剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Me, too.
我想让她回来
I want her back.
他太胆大妄为了 居然威胁要杀了我
The audacity of that man. Threatening to kill me.
没骨气的混♥蛋♥
Spineless punk!
你应该去看看伤
You should get that looked at.
我没事
I'm fine.
我们应该把他们关进关塔那摩
We should drop them on Gitmo.
让他们在那自生自灭
Leave them there to rot.
在我跟丽芙谈过之前 什么都不要做
No one's doing anything until I talk to Liv.
谈话的时候已经过了
The time for talking is over.
你意识到了吧
You realize that, yes?
巴拉德或许在最后一刻没有杀我
Ballard may have stopped short of killing me,
但我向你保证
but I promise you --
他不会善罢甘休的
he will not go quietly into the night.
奥利维亚也不会
Neither will Olivia.
你也知道的吧
You understand that, yes?
如果真是奥利维亚做的 那一定是有原因的
If Olivia did this, she did it for a reason.
我需要知道是什么原因 才能决定如何处理
I need to know what that is before I can decide how to handle it.
怎么了
What?
你为什么要这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
塞勒斯
Cyrus.
你害怕了
You're scared.
害怕
Scared?
-怕什么 -怕没有她协助你做这份工作
- Of what? - Of doing this job without her.
你想跟她谈 好让她对你施展巫术
You want to talk to her. So she can cast her spell on you.
让你相信她是无辜的
Convince you she's innocent.
或者她那么做是为了你好
Or that she did it to help you.
她真是把你搅得一团糟 不是吗
She's really messed with your head, hasn't she?
我只是在寻找答案
I am looking for answers.
你是想寻找退路 她做了什么
You're looking for a way out. What did she do?
在你耳边叨叨"姐妹情"和"信任"之类的字眼
Pump your ears full of words like "Sisterhood" and "Trust"?
我们好姐妹需要齐心协力 她是这么说的吗
Us girls, we need to stick together? Is that how she put it?
她就是这样让你
Is that how she tricked you into becoming
彻底完全地依赖她的吗
completely and utterly dependent on her?
我需要提醒你一下你现在在跟谁说话
Might I remind you to whom you are speaking.
-好 请提醒我 因为 -你可以走了
- Yes, please, remind me because -- - You can go.
你或许愿意任她摆布
You may be okay with Olivia making a fool of you.
你听到我的话了吗
Did you hear me?
但她无法摆布我
But she won't make a fool of me.
出去
Leave!
抱歉 等一下
Excuse me. Hold up.
你们是奥利维亚·波普的安保人员 是吧
You guys are on Olivia Pope's detail, right?
-是的 长官 -我一直在找她
- Yes, sir. - I've been trying to track her down
需要跟她讨论一下今天的情报简报会
to discuss today's intelligence briefing.
非常重要 国♥家♥安♥全♥刻不容缓
Real important. National security never sleeps.
给国♥家♥安♥全♥一个面子 告诉我她在哪里
Do your country a solid? Tell me where I can find her.
我们恐怕不能说 长官
I'm afraid we can't say, sir.
不能说还是不愿说
Can't say or won't say?
祝您晚上愉快 长官
Have a good evening, sir.
不敢相信这些东西居然这么小
I can't believe how small these are.
你也不会相信
You also won't believe
她会长多快
how quickly she'll grow out of them.
-我欠你一个道歉 我打了你 -你不欠
- I owe you an apology, for the beating. - You don't.
换做是我 我可能会做得更过
If I'd been in your shoes, I'd have done the same or worse.
这一切都需要时间消化
This has all been a lot to process.
我还在努力
I think I'm still trying.
但我从未想过我会有机会
But I didn't think I'd ever get a chance
能像现在这样整理衣物
to do laundry like this,
更不要说看着她长大了
let alone watch her grow out of it,
所以 谢谢
so thank you.
相信我 这是我的荣幸
Believe me. The pleasure has been mine.
好吧
Right.
