剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
every time you get behind the wheel as it is.
再说 这么做又不会增加我的胜算
Plus, I'm not helping my odds doing this job.
你自己也说过这有多危险
You said yourself how dangerous it can be.
艾比 我不是想吓你
Abby, I didn't mean to scare you.
我想要一个好看的棺材 漂亮的
I want a fancy casket, something pretty,
还要有花 各种各样的花
and flowers, all of the flowers.
我想让葬礼既传统又美好
I want it to be nice and traditional and pretty.
我不想让它
I don't want to be...
变成一种武器
turned into a weapon or -- I don't know --
一发大炮
sh-- shot out of a cannon.
还能这样吗
Is that an option?
你会吓到的
You'd be surprised.
我只想要一块简单的墓碑
I just want a simple headstone --
"大卫·罗森在此长眠"
"Here Lies David Rosen.
"美♥利♥坚♥首席检察官"
Attorney General of the United States"?
"首席大♥法♥官"
"Chief Justice."
我还想活很久很久
I plan to live a long time.
我们现在能走了吗
Now, can we get out of here?
如果我们还要一直说下去的话
I'm afraid if we keep talking about all of this,
我恐怕也不想开车了
I'm not gonna want to get behind the wheel, either.
深呼吸
Breathe.
是我
It's just me.
我以为来到这里
I thought if I came here
坐在她的椅子上
and sat in her chair,
就能让我知道如何动笔写她的悼词
it would help me write Quinn's eulogy.
可我并不能
Nope.
但是
But...
但我却发现了这个
But I did find this.
你还记得这个吗
Do you remember this?
一定是奎恩留下的
Quinn must have kept it.
虽然印象中这顶帽子应该更好看
I remember it being prettier, though.
我想世事就是如此吧
I guess that's what happens.
我们本该保护她的
We were supposed to protect her.
这是我们的职责
That's what we do.
这才是我们
It's who we are.
我们是角斗士
We're gladiators!
角斗士
Gladiators.
真蠢
Stupid.
他们最后成为了食物
They got eaten, you know.
成了狮子的晚餐
Lions ate them.
但他们不会有悼词
And they didn't get eulogies.
他们
They --
他们只不过是娱乐消遣
They were just entertainment.
和别人的食物
And food.
就像是一场晚宴表演
Dinner and a show.
我们就是别人的餐点和消遣
That's all we are -- dinner and a show.
该死
Damn it.
我试过写一些
I tried to write something,
充满希望的话
something...hopeful...
能让这一切都说得通的话
something that would help make sense of this,
能对失去的这一切有所解释
get perspective on this...loss.
可并不存在什么解释
But there is no perspective.
也没有什么是可以说通的
It doesn't make sense.
没有所谓的"一线希望"
There's no silver lining, no hope.
更没有因祸得福
No good comes from this.
奎恩
Quinn's...
奎恩的离去
Quinn's death...
是...
...is...
可怕的
...awful.
我只能想到这些话
That's all I can think of to say.
剩下的只有难受
It's just awful.
-对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry. I.. - No.
说得不错
Well said.
你知道这可能是违法的
You know, this is probably illegal.
永别了 罗宾
So long, Robin.
我爱你
I love you.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
别紧张 我可没跟踪你
Relax.I'm not stalking you.
是吗 我不用你指点
Well, I don't need your help.
干嘛
What?
你行为怪异
You're weird.
我没有
I'm not weird.
古怪是好事
Weird is good.
这会成为你做过的最棒的工作
It's the best job you'll ever have.
你将改变别人的命运 斩妖除魔
You will change lives, you will slay dragons,
你会爱极了那种追捕的感觉
you will love the hunt more than you ever dreamed.
我没疯
And I am not crazy.
我是身穿西装的角斗士
I'm a gladiator in a suit.
为波普事务所工作 这就是你的身份
That's what you are when you work at O.P.A.
你是个身穿西装的角斗士
You're a gladiator in a suit.
你想成为西装角斗士吗
Do you want to be a gladiator in a suit?
你想生孩子
You want to have a baby?
我们就生下来
Let's have a baby.
赴汤滔火
Over a cliff.
赴汤滔火
Over a cliff.
不 我们是正义方 我们是好人
We are the white hats. We are the good guys.
我们不能放弃 我们能得到正义的
We don't quit. We get justice.
不 哈克说得没错
No. Huck's right.
这件事里不存在正义
There is no justice on this one.
好人输了 白帽子没了
The good guys lose, and white hats burn.
愿她安息
Aleha ha-shalom.
奥利维亚没事
Olivia's okay.
这是什么考验吗
This was a test?
这是个考验
This was a test.
谢谢你
Thank you.
也谢谢你
Thank you.
我还有工作要做
Now, I have work to do.
当然 抱歉
Of course, sorry.
我回办公室去了
I'll go back to my office.
-奎恩 -怎么了
- Quinn? ?- Hmm?
现在这里就是你的办公室
This is your office now.
安息吧 奎恩
Rest in peace, Quinn.
-查理呢 -他回家了
- Where's Charlie? - He went home.
我们当时在开车 我不记得是去哪儿了
So, we're driving. I forget where.
她饿了 让我停车
And she gets hungry and asks me to stop
18号♥街的一个素食店
at this vegan place on 18th.
我恨那地方
Ugh, I hate that place.
那店就靠她撑着呢吧
She was basically keeping them in business.
他们不肯给她
And that's exactly what she told them
多一份的甘蓝核桃香蒜酱
when they wouldn't give her
她就是这么说的
an extra kale walnut pesto sauce.
一份酱要收一块多钱呢
They charge $1.29 for extra sauce.
荒唐
That is ridiculous.
她就说了 你们知不知道
She goes, "Do you know
我一周要在这儿吃多少次
how many times a week I eat here,
这店没我马上就要倒闭了
how fast I could shut this place down?"
-他们后来给了吗 -给了
- Did they give her the sauce? ?- Yep.
用钱买♥♥的
For $1.29.
丽芙最好快点
Oh, Liv better hurry up.
她没到 我们就要把酒喝完了
We're gonna run out of liquor before she gets here.
你打给丽芙了
Did you call Liv?
当然
Of course I did.
我很乐意出去再买♥♥一瓶来
I'm happy to step out and pick up another bottle,
也许再带点吃的来
maybe pick up some take-out?
听说有个素食店
I hear there's a vegan place
有各种各样的收费酱料
with very reasonably priced sauce.
哈克 来吧 你得吃东西
Huck, come on, you need to eat.
你什么时候打给丽芙的
When did you call Liv?
别这样 哈克
Come on, Huck.
我以为不再想那事了 那个疯狂的理论
I thought you let this go, this insane theory.
是的 我不想了
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表