剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
手足情深啊 艾比 我们可是过命的兄弟
Brothers in arms, Abby. We cheated death together.
他有问起关于调查的事情吗
Has he been asking about the investigation?
-什么意思 -比如你们有没有找到怀疑对象
- What do you mean? - Like whether or not you guys have any suspects,
-之类的 -并没有
- that kind of thing. - Not really.
就算他真的有嫌疑人 我也不知道啊
Even if he did, I wouldn't know anything.
你可是美国司法部长
You're the Attorney General of the United States.
没错 但是在劫机这件事上
That's correct. But in the case of the hijacking,
我也是个证人 这是一种利益冲突
I'm also a witness. ?It's a conflict of interest.
-你自请回避了 -没办法啊
- You recused yourself? - I had to.
-他自请回避了 -他是潜在的证人
- Recused himself? - He's a potential witness.
大卫可能一开始就是
Conflicting out David could have been
塞勒斯计划的一部分 让他出局
part of Cyrus' plan from the beginning.
-萝拉那边有什么消息吗 -什么都没有
- What'd you get from Lola? - Lola was a dead end,
但是她确实有一幅夏加尔的作品
but she does have a Chagall available
只要你们手头有几百万闲钱的话
if anyone's got a couple million lying around.
暗网上有什么线索吗
Was there anything on the darknet?
没有 我也没找到塞勒斯和恶意程序之间的关系
Nope, and I haven't had any luck tying Cyrus to the malware.
你这哼哼是什么意思
Is that a good "Hmm" Or a bad "Hmm"?
可能没什么 但是我在塞勒斯的电脑上
Could be nothing, but I just found a draft of his speech
发现了他为阿尔·史密斯晚宴所准备的演讲草稿
for the Al Smith dinner on Cyrus' computer.
阿尔·史密斯晚宴 跟空军二号♥
The Al Smith dinner? That was the same day
-被劫持是同一天啊 -等等
- Air Force Two was hijacked. - Hold up.
你不是说他要去参加那个海盗峰会吗
Didn't you say that he asked to go to that pirate summit?
那他怎么会为另一件事
Why would he waste his time
浪费时间写演讲稿呢
writing a speech for this other thing?
根据他的日程元数据看
According to his calendar's metadata,
他昨晚应该参加阿尔·史密斯晚宴的
he was supposed to go to the Al Smith dinner last night,
而峰会是突然决定的
and the summit was dumped on him last-minute.
好吧 让我先理一下
All right, so let me get this straight.
我们不能证明塞勒斯卖♥♥了那幅画
We can't prove that Cyrus sold the painting,
我们也不能把他跟病毒扯上关系
we can't tie him to the virus, and he wasn't even supposed to
他甚至不应该在飞机上
be on the plane when it all went down.
那我们为什么还要浪费时间去调查这个
So tell me again why we're wasting our time with this?
我不想承认 艾比 但是查理说的对
I hate to admit it, Abby, but Charlie's right.
-谢谢支持 -大卫还有说什么
- Thank you? - Did David say anything else
别的有用的信息吗
that could be helpful to us?
不是大卫 是丽芙
It wasn't David. It was Liv.
-丽芙 -她说他几乎就是跟她承认了
- Liv? - ?She said he all but admitted it to her.
-丽芙说的 -我很抱歉 但是
- Liv said? - I'm sorry, but --
-别说了 -如果我之前就说出来
- Shut it down! - You wouldn't have
你们也不会进行调查
gone along with it ?if I had told you the truth.
我们结束了 把照片都拿下来
We're done! Take the board down now.
我知道我搞砸了 但是这和丽芙没关系
I know I messed up. I know. But this is not about Liv.
当然有关系
Of course it is!
奥利维亚·波普所做的一切都是为了她自己
Everything Olivia Pope does is about Olivia Pope.
她利用了你 艾比
She used you, Abby.
大卫差点在飞机上死掉
David almost died on that plane.
我还差点在地下室死掉呢
And I almost died in a basement.
我不要再跳进她的圈套
I am not going down another rabbit hole
害得我们真的有人死掉呢
that could end with one of us actually dead.
不会再为奥利维亚卖♥♥命了
Not for Olivia, not anymore.
塞勒斯在梅耶斯和雷尼尔方面有所进展
Cyrus did good with Mais and Regnier,
但斯托韦尔和克莱史密斯及少数人并不打算妥协
but Stowell and Clinesmith and a few others aren't budging.
如果我们不对预算做出变动的话
If we don't make some changes to the budget,
就必须停掉这个项目了
a shutdown is inevitable.
这点事情就够我今晚忙的了
So much for getting an early night.
