剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Today was the day I was supposed to get my yearly mammogram.
你们知道我为了做这个检查
Do you know how long I've been waiting
等了多久了吗
to get my yearly mammogram?
从我搬进来开始
Since I moved into the place.
因为显然从来没人需要
Because apparently no one's ever had to schedule
为其他在任总统安排这些事情
one of those things for any other sitting president.
你猜为什么 白宫医疗组里
Go figure. And it's not like there's a mammography machine
也没有乳腺X光机
in the White House Medical Unit.
就算有也只会被放在那里吃灰
Damn thing would just be sitting there, collecting dust!
巴拉德说得对 罗森
Ballard is right, Rosen.
这是奥利维亚·波普的手笔
This was Olivia Pope.
所以 开展你的调查 证实这一点
So launch your investigation and prove it.
然后处理干净
Then make it go away.
不要毁了我的这一天 先生们
Don't ruin this day for me, gentlemen.
你们可以走了
You can go.
-是 女士 -总统女士
- Yes, ma'am. - ?Madam President.
一个人喝闷酒啊
Drinking alone?
事实上 是在庆祝
Celebrating, actually.
不知道你听说没
Don't know if you heard,
梅莉炒了她的幕僚长
but Mellie's let her Chief of Staff go.
是吗
Has she?
你不打算请我喝一杯吗
You gonna offer me one of those?
我也希望我能
Wish I could.
但不幸的是 我从不与敌人共饮
Unfortunately, I don't drink with my enemies.
芬顿的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened with Fenton.
如果我有别的选择 我一定不会这样做
If I had had other options, I'd have taken them.
这么做至少起作用了
At least it worked.
暗♥杀♥拉沙德带来了一份和平条约
Killing Rashad came with a peace treaty attached.
我做这一切都是为了保护这份条约
I did everything I had to do to protect that.
换做你会做得更过分 代价却远低于我
You've done far worse for much less.
瓦内萨的事
This story about Vanessa.
我估计是你的杰作吧
I take it that's you?
白宫政♥变♥了
There's a coup in the White House.
杰克出手了 现在该我了
Jake made his move. Now I've made mine.
我佩服你的自信
Well, I admire your confidence.
大多数跟美国政♥府♥对着干的人
Most people who take on the U.S. Government
都显得更谦逊一些
show a little more humility.
你有不为人知的秘密武器吧
You have some secret weapon nobody knows about?
你
You.
我
Me?
我凭什么要帮你呢
Why would I ever help you?
因为你是成年人
Because you're an adult.
你知道这个世界的法则
You know how the world works.
而且内心深处 你知道我所做的是对的
And deep down, you know what I did was right,
因为换做你也会做出一模一样的选择
because it's exactly what you would have done.
梅莉输了 塞勒斯
Mellie's lost, Cyrus.
那么多人 她偏偏听信杰克·巴拉德
She's listening to Jake Ballard, of all people.
杰克·巴拉德
Jake Ballard.
如果他成功地把我踢出去
And if he managed to push me out,
别以为他不会对你下手
don't think he won't do the same to you.
非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
-真的 所有... -罗伯特 闭嘴
- Really. A-A-About all of -- - Robert. No.
瓦内莎说你不会介意的
Vanessa said you wouldn't mind.
不然 我也不会 我绝不会
Otherwise, I-I-I wouldn't -- I never would ha--
证明罗伯特账户里的钱是奥利维亚的
How hard is it to prove the money in Robert's bank account
而不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人的有多难
is from Olivia and not the Russians?
非常难
Very.
刚才那是反问句吗
Oh, was that a rhetorical question?
我们已经尝试用各种方法追踪那笔钱了
We've tried tracing the money a bunch of different ways,
就连反转点都直接指向
and even the reverse promontory point leads directly
俄♥罗♥斯♥的海外情报机构
to the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service.
奥利维亚很善于掩藏痕迹
Olivia's good at covering her tracks.
如果我们知道是奥利维亚干的
If we know that this is Olivia,
为什么不直接透露给媒体呢
why can't we just leak it to the press?
因为那样我们就正中她的下怀了
Because we'd be playing right into her hands.
跟丽芙在媒体上对抗
Going to war with Liv in the media --
那可是她的主场 毫无证据的话
her home turf -- without a single shred
根本没有任何意义
of evidence is pointless.
