剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
You have to support her back, like so,
-还有她的头 -好
- and her head. - Okay.
抱住背 好
With the back. Okay.
然后把你的肩膀往前倾
Okay, now pull your shoulder forward.
然后交叉 没错
Then across, yes.
要是她开始不安了
If she starts to fuss, um,
试试轻声地哼 用胸腔来发声
try humming a little, uh, deep in your chest.
你看
See?
她从前听过这声音
She recognizes your voice.
就认出了你
From before.
你看
You know, ohh.
她不会忘记这声音
She'll never forget it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我花了将近一天写好了这个
I spent the night and most of the morning writing.
你觉得怎么样
Well? What do you think?
很好 很聪明
It's good. Smart.
这能让梅莉置于事外
Keeps Mellie clean.
同时还称赞了她的领导力
While still praising her leadership
也罗列了你的成就
and touting your achievements.
这上说你很自豪
You say you're proud.
我的确自豪
I am proud.
但是
But also...
也打算向前看
ready to move on.
没错
That, too.
辞去幕僚长一职
Resigning as Chief of Staff.
我知道怎么做
I know how to do that.
至于B613
As for B613...
得慢慢来
that'll take time.
可是 这件事得马上完成
Unfortunately, it has to happen be immediately.
对于杰克而言
Time for Jake.
得由他来把B613关闭
So that he can dismantle it.
我不参与
I won't be a part of that.
我不能参与
I can't be a part of that.
我不是承认我错了
I'm not admitting I was wrong.
我试过
I tried.
去思考
To reason.
去回想你们所有人对我说过的一切
To listen to everything all of you said to me,
可我还是无法承认自己错了
and still, I can't seem to admit I was wrong.
所以
Which...
我知道
is how I know...
现在我该收手了
...what I can admit is that I have to stop.
我不能这样继续下去了
I can't continue. Not like this, not anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我希望我能对
I wish I could say that
最应该听到的人说这番话
to the person who needs to hear it the most...
奎恩
Quinn.
我很抱歉
I'm...sorry.
但已经不能了
But I can't, so...
所以我希望你们能知道
So I'm saying it to all of you when I still can.
我会在今晚的记者会上宣布辞职
I'll announce my resignation at tonight's briefing.
那之后
After that...
我也不知道那之后会如何
I don't know what happens after that.
我只知道时候已到
But I-I just know that it's time.
丽芙
Liv.
我没事
I'm fine.
你有事
You're not.
我真的没事
I'm fine.
我在做正确的事情
I am doing the right thing.
你一向如此
You always do.
我会安排好的
I'll make the arrangements.
我们一小时内就能回到特区
We'll head back to D.C. within the hour.
-你安排了和白宫律师的会议吗 -没错
- You set a meeting with White House Counsel? - I did.
总统女士 你不会想这么做的
You don't want to do that, Madam President.
你知道过去的24小时里奥利维亚在哪吗
Do you know where Olivia's been for the last 24 hours?
我知道你不清楚
I know you don't
因为你在询问特勤局的人
because you were asking Secret Service to tell you.
那么
Well...
我刚刚得知
I've just found out.
她一直在佛蒙特州
She was in Vermont.
菲茨执政了八年 下身就没有歇停过
Fitz led with legs wide open for eight years
而我和他连亲热都几乎没有过
and we barely made a peep.
我们是不是早该杀了奥利维亚
Should we have killed Olivia?
把她的飞机炸了
Blown up her plane?
那样会不会才是做了正确的事
Would that have been the "Right thing to do"?
整个白宫里到处都是那男人的体液
That man spilled his DNA all over this White House
我所做的一切
and all I did was --
与B613无关 杰克
This isn't about B613, Jake.
是奥利维亚
This is about Olivia.
她是这个国家的祸害
She's bad for this country.
如果你无法看到这点
And if you can't see that,
只能说明你和我从前一样愚蠢
you are as big a fool as I've been.
就这样 巴拉德上将
That's all, Admiral Ballard.
佛蒙特州
Vermont?
事情和你想的不一样
It wasn't what you think.
那可真是松了口气
Oh, that's a relief.
我还以为指挥官和她男朋友
Because I think Command was rolling around
到处鬼混去了
in a pile of leaves with her boyfriend
可白宫里
while a coup...
-我收到你信息了 杰克 -正发生政♥变♥呢
- I got your messages, Jake. - was happening in the White House.
情况我已经了解了
I'm up to speed.
好吧 所以呢
Okay. So?
那是明天的事了
It's tomorrow's problem.
什么意思
Meaning?
-我错过大戏了吗 -来的正是时候
- Did I miss the fireworks? - You're right on time.
白宫
新闻发布会
真庆幸 媒体那边一点风声都没有
I'm amazed it hasn't leaked to the press yet.
幕僚长辞职可是大新闻
Resignation of the Chief of Staff is major news.
今晚
Tonight...
我就要失去
I'm about to lose
我曾有的每一个朋友
every last friend I've ever had.
除了你
Except you.
-怎么回事 丽芙 -安静
- What is going on, Liv? - Quiet.
别说话
No more talking.
各位晚上好
Good evening, everyone.
我知道大家都想回家了
I know y'all are eager to go home.
所以我们就开门见山了 好吗
So let's make this one quick and painless, shall we?
丽芙呢
Where's Liv?
她可能要等到简讯结束再出来吧 但...
She could be waiting until after the updates, but...
-什么 -看奥黛丽
- But what? - Look at Audrey.
没有一滴汗 没有一次结巴
Not one bead of sweat. Not one stutter.
她不知道幕僚长要辞职了
She doesn't know the Chief of Staff is about to resign.
两小时前 墨西哥湾的
Two hours ago, a low-pressure system
一个低压系统
in the Gulf of Mexico
上升到了热带低压7级
was upgraded to Tropical Depression #7.
国家气象局正密切观察
The National Weather Service is keeping a close eye on it.
特区和美国其他城市的
Permits have been issued for marches in D.C.
游♥行♥活动已被允许开展 游♥行♥是为
and other U.S. Cities highlighting undocumented
无合法身份的工人
workers' contribution to
-对美国经济的贡献发声 -总统先生
- the U.S. Economy. - Mr. President
再给她点时间
Let's give her more time.
总统将发言支持
The President will be releasing comments in support...
-快啊 丽芙 -为非美国公民 但在服务业
- Come on, Liv. - ...of more comprehensive safety protections
工作的人提供全面的安全保护
for non-citizens working in service sector jobs.
明早总统将在国宴室
Tomorrow morning, the President will host a prayer breakfast
为国会领导举♥行♥祈祷早餐
for congressional leadership in the State Dining Room.
来自基♥督♥教 犹太教 穆♥斯♥林♥
The non-denominational event will be attended
巴哈教的宗教领导人
by religious leaders from Christian, Jewish,
将一起参加非宗教活动
Muslim, and Bahai faiths.
请问
Go.
她不会出现了 是吧
She's not coming out, is she?
当然不会了 她耍了我们
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表