剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Abby, you've got Yasmeen for the night.
-确保她待在这里 -她不在这了
- Make sure she stays here. - Uh, she's not here.
-你找过... -我到处都找遍了
- Well, did you check -- - I looked everywhere.
她不见了
She's gone.
刚刚应该是谁看着她的
Well, who was supposed to be watching her?
我走开去写誓词了
I stepped away to write my vows.
真棒 我希望你写完了
Oh, good. I hope you finished them.
-我打了个草稿 -找到她可不容易
- I have a draft. - It won't be easy to track her.
我们拿走了她的手♥机♥
We took her phone.
那就从大厅监控开始一路查过去
So, start with the cams in the lobby and go from there?
没有必要
Ah, that won't be necessary.
该死 她用我的手♥机♥发了短♥信♥
Damn it, she texted someone from my phone.
她发了我们的地址
She sent them our location.
我可以用元数据
I can use the metadata
追查她联♥系♥的人
to track whoever she contacted.
我去把车开过来
I'll pull the car around.
我很抱歉 她哭了
I am sorry. She started crying,
我就想给她一点私人空间
and I was giving her some privacy.
是我搞砸了 好吗
I messed up, okay?
你最好祈祷我们能在别人之前找到她
You better hope we find her before someone else does.
我来过这个酒吧不知道多少次了
I've been in this bar I don't know how many times.
还从没见过这么冷清的时候
I've never seen it this dead.
原来前总统
Turns out, this is what it looks like
想来喝一杯的时候就会变成这样
when a former president wants to grab a drink.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
那么
So...
她对你还好吗
she been treating you good?
我默认你们俩还在合作
I assume the two of you are working together.
B613
B613.
总统先生
Mr. President...
跟我讲话不必这么严肃 杰克
You can talk freely with me, Jake.
我懂 你现在的世界节奏一定很慢
Things must be slow in your world right now, I take it.
我现在的世界不能更好了
Things in my world couldn't be better.
我有研究院的项目 我们在做很有意义的事
I've got my institute, we're doing great work.
-我很好 -很高兴听到你这么说
- I am good. - I'm glad to hear it.
我只是想问你怎么样
I was just asking about you.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我很好
I'm great.
这么说丽芙没让你闲着
So, Liv's keeping you busy, then?
你还是不要再问了
You should probably just stop now.
好吧
Fine.
不谈公事 我懂的
No shop talk. I get it.
那家里怎么样
So, how are things at home?
这个能谈吗
Are we allowed to talk about that?
你妻子瓦内萨还好吗
How's your wife? How's Vanessa?
你这是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
浪费时间和老朋友叙旧吗
By trying to catch up with an old friend?
来华盛顿 你是在浪费时间
Being here in D.C. You are wasting your time.
你把丽芙最黑暗的秘密都告诉了梅莉
You told Mellie all about Liv's deep, dark secrets,
你现在却带我来这里 说要请我喝一杯
and now you bring me here, say it's to buy me a drink.
为什么
Why?
你警告了梅莉 现在轮到我了吗
You put Mellie on notice, and now it's my turn?
-不是 -把丽芙的傀儡全部铲除
- No. - Taking away all of Liv's toys.
那样就太好了 对不对
That'd be nice, right?
别做梦了
Not gonna happen.
我不会浪费我的时间 因为不会成功的
I'm not gonna waste my time, not when she's a lost cause.
你自己都不信吧
You don't believe that.
我知道你不会信的
I know you don't believe that.
你根本不知道
You have no idea
自己在和谁打交道
what or who you're dealing with anymore.
你只想要回到过去
You're trying to go back in time,
让她成为你不愿忘掉的那个人
make her fit some image that you can't bear
而不是让她成为
to let go of instead of letting her become the person
她命中注定要成为的那个人
she's always been destined to be.
什么人
And who's that?
指挥官
Command.
谢谢你请我喝酒 随时乐意奉陪
Appreciate the drink. Always a pleasure.
不行 绝对不行
No, n-- absolutely not.
那个男人想成为希望之光
The man wants to be a beacon of hope.