她会反咬一口
She'll spin it.
我到时候丢了饭碗 罗伯特得进监狱
I lose my job. Robert here gets the chair.
我们还没到那个地步
We're not there yet.
我们会有办法的 别担心
We'll figure something out. Don't worry.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你为我考虑
For including me in your concerns.
闭嘴 罗伯特
Shut up, Robert.
吃你的瓜
Eat your melon.
所以完了
So it's over.
不必就这样结束的
This doesn't have to end here.
我们还是能够向美国人♥民♥证明这是诬陷
We can still make a case to the American people this was a setup.
所以你想让我站出来指控我的前任幕僚长
So you'd like me to out my former Chief of Staff
诬陷我准幕僚长妻子的情人
for framing the lover of my about-to-be Chief of Staff's wife?
你想想会有什么后果吧
Can you imagine the blowback?!
还有别的方案
There are other options.
我只是需要再多一点时间
I just need a little more time.
-我没有时间了 -总统
- I don't have any more time! - Madam President.
现在不太是时候 塞勒斯
Little busy right now, Cyrus.
就一分钟而已 上将
This will only take a minute, Admiral.
我们正在讨论事情
We are in the middle of something.
那事情有头绪吗
And how's that something working out?
看你们的表情就知道不顺利
Not very well, from the look on your faces.
塞勒斯
Cyrus.
我有一个解决瓦内莎事件的办法
I have a way out of this little Vanessa sitch.
一个能让杰克重新获得信誉的办法
A way that will give Jake his credibility back
这样你就可以避免政♥治♥错误
so you can appoint him Chief of Staff
任命他为幕僚长了
with political impunity.
一个甚至能让瓦内莎的外遇看起来无辜的办法
A way that'll even make Vanessa's affair look benign --
一石二鸟 随你们的心意
two birds with one stone, if you will.
要不要听一听
Would you like to hear it?
还是我等你们两个都不太忙的时候
Or should I come back some other time
再过来说这事
when you're both less busy?
要明确的是 你这是直截了当地否认
So, to be clear, you are categorically denying
与这位所谓的双面间谍
any romantic entanglement
罗伯特·巴考尔有任何感情纠葛
whatsoever with Robert Bacall, this apparent double agent?
天啊 当然
Goodness, yes.
我先生是这个国家
No, my husband is one of the highest-ranked
职位最高的情报人员之一
intelligence operatives in this country.
即便我有这个打算 你们真的以为
Even if I wanted to, do you really think
我在外面偷腥能躲得过去吗
that I could get away with cheating on him?
但是你进入他酒店房♥间的照片
But the photos of you entering his hotel room...
那晚我在罗伯特·巴克尔的酒店跟他见面了吗
Did I meet Robert Bacall at his hotel that night?
是的 我陪他回房♥间了吗 是的
Yes. Did I accompany him to his room? Yes.
但是是幽会吗
But for a tryst?
不是
No.
是刺探消息
For a sting.
国安局怀疑罗伯特已经好几个月了
The NSA had suspected Robert for months,
但是他们需要确凿的证据
but they needed final proof.
恰好 我们两个在去年大选的时候
As it happened, he and I knew each other socially
在社交场合认识的
from the campaign last year,
所以杰克认为我是这个工作的最佳人选
so Jake thought that I was the perfect woman for the job.
我是去扮演间谍的
I got to play spy.
而且我跟你说 远没有听上去那么有趣
Which, let me tell you, is not half as fun as it sounds.
他们让你戴的那个窃听器 特别不舒服
That wire they make you wear? So uncomfortable.
为了赢得罗伯特的信任说的又长又无聊的对话
And those long, boring conversations to gain Robert's trust?
我从来都没想过 自己为了引诱一个男人
I mean, I never thought I'd have to work so hard
要那么辛苦
to seduce a man.
但是最终 那天晚上在酒店房♥间里
But eventually, that night in the hotel room,
罗伯特向我敞开心扉
Robert did open up to me.
和盘托出了
A full confession.
我认为他
I think he was just
有一个能讲真心话的人让他放松了下来
Well, he was relieved to have someone to confide in.
然后我就跟他说我头疼
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表