我们可以找点乐子
We'll make it fun.
-找乐子 -没错
- Fun? - Yeah.
我们可以让厨房♥做点炸鸡
We'll have the kitchen make us some fried chicken,
再给你拿个暖垫敷一下腰
get you a hot pad for your back,
然后再好好钻研一下公♥司♥所得税法的细节
and delve into the finer points of corporate tax law.
我觉得我们俩说的乐子完全不一样
I think you and I have very different ideas about fun.
那告诉我 除了免税额 扣除额以及
Oh, tell me, what would you rather focus on
可支配开支外 你还有什么需要关注的
than exemptions and deductions and discretionary spending?
实际上
Actually...
既然你这么问了
since you asked...
我想要立法推进
I'm thinking of introducing legislation
国家对职场性骚扰案件的处理
addressing how this country handles sexual harassment
就从国会山开始
in the workplace, ?starting right here on the Hill.
很好啊 这事很重要
It's good. Important.
民♥主♥党也会赞成的
The Democrats will vote for it,
然后当你想要推进预算的时候
and then they'll hold it over your head
他们会把这件事强加于你
when you try to push this budget through,
强迫你做出各种妥协
forcing you to make all kinds of compromises
因为他们要支持你的性骚扰法案
because, hey, they went along with your harassment bill
虽然这也是他们一直想做的
even though they wanted it all along.
然后就牵扯进了共和党
And then there's the Republicans --
-但是如果我们能等等 -如果我们等
- But if we wait... - If we wait...
事情就会很容易
it'll be an easy sell.
只要这个预算能平稳通过
Tackle it in a few months...
流程几个月之内就能走完
once this budget's been safely passed.
蕾切尔 给我来点炸鸡
Rachel...we're gonna need fried chicken.
有什么新闻吗
You have news?
和塞勒斯没关系 是关于团队的
Not about Cyrus, though -- about the team.
他们知道了是你让我这么做的
They know that it was you who put me on this.
然后呢
And?
我们停止调查了
We're dropping the investigation.
我不能再骗他们了 丽芙
I couldn't keep lying to them, Liv.
他们是我的朋友
They're my friends.
我听说你在忙一个国会的案子
I hear you're working a case on the Hill.
怎么样了
How's that going?
就跟这个案子一样
About as well as this one.
他有罪 艾比
He's guilty, Abby.
就是塞勒斯做的
Cyrus did this.
你可能是对的
You may be right...
但是不应该找我们来证明
but it can't be us who proves it.
如果我们为
What if we put a guarantee
退伍军人事务处的项目集资作保怎么样
on the funding ?for the Vet Affairs program?
斯托韦尔和克莱史密斯几个月来
Stowell and Clinesmith have been pushing
一直在委员会中推进退伍军人援助法案
that vet assistance bill for months in committee.
你为集资作保 他们就欠你选票和别的好处
You guarantee funding, they'll owe you their votes, plus some.
两件事都解决了 喝点酒来庆祝一下
Ah! Two down! Two glasses of hooch coming up!
你还好吗
You okay?
喝几杯之后就好了
She will be after some hooch.
把网球递给我一下
And throw me the tennis ball, too?
好
Yep.
给你
Here.
好了
All right.
干杯
Cheers.
等我们解决了这件事之后
You gonna be in fighting shape to celebrate
你就能以战斗的姿态庆祝胜利了吗
when we pass this thing?
但愿吧
I hope so.
如果媒体知道了我是因为"快乐宝贝"而受伤的话
If the press gets word that I'm laid up because of Happy Baby --
等等 快乐宝贝是啥
I'm sorry. Happy Baby?
是个姿势
It's a pose.
瑜伽的姿势
A yoga pose.
我做瑜伽的时候闪着腰了
I threw my back out doing yoga.
我们绝对不能这么告诉媒体
Oh, we are definitely not telling the press that.
我早该知道的
I should've known better!
总统可不能把自己团成一个卷饼
Presidents don't roll themselves into pretzels.
他们需要跑步或者打网球
They run or play tennis
或是其他什么受不了伤的西方活动
or some other Western, accident-free activity.
你以为跑步和网球就不会受伤吗
You think running and tennis are accident-free?
1979年 吉米·卡特跑一万米
1979, Jimmy Carter tries to run a 10K.
三英里过后 他晕倒在特勤人员怀中
Three miles in, he faints into the arms of his detail.
老布♥什♥
- -Bush Sr...
和日本首相网球双打
exhausts himself playing doubles tennis
打到虚脱
with the Japanese prime minister --
后来竟然还输了
which he loses, by the way --
几小时之后
and then a few hours later,
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表