我不希望你担心
So, I don't want you to worry.
我已经差不多适应了 我准备好接手了
I've just about got my bearings. I'm ready to take over.
-接手 -对
- Take over? - Yeah.
我们明天早上就可以走了
We can be out of your hair by tomorrow morning.
我觉得还不行
I don't think that's going to happen.
我知道需要打包的婴儿用品肯定
Well, I'm sure there's a lot more baby gear
-比我想象得多 -孩子 你理解错了
- to pack up than I realize, but -- - Son, you misunderstand.
我是告诉你 她们俩不能离开这座房♥子
I'm telling you that those two are not leaving this house.
她们在这儿更安全
They are safer here.
我可以照顾好自己的家人
I can take care of my own family.
-目前为止你做得很糟糕 -你说什么
- You're doing a poor job, so far. - Excuse me?
我们需要让所有人相信奎恩·铂金斯死了
The world needs to believe that Quinn Perkins is dead.
你在这房♥子里多待一分钟 就多一分暴露的危险
Every minute that you stay in this house risks ruining that.
不用过多久
How long is it going to be
你的朋友们就会开始找你了吧
before your friends start looking for you?
你想走吗 走吧
You want to leave? Go.
这对我们都好
You'd be doing a favor for all of us.
但那两位得跟我一起留在这
But those two stay here with me.
我的天啊 你嫉妒了
Oh, my God. You're jealous.
什么
What?
你失去了你的家庭 所以你就想夺走我的
You lost your family and now you want to take mine.
我对你而言是个威胁
I'm a threat to you.
我可以保证 你对我而言绝不是威胁
Oh, I assure you. You are no threat to me.
谢谢
Thanks.
你劝得怎么样了
How'd you do in there?
先把酒喝了 我再告诉你
Drink that first, then I'll tell you.
所以不怎么样
Ah. So, not well.
老实说 谁知道呢
Honestly, who knows?
能看见她的脸时是一回事
It'd be one thing if we could see her face.
但我们隔着门 没法看到她的反应
Can't read much of a reaction off a closed door.
是啊
Yeah.
我都忘了这里有多安静了
I forgot how quiet it is here.
是啊
Yeah.
甚至有点恐怖
It's creepy.
我就是因为安静才选了这里
I picked this spot for the quiet.
丽芙和我有这么个习惯
Liv and I had this thing.
当一切太过纷乱
When the world got to be too much,
节奏太快 太嘈杂的时候
when it was all moving too fast, too loud...
我们就会停下来
we'd stop.
停一分钟
For one minute.
安静地坐着 就我们俩
Sit in the silence. Just us.
所以才有这个门廊
That's what this porch was for.
这些躺椅
These chairs.
我觉得有一天
I thought that one day,
她和我会来到这里
she and I would come out here
就这么坐着
and be able to just sit.
而不是一分钟后就结束
And it wouldn't have to end after a minute.
不需要结束
It wouldn't ever have to end at all.
-吃点东西 -哈克
- Food for you. - Huck!
哈克 还在吗
Huck, are you there?
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry.
我知道你有权生气
You have every right to be angry.
发生的一切都很可怕
What happened is horrible.
我...
I...
哈克
Huck.
我需要你
I need you.
哈克
Huck.
哈克 我比以前更需要你
Huck, I need you now more than ever before.
我需要你为我做一件
So I'm asking you to do something for me
我曾为你做过很多次的事
that I've done for you so many times.
无论何时 你迷失了自己
Whenever you've lost your way,
我都会陪着你
I've always been there for you.
原谅你 将你拉回来
Forgiving you. Pulling you back.
让你记住真实的自我
Reminding you who you really are.
你不仅仅是一个同事 一个伙伴
You're more than just a co-worker, a friend.
你是我的角斗士 哈克
You're my gladiator, Huck.
角斗士
Gladiator.
我是因为你才开始用这个称呼的
I only started saying that because of you.
我需要你帮我逃出去
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表