剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
This is a joke.
我一直都跟你说
I keep trying to tell you,
你的幽默感可差了
you have a terrible sense of humor.
抱歉 塞勒斯
I'm sorry, Cyrus.
再见
Goodbye.
光线照射到玻璃上
It was beautiful,
那画面特别美
the way the light was hitting the glass,
那些裂缝
the cracks.
你知道阳光
You know how they're able
从恰当角度照射到它们上面的时候
to shoot those amazing little prisms around the room,
可以在房♥间四周都折射出小棱镜吧
when the sun hits them just right?
满屋子都是
They were everywhere.
我都算好时间了
I had it all timed out...
刚刚好
perfectly --
就在大卫准备
right when David was about
宣布你们成为夫妻的时候
to announce the two of you husband and wife.
你一定会很喜欢的
You would have loved it.
那是个美丽的婚礼 奎恩
It was a beautiful wedding, Quinn.
当初
When it was me,
有人伤害了我
when someone hurt me,
你找到了他们
you found them.
你做了必须做的
And you did what you had to do.
我也会为你做同样的事 奎恩
I'm gonna do the same for you, Quinn.
我保证
I promise.
按照约定 你的化石到了
Your bones, as promised.
希望它们值得你这么做
Hope they were worth it.
事情本可以不用这样的 孩子
Didn't have to end this way, son.
的确可以 但你做出了选择
It didn't, but you made a choice --
杀了奎恩
to kill Quinn.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
是奥利维亚
Olivia did.
我告诉了她我的条件
I told her my demands
并清楚地说明了
and clearly stated the consequences
如果条件没有被满足会有什么后果
of what failing to meet said demands would be.
她没有拿我当回事 而是选择挑战我的底线
Instead of taking me seriously, she tested me.
她贬损了我 还乐在其中
She belittled me, and she enjoyed it.
她用奎恩·铂金斯的生命做赌注
She gambled with Quinn Perkins' life
就为了剥夺
to deprive me of
我仅剩的一点慰藉
the only sliver of joy I had left.
所以或许你该去问问奥利维亚
So maybe you should ask Olivia
为了这些化石值不值得
if these bones were worth it.
到时候就知道了
Time will tell.
她失去了一位朋友
She lost her friend.
我还失去了一个孩子呢
And I lost my child.
她也死了 所以...
She, too, is dead, so...
没有赢家
there are no winners here.
我刚听说
I just heard.
你还好吗
How are you?
奎恩死了
Quinn's dead.
我好极了
I'm great.
如果你没有去找梅莉
If you hadn't gone running to Mellie,
如果你照我说的那样离开了
if you'd left like I told you to...
我们是不是该进去说
Maybe we should talk about this inside.
如果我能有个机会解决问题
...if I'd had a chance to solve things
而不是被一个小孩打了小报告
rather than be tattled on by a child...
你为什么要来这儿
Why are you here?
因为我是你的朋友
I'm here because I'm your friend.
我 我的...
M-- My --
你有很多角色
You are all kinds of things,
但你绝不是我的...
but you are not my --
我不想有你这种朋友
I don't want you for my friend.
你带着你的破酒
You come here with your booze
和你的安慰过来
and your condolence calling,
你觉得我们该 怎么
and you think we're, what,
喝点小酒 叙叙旧
gonna drink up, talk old times,
做朋友
be friends?
你还不配当我的朋友
You're not good enough to be my friend.
我的朋友都非常棒
I have amazing friends.
看出来了
I can see that.
巴拉德上将
Admiral Ballard,
能跟你谈谈吗
I was hoping we could have a word.
我非常忙 副总统先生
I'm awfully busy, Mr. Vice President,
而跟你走廊上的这些偶遇
and these little hallway run-ins of ours --
不太是我的风格
not really my thing.
那我就直说了
Then I'll cut to the chase.
-真希望你不要 -芬顿·格拉克兰
- Oh, I wish you wouldn't. - Fenton Glackland.
-没印象 -真的吗
- Doesn't ring a bell. - Really?
因为他昨晚回来
Because he came home last night
毫无缘由地跟我分手了
and broke up with me out of nowhere.
很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
看来你确实记得他
So you do remember him.
副总统 您是想问我
Mr. Vice President, are you asking me
您男朋友把您给甩了
if I had something to do
是不是跟我有关吗
with your boyfriend dumping you?
差不多吧
I guess I am.
我一直都是按你的要求行事
You see, I've been doing what you asked --
专心干活 规规矩矩
minding my business, staying in my lane.
但是似乎
But it feels like
你并没有对我以礼相待
you haven't shown me the same courtesy.
副总统 我希望能帮得上您
Mr. Vice President, I wish I could help.
至于这个格拉克兰受了什么刺♥激♥
As to what might have prompted this Glackland fellow
跟您分了手
to end your relationship,
我敢发誓 跟我半毛钱关系没有
I assure you, I had nothing to do with it.
此外 我讨厌猜忌
Beyond that, I'd hate to speculate.
毕竟 人与人之间是不一样的
After all, there's no accounting for taste.
我先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
搞什么 哈克
The hell, Huck?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
这是什么 奎恩的发卡
What is this? Quinn's hairpin.
他们在她身上找到的
They found it on her body.
我追查到了史密森博物馆
I traced it to the Smithsonian.
是某个已故第♥一♥夫♥人♥的
Some dead First Lady used to own it.
我问丽芙见没见过 她说没有
I asked Liv if she'd ever seen it. She said no.
那又怎样
So?
看看是谁登记借出的
Look who signed it out.
我觉得丽芙可能干坏事了
I think Liv did a bad thing.
就因为她忘了个发卡
Because she forgot about a hairpin?
这不只是发卡
It's not just the hairpin.
看
Look.
这是奎恩婚礼前夜
This is Liv's cellphone activity
丽芙的手♥机♥活动
the night before Quinn's wedding.
你黑了她的手♥机♥
You hacked into her cellphone?
晚上10点3分
At 10:03 p.M.,
她的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥从第14大街的信♥号♥♥塔消失
her cellphone pinged off the 14th Street cell tower.
猜猜第14大街的尽头
Guess what's down the road
是什么地方
from the 14th Street cell tower.
是华盛顿战争纪念碑
The D.C. War Memorial.
-哈克 -如果那天晚上
- Huck...- ?What if it was Liv
-奎恩去见的人是丽芙呢 -这不可能
- that Quinn met with that night? ?- That's crazy.
是吗 回想一下 艾比
Is it? Think back, Abby.
奎恩失踪的时候
When Quinn went missing,
丽芙负责了搜救行动
Liv took charge of the search.
她很关心
She was concerned.
还是她想管着我们
Or she wanted to manage us,
让我们看不到真♥相♥
keep us away from the truth.
这根本说不...
That doesn't even --
丽芙为什么要那样做呢
Why would Liv do that?
因为她杀了拉沙德
Because she killed Rashad!
她必须这么做
She must have!
当奎恩发现事实的真♥相♥后
And when Quinn found out about it,
丽芙杀了她
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表