剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
why's the President ?so against a case like this
提交到最高法♥院♥
getting to the Supreme Court?
你真以为我们在乎的是案件吗
You thought ?this was about the case?
不是
No, I...
我们终于有机会搞垮奥利维亚·波普
We got the chance to finally check Olivia Pope.
这难道不是众心所向吗
It's what we all wanted, isn't it?
没错
Yeah.
当然
Of course.
祝你有愉快的一天 铂金斯
You have a good day, Perkins.
你确定这是个好主意吗
?You sure this is a good idea?
不确定
Not really.
波普女士和基廷女士 感谢来到我们的节目
Ms. Pope and Ms. Keating, thank you for joining us.
在讨论这个案件之前
Now, before we get into this case,
我不得不提一件最近发生的事
there's a new story we can't ignore
我们很希望能得到你的回应 波普女士
and we'd very much like to get your response to, Ms. Pope.
你是被格兰特总统辞退的吗
Were you fired by President Grant?
是的 没错
Yes. I was.
为什么你会被辞退
Why were you fired?
艰难的挑战意味着艰难的决定
Difficult challenges mean difficult decisions,
你需要在坏与更坏之中抉择
having to choose between the bad or the worse.
任何抉择都有风险 不可避免有人会受伤
Stakes are high. ?Inevitably someone gets hurt.
那一次恰好是我
That time it was me.
对于你处理事情的方式
Do you regret ?how you handled anything,
尤其是在白宫任职期间 你有后悔过吗
specifically while you were in the White House?
我后悔
I regret
我与格兰特总统的感情
that my relationship with President Grant
因为我的离职而破碎
dissolved to the point of my dismissal,
我后悔
that ties were severed
我与亲密的人疏远
between the people I am closest with.
我服务过的人们 我帮助过的人们
People I have served. People I have mentored.
我仍爱着的人
People I still love.
但我是个斗士啊
But I am a fighter.
我不后悔去战斗
So I don't regret the fight.
我不会后悔 这就是我
I can't. It's who I am.
这是我的使命
It's what I do.
幸运的是 我不是孤军奋战
And luckily, I am not alone.
坐在我身边的 是我见过的
Next to me is one of the most courageous fighters
最勇敢的斗士
I have ever met.
能与她一同投身于这场斗争
I am just as proud to be in the service
让最高法关注这件案子
of her fight to get this case heard
是我做过的所有事中
by the highest court of the land
最让我感到自豪的
as anything I have ever done.
当我在权衡利弊时发现
And while I understand the interest in me,
相比于那些人
I have lost very little
我失去的根本不算什么
compared to the men and women --
那些无辜的人
many of them innocent --
含冤入狱几十载
stuck in prison for decades
只因我们的司法系统
because of an inadequate defense
无力保护他们
provided by our legal system.
所以我恳求公众
So I respectfully ask the public,
包括你 弗朗西斯卡
including you, Francesca,
将关注转移到真正重要的地方
to shift focus to what matters --
改革刑事司法制度的斗争
the fight to reform ?our criminal-justice system.
领导这一切
And the woman ?who is leading that charge,
为我们斗争的女人
fighting that fight for all of us.
是安娜丽丝·基廷
Annalise Keating.
好的
All right then.
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
现在是时候了
Now is the time.
我们不能再等下一个任期
We can't wait another political season,
等下个月 等明天
another month, another day.
因为混沌的司法体系
There are people rotting in prison
有人快要烂死在监狱里了
because of a judicial system that's messed up.
我们想要的
All we're asking
不过是一小时的庭审时间
is for an hour of the court's time
听听的我们的案子 再做决定
to hear our case, make a decision.
请帮帮我们 拜托
Help us do that. Please.
我认为波普女士和基廷女士
I think what Ms. Pope and Ms. Keating
对我国当前的司法体系的看法
said about the current state of our justice system
非常正确 迈克
was exactly right, Mike.
确实是扭曲的 一看便知
It is a travesty -- plain and simple.
如果最高法♥院♥不能对此听证的话
And if the Supreme Court doesn't hear this case,
那简直太丢人了
it'd be a damn shame.
太对了 希望斯皮维法官能够同意
Damn right. ?Hopefully Justice Spivey agrees.
不喝 谢谢
?Oh, no thank you.
我...
Oh, I-I...
好吧
Right.
-我不是故意的 -没关系 别让我影响你
- I didn't mean to -- - It's fine. Don't let me stop you.
爆米花配红酒
Popcorn and wine together?
这是我的癖好
Yeah, it's kind of my thing.
在我看来就像是超级巴士上的特别餐点
Looks like a Megabus special if you ask me.
更是一种自负女的高端零食
Mm. ?More like a siddity snack.
马库斯
Marcus.
斯皮维那边进展如何
Any update on Spivey?
他看了采访
Yeah, he saw the interview.
并没有改变他的想法
It didn't change his mind.
他不会对案子进行听证的
He won't hear the case.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
经历了这么多 已经那么近了 还是...
After all of that, ?to be so close and still...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他们只需要四个法官
They only need four justices
-就能进行听证 -是的
- to get the case heard. - Right.
"四票法则"
It's the rule of four.
所以巴斯和古铁雷斯
So Bass and Gutierrez --
他们都立刻投票了
they'll vote for this in a heartbeat.
我想当总统
I wanted to be President.
小时候我满脑子想的都是这个
Growing up, it's all I thought about.
至少是个参议员
Or at least a senator.
我想象的华盛顿
I had this vision of D.C.
满街都是魅力十足的年轻人
as a place full of attractive young people,
出入高档晚宴
going to fancy galas,
试图为世界贡献力量
and trying to do good in the world.
结果 这就像是更丑的费城
Instead, ?it's like an uglier Philly
只有一群恋贪权力的懦夫
with a bunch of narcissistic, power-hungry cowards.
你说谁丑呢
Hey now -- who you calling ugly?
我又没说所有人都这样
Well, I didn't say everyone.
见鬼
Damn.
太烈了
Strong?
这就是我从16岁开始就一直来这的原因
That's why I've been coming here since I was 16.
你是本市的
You're from here?
就在这片长大
This is the neighborhood.
你出人头地了
Good for you for getting out.
我现在可能在别的地方生活工作
You know, I may live and work in the other D.C. now.
但是我所做的一切 我为之奋斗的一切
But everything I've done, everything I've worked for,
都是为了这个地方
I've done ?because of this place --
因为我是在全美国
Because I grew up around
最勤奋的人周围成长的
the hardest-working people in America,
他们的待遇却是最差的
who got the worst treatment,
我想要做些事情来改变这点
and I want to do something to change that.
我永远不会停止为他们奋斗
I'll never stop working for them.
就像你会竭尽所能为了你们的案子
Just like you'll never stop fighting for your case
奋斗不息一样
in whatever way you can.
我的心属于这里
This place has my heart.
直到酒精夺走我的肝
Unless it takes my liver.
总之 咱俩这一天都糟透了
Anyway, we had a crap day.
抱歉带你来这么个地方
Sorry for making you come to a place like this.
没事 我开始喜欢这个酒吧了
No. I'm liking this bar.
亚设
Asher.
名字挺酷
Cool name.
我... 我该走了
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表