剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Of course not. She played us.
当我们傻子
Like a fiddle.
菲茨
你好 我是奥利维亚·波普
Hi. You've reached Olivia Pope.
请留言
Please leave a message.
该上班了
We need to get to work.
是啊
Yeah.
你得先去见梅莉
You need to go to Mellie first thing,
一次性解决这次暴♥乱♥
shut this insurrection down for good.
煞煞她威风
Put a kill folder together.
让她想想自己的罪孽
Remind Mellie of her sins.
这样就可以让她不那么傲慢
It'll get her off her high horse
从而回到现实中来
and back into the reality of ruling.
我能说一句吗
Can I say a thing?
梅莉的症结在于她已经不信任你了
Mellie's problem is that she's lost faith in you.
也许这一次
Maybe in this case,
你应该来软的
the carrot might be more effective --
杰克
Jake.
我不是建议
That wasn't a suggestion.
是命令
It was an order.
我们得告发她
We have to turn her in.
证据呢
With what evidence?
我们只有录音
We have a recording
和一些看着就是瞎编的阴谋论
and a doozy of a conspiracy theory.
其实只有录音
Which means we just have a recording.
这是无法起诉奥利维亚杀害奎恩的
It's not enough to prosecute Olivia for Quinn's murder.
我们现在能做的
The best we can do now
就是以沙拉德谋杀案
is build a circumstantial case against her
-对她进行间接立案 -不行
- for the assassination of Rashad. - That's not good enough.
如果我们没有证据证明是丽芙一人所为
If we don't have evidence that Liv acted alone,
那就会牵连到梅莉
Mellie could go down with her.
我不知道你们怎么想
I don't know about you guys,
但我不想让
but I'm not okay with burning
美国第一人女总统引火上身
the first woman President of the United States.
我可以试着保梅莉
I can try to give Mellie cover.
前提是奥利维亚那会儿还没有弄死你
You mean assuming Olivia hasn't killed you by then.
-谢谢提醒 艾比 -值得一试
- Thank you for that, Abby. - Might still be worth a shot.
起诉丽芙就等于暴露了B613
Prosecuting Liv means exposing B613,
告诉全世界美国
telling the world that the United States
不是一个法治国家
isn't a nation governed by laws
而是一个
but by the whim
拥有无上权力的人随心所欲的地方
of a single person with unchecked power.
这可不止是梅莉政♥府♥终结的问题了
It won't just be the end of Mellie's administration.
民有 民治 民享的国家理念
The very idea of a nation of the people, by the people
都会遭到质疑
and for the people will be called into question.
抱歉 哈克
I'm sorry, Huck.
这样不值得
But it's not worth it.
那现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
这是什么
What's this?
一个下马威
A kill folder.
对你的 快打开吧
You. Go ahead. Open it.
看看你做过的每一件可怕的事
Read about every terrible thing you've ever done.
俄亥俄州 迪法恩斯
选举箱
伪造的流产 操纵大选
The faked miscarriage, election rigging,
每一个肮脏的小秘密
every dirty secret.
上将 你最好告诉我你这是要干嘛
Admiral, you better tell me what the hell you think you're doing.
不是我要干什么 总统女士
Oh, it's not what I'm doing, Madam President.
这些都是奥利维亚·波普对你的问候
All of this? Compliments of Olivia Pope.
-她让你来威胁我吗 -是的
- She sent you to threaten me? - She did.
但我觉得您不需要被威胁
But I don't think you need to be threatened.
您需要有人辅佐
I think you need to be advised.
辅佐
Advised.
为了生存
On your survival.
没有B613 你活不下去的
You will not be able to survive without B613.
你需要B613
You need B613.
你需要有人在背后帮你
You need someone watching your back.
保护你 保护我们伟大的国家
Protecting you, protecting this great republic.
一个能全心全意投身这两项使命的人
Someone whose only agenda is those two missions.
你需要一个能信任的人
You need someone you can trust.
一个能听从你 给你建议
Someone who will listen to you and give you a voice
让你参与每项决策的人
and include you in every decision,
无论多么困难
no matter how difficult.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你说呢
You tell me.
你干了什么
What did you do?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表