ?No!
都结束了
It's over.
我会把你的名字排除在外 由我承担这一切
I can leave your name out of it, take this on myself.
但是塞勒斯就任之后
But once Cyrus is president?
你只能靠你自己了
You're on your own.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
就快好了
Almost done.
奎恩的事情你对我撒了谎
You lied about Quinn.
彼此彼此
Ha! So did you.
你口口声声说自己不在乎奎恩的遭遇
You claimed you didn't care what happened to Quinn.
说你和她不是
That you weren't, uh...
那个词怎么说来着
What was the phrase?
"死党"
"BFFs forever"?
我只是在虚张声势
I was bluffing. ?
我知道
I know.
可是为什么让我以为她死了
Then why let me think she was dead?
要是你知道真♥相♥了
Would you have given me back my bones
-你会把我的骨头还我吗 -不会
- if you knew the truth? - ?No.
这就是你要的答案
Well, there's your answer.
只要再包扎一下
I just have to, uh, bandage this up.
她恨我 爸爸
She hates me, Dad.
古生物学家之间一直有争论
There is a -- a debate among paleontologists
恐龙对幼崽是否有感情
as to whether dinosaurs feel love for their young or not.
许多年来 人们似乎都认为它们是没有感情的
For many years, it seemed that they -- they did not.
然而某一天 蒙大拿的一个团队
Then one day, a team in Montana
发现了一组化石中的慈母龙
discovered the remains of the Maiasaura
屈膝在三条幼龙
crouching over fossils of three juveniles
和14窝蛋上
and 14 nests of eggs,
保护着它们
protecting them.
这是我
It's something I've...
最近一直萦绕于心的一件事
been thinking about a lot lately.
记住一天清洗两次伤口
Be sure to clean it twice a day.
别让伤口沾水
Try not to get it wet.
白宫幕僚长奥利维亚·波普
White House Chief of Staff Olivia Pope
今早将会发表一份对外声明
will be issuing a public statement this morning.
声明内容不得而知
There has been no word as to what she might say,
但是据知情人士透露
but insiders speculate she will be announcing
也许她将宣告辞职
her rumored resignation.
当我被提名为
When I was named as Chief of Staff
美国第一位女总统的幕僚长的时候
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表