剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
她买♥♥枪是为了自杀
It was suicide, Liv. That's why she bought the gun.
她是自杀的
She killed herself.
她...
She just, uh...
什么都没跟我说
never said anything.
她就这么自己了断了
And do something like this, hurt herself in this way...
她本可以跟我谈谈
She could've talked to me.
一想到她那么孤单...
To think that she felt so alone.
这座城市
This town...
和这些禽兽
these monsters.
以及你
And you.
你以为我真的不了解你吗
You think I don't know who you really are?
我也看新闻
I watch the news.
我知道你和格兰特的关系
I know about your... relationship with Grant.
所有人都知道你毁了多少人
Oh, you're at the top of the heap,
才一步步上位的
and everyone knows who you screwed to get there.
加里 我知道你很痛苦
Gary...I understand that you're hurting,
-可你别 -她是因为你才来这的
- but that's not -- - she was here because of you.
可你却不是个好榜样
But you are not a role model.
我女儿看不透这一点
But my daughter couldn't see that.
她看不透这个地方多么肮脏
She couldn't see ?how disgusting this place is,
看不透你和这里多配
and how you fit right in.
因为她善良
Because she was good.
她太善良了
She was a good person.
比你们善良太多了
She was better than you...
玩不了你们这些人的肮脏游戏
...and she wouldn't play this sick game.
最终让她付出了生命的代价
And she died because of it.
她跟着你步入了这片沼泽 越陷越深
She followed you into the swamp, and it sucked her under.
我们不能就这么算了
We can't just let this go.
得为阿丽莎讨个公道
Alisha deserves justice.
瓦特邦德虽然没动手杀她
Waterbend might not have killed her,
可她却因他而死 我们得做点什么
but he's not innocent. We have to do something.
得为那个名单上的女性做点什么
We have to do something for every woman on this list.
这些坏风气能生存
Behavior like this is allowed to fester
都是因为那些有权有势的人放任自流
because those in power allow it to.
我在这 我随时有空
I'm here, yes. Absolutely, I'll take any time you can give me.
-所以 -所以我会跟他们的老板谈谈
- Yes, and? - ?And so maybe I talk to their bosses.
-别闹 -给我五分钟就行
-You're kidding. -Five minutes is fine,
-10分钟最好 -我没有
- although I'd love 10. -I'm not.
这个城市里充斥着一个个
This town is one big, endless frat party
不负责任的利益团伙
with zero accountability.
别以为他们的头儿 和你一个年代的人
Don't tell me their bosses, men of your generation,
都能有和你一样的
are any better, ?and what moral high ground
自视清高
do you think you have, anyway?
我预约了
I'm on the books.
可以和总统谈15分钟
Talked my way into 15 minutes with the President.
如果我们能让她考虑立法
If we can get her to consider legislation --
会对未来有着深远的影响 不过不会
That'd be great for the future, but it won't do much
对现状有多大用处
for the problem ?in front of us right now.
不用这么麻烦
This shouldn't be that difficult.
我们有证据证明这些人滥用权力
We have a list that proves these men abused their power.
这些证据本身就是一件核武器
Shouldn't this be enough of a smoking gun on its own?
应该是 可现在不是了
It should be, but it isn't.
怎么了
What is it?
你的名字也在其中
Your name is on the list, too.
蒂姆·瓦特邦德评定你为"上肋"
T.W. Ranked you a "Prime Rib".
我猜这是指蒂姆·瓦特邦德
I assume that's Tim Waterbend?
梅根 上个月蒂姆·瓦特邦德请你吃饭时
Meghan, when Tim Waterbend took you to dinner last month,
他有没有暗示你要用性
did he make it explicit that you wouldn't be hired
来换取工作机会
unless you slept with him?
我喝了几杯
I'd had a couple drinks.
想着这样好忍♥受他们
I figured it'd be easier to just put up with it.
你知道这些人
You know these guys.
拒绝会让他们很生气
If you reject them, they get so...butt-hurt about it.
我知道
I know exactly.
因为你老板
Because this rejected man -- your boss --
用鲜肉名单
used the fresh meat list
让阿丽莎在华盛顿无法立足
to make sure Alisha would never work in Washington again.