我只想让你把他
All I'm asking is that you let him --
你是让我面对全世界最难以捉摸的
You're asking me to sit across from President Rashad,
拉沙德总统
the most elusive world leader on the planet right now,
他因人♥权♥问题最终自食苦果
and go easy on him after years of being
你还要我对他笑脸相迎
on the wrong end of human rights issues.
我知道他不算完美
His record is less than perfect.
我不知道你是怎么想的
I don't know what you think this is,
但是你不能在你想让我做任何事的时候
but you don't get to call me up whenever you want
对我招之则来挥之则去的
and expect me to just do whatever you want.
抱歉 我们俩之前的事情不能按你
I'm sorry that things between us aren't working out
预想中的方式进行
the way you pictured.
可能你是错把我当成了那种
Maybe you mistook me for the kind of woman
会在便条上写你的名字 外加小心心的女人了
who scribbles your name on a notepad with little hearts.
我不知道我为什么会让你有这种感觉
I'm not sure what I did to give you that impression,
但是如果我伤害了你的感情 我向你道歉
but I apologize if I hurt your feelings.
我们说的不是我的感情
We're not talking about my feelings,
而是在说你在指挥我工作的方式
we're talking about you telling me how to do my job.
我没有指挥你怎么工作
I'm not telling you how to do your job.
我是在说 你有机会
I'm telling you you have an opportunity
去做正确的事
to do the right thing.
你有机会为伟大的事业做出贡献
You have a chance to play a tiny role in the greater good.
我不能命令你露面 这都是你自己的决定
I can't make you show up. That's on you what to decide.
你是想建立和平 还是想
Do you want to build peace, or do you want
在电视上说别人家的丑事 就为羞辱我
to pull a man's pants down on television to spite me?
你想让后人如何记住你
Which side of history do you want to be on?
这不仅仅关乎我和我的自尊
This isn't just about me or my ego.
甚至不是关乎巴山的人♥民♥
This isn't even about the people of Bashran.
而是关乎着自卫队
This is about rogue vigilantes,
那个发誓要毁掉美国的自卫队
sworn to destroy the United States,
他们在寻求控制权 而且很快
who have seized control and are now on the verge
就能拿到核武器
of having access to nuclear weapons.
这是实实在在的威胁
That threat is real.
打击这些叛军 让我重获权力
Defeating these rebels and returning me to power
恕我直言 是最好也是唯一的解决方法
is the best and frankly the only way to deal with it.
许多美国人看不出您和这些叛军
Many Americans don't see the difference between you
有什么不同
and these rebels.
他们阅读了您关于人♥权♥虐待的档案
They read about your record on human rights abuses,
比如你在巴山是如何对待女性和移♥民♥的
how you treat women and immigrants in Bashran.
我必须实话实说 我认真地考虑过
In fact, I have to be blunt and say that I very seriously
不让你来参加这档节目
considered not inviting you to the show because
因为我觉得我和他们想法一致
I couldn't say I disagreed with them.
我明白了
I see.
所以 我做了一些功课
So, I did some homework.
事实是 你秘密地
And the truth is that you've secretly,
避开了公众视线 转移资金
out of the public eye, diverted funds
为受虐妇女建立了救助站
to open shelters for battered women,
为邻国收到政♥治♥迫♥害♥的难民们
offered safe havens for refugees persecuted
提供安全港口
in neighboring countries.
为什么你不想把你所做的努力宣传出去
Why are you so shy about touting these endeavors?
在我的国家 长久以来都有着
There are long traditions of discrimination in my country
歧视女性
against women,
歧视少数民族
against minorities.
我们正在进步 但是还有许多
We're making progress, but there are many
像叛军那样的人在拉我们后腿
like these rebels who want to drag us backwards.
我看到巴山光明的未来
I see a bright future for Bashran
所有人都有机会
with opportunity for all.
但是单枪匹马 我们做不到
But we cannot do it alone.
我们需要全世界最强大的国家
We need the help of the most powerful nation on Earth
帮助我们与黑暗势力斗争
to fight these forces of darkness
以寻求我们的安全与民♥主♥
and ensure safety and democracy for us all.
美国也有错综复杂的历史
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表