因为她不跟他们上♥床♥吗
Because she wouldn't sleep with him?!
我们可以用这份名单来起诉
The good news is we can use this list to build a case
解雇她的人
against the man who fired her.
但需要这份名单上的
But it would help if some of the other women
其他人愿意
whose names appear on the list
出来作证
were willing to corroborate these kinds of details.
你想让我出庭作证
You want me to out this pig as a pig.
毁掉他的政♥治♥生涯
Ruin his career.
那我的政♥治♥生涯怎么办
But what happens to my career?
我不知道 不过至少
I don't know. ?But at least, unlike Alisha,
你还可以选择别的生活
you'll still have your life.
如果没人有勇气出来指正这些禽兽
If nobody finds the courage to take these men on,
这种事情就会一直发生下去
they're just gonna keep doing what they've been doing.
当那些姑娘想
Even more disturbing than what's in that folder
报告她们遭遇的性骚扰的时候
is what happens to staffers on the Hill
比那个文件夹里描述的更加恶劣的事
when they try to report workplace harassment
就会在国会发生
to her or his boss.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我当参议员的时候就是这样了
When I was a Senator, every female knew it by heart.
每次的咨♥询♥会和调停会
30 days counseling, 30 days mediation,
都要面对那些性骚扰
meaning confrontations with your harasser
和他们强力的法律团队
and not-so-veiled threats by your harasser
隐晦的威胁
and their very powerful legal defense team.
你的筹码立马就被清光了
The odds are immediately stacked against you.
黑人女性的话更惨
And if you're a woman of color?
给这些女人留下的只有不公开协议
All that's left for these women is a non-disclosure agreement,
被毁掉的职业生涯 然后
a ruined career, and then it's...
-像没事人一样继续工作 -没错
-Back to business as usual. -Yes.
我们得做点什么 总统女士
We have to do something about this, Madam President.
阻止性骚扰最好的办法
The way to truly prevent harassment
就是把惩罚性的条款纳入法律
is to incorporate a punitive clause into any new legislation.
很棒
That's great.
理想是很棒 可现实呢
Well, ideally it's great, but realistically?
你想让我立法来惩治那些
You're asking me to propose a bill that would punish
制定法律的人
many of the lawmakers who would need to pass it.
他们会找到一堆法律漏洞来保证
They would scour that bill and find enough flaws
这项法律永远不能通过
that it would never even make it to my desk.
那直接签署总统令呢
What about an executive order?
国会会指责我为了一己私欲
Congress would insinuate that I was abusing my power
滥用权力
for a personal cause.
我办不到啊
I can't do it.
是办不到还是不想办
You can't, or you don't want to?
-马库斯 -总会有办法
- Marcus -- - Come on, there's got to be a way for us to --
肯定有办法 只不过不是这个
I'm sure there is a way. This just may not be it.
也许是你并不想真正
Maybe you don't want to put forth the effort
-实现它 -别因为你得不到你想要的
- to make it happen. - Just because you are not
就来随意指责我
getting what you want, don't accuse me --
梅莉 每当涉及到你
Oh, Mellie, when it comes to you,
我永远得不到我想要的
I never get what I want.
再见 马库斯
Thank you for coming, Marcus.
我会慎重考虑你的意见
I will take your proposal into consideration.
怎么这么开心
What's so funny?
塞勒斯给我发了这个 你看
Cyrus sent me a thing. Look.
塞勒斯·比尼款大头娃娃
Cyrus Beene bobbleheads.
你们都开始聊短♥信♥了
You guys are texting?
偶尔 这是我的捞面吗
On and off. Is that my lo mein?
那个下流的表单
Hey, you don't have anything to do
跟你没什么关系吧
with this pervy spreadsheet that's going around, do you?
什么下流的表单
Pervy spreadsheet?
国会流传着一个榜单 是所有女实习生的排名
There's a list going around Congress ranking female interns.
有些姑娘挤破了头也要进去
Some girl killed herself over it.
我觉得丽芙正在和她父亲一起调查这件事
I think Liv's working with the dad to sort it out.
你和塞勒斯 所以你们现在是朋友了吗
So, you and Cyrus, you guys are like friends now?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表