剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah.
你就这么不想嫁给我
You wanted to get out of marrying me that bad, huh?
什么
What?
踢啊
Kick.
踢啊 踢啊 踢啊 踢啊 踢啊
Kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick.
这就对了
Oh, there you are.
继续踢 好吗
Just keep kicking, okay?
她派你来刺探敌情的
She sent you to case the joint?
这场游戏该结束了
This game needs to end.
完全赞同
I couldn't agree more.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
我还有时间
there's still time on the clock.
准确来说是22个小时
22 hours to be precise.
你尽情虚声恫喝
So make your empty threat or --
不是她派我来的
She didn't send me.
我自己过来警告你的
I came on my own to warn you
你是赢不了的
you're not gonna win this thing.
事实上 你已经输了
In fact, you've already lost.
你忘了你是在跟谁较量 她能做出什么事
You forgot who you're dealing with. What she's capable of.
她是我女儿 我知道她能使出什么招数
She's my daughter. I know exactly what she's capable of.
不 你再也不知道了
You don't. Not anymore.
她会一条道跑到黑 一去不回头的
She's gonna ride this train to the end of the line,
你要是不识相让路的话
and if you don't get out of the way,
你和那个无辜的女人
you, and that innocent woman,
以及那女人无辜的孩子
and that innocent woman's child?
-你们都会没命的 -那我该怎么办
- You'll all be crushed. - So what should I do, then?
夹起尾巴求个一官半职 像你一样
Tuck my tail between my legs and ask for a job, like you?
让她放马过来
Let her do her worst.
我会准备好跟她对阵的
I'll be ready for her.
也许准备得没自己想象得那么充分
Maybe not as ready as you think.
准备得没自己想象得...
Not as ready as I...
那么充分
think.
我有权自卫 我有权反击
I have a right to defend myself. I have a right to fight back!
我现在手无寸铁了 她也没人保护了
I am left defenseless! That girl is left defenseless!
我原本打算杀她吗 或许吧
Was I going to kill her? Maybe!
我现在还会救她吗
Will I ever save her now?
我们永远都不会知道了
We will never know!
这不是一场游戏
This is not a game!
你们做得太过了
Too far!
太过了
Too! Far!
*那天晚上 亲爱的 当我沉睡时*
*The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping*
*我梦见拥你入我怀抱*
*I dreamt I held you in my arms*
*可当我梦醒后 亲爱的 原来只是个梦*
*But when I woke, dear, I was mistaken*
*为此我低头哭泣*
*So I hung my head and cried*
你不打算做点什么吗
Are you gonna do something?
*你是我的阳光 我唯一的阳光*
*You are my sunshine, my only sunshine*
*你让我快乐 即使天空阴郁*
*You make me happy when skies are gray*
奎恩
Quinn.
*你永远不会知道 亲爱的*
*You'll never know, dear*
别唱了
Stop it.
*我有多么爱你*
*How much I love you*
别唱了
Stop it.
*请不要离开 我生命中的阳光*
*Please don't take my sunshine away*
你让我很难堪
You're embarrassing me!
-走开 -你知道事情会如何发展
- Go away! - You know how this goes.
你已经被困在这里48小时了
You've already been down here for over 48 hours.
却一次都没有尝试过逃出去
And you still have not made a single attempt to leave.
看到这铁链了吗 我逃不了
Do you see the chain? I can't leave.
-我没有办法 -你为什么没有告诉任何人
- I'm out of options. - Why didn't you tell anyone?
你觉得是丽芙炸了那架飞机的时候
When you thought that Liv was the one who blew up that plane,
你没有告诉任何人
you didn't tell anyone.
因为我不确定到底是不是丽芙做的
Because I wasn't sure it was Liv who actually did it.
好吧 但之后你当面质问了她
Okay. But then you confronted her.
那样你就确定了 对吧
And that made you sure, right?
你确定是丽芙做的
You were sure that it was Liv,
但你还是没有告诉任何人
but you still didn't tell anyone.
没告诉我 没告诉艾比
Not me. Not Abby.
甚至没告诉你的未婚夫
Not even your fiancé.
那跟这事有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
我认识的那个奎恩 就算靠徒手推墙
The Quinn I know would be tearing down the walls
也要试着逃出去
trying to get out of here.
而你却瑟缩在这个脏污的床垫上
Instead you're chilling on a filthy mattress,
唱摇篮曲 调都跑到天边去了
singing lullabies wildly out of key.
我声音很好的
I have a great voice.
你应该想想你的孩子
You have a child to think about.
你懂怎么照顾孩子吗
What would you know about raising a child?!
你的孩子在哪呢
Where's your kid?!
哈克
Huck...
哈克 快回来
Huck, come back.
我没把奥利维亚的事告诉查理
I didn't tell Charlie about Olivia.
我没把她的事告诉任何人
I didn't tell anyone about Olivia.
是因为如果我说了 那就把事情变成真的了
If I had told someone, it would've made it true.
事情就真的发生了
It would've made it real.
那奥利维亚就不是原来的奥利维亚了
That Olivia isn't Olivia anymore.
奥利维亚就变成了怪物
Olivia has become some monster.
能够...
Capable of...
而我不希望那样想她
And I don't want to think that about her.
丽芙还有机会去做正确的事
Liv still has a chance to do the right thing.
她还能做出正确的事
She's still capable of doing what's right.
但你不能再等下去了
But you can't wait.
他会杀了你的
He's gonna kill you.
罗文给我买♥♥了张婴儿床
Rowan bought me a crib.
-他不会... -婴儿床是给宝宝用的
- He's not going to -- - The crib is for the baby.
你的宝宝 奎恩 不是你
Your baby, Quinn. Not you.
马文
Marv.
你们卖♥♥手♥枪♥ 对吧
You sell handguns, right?
对
Well, yeah.
能用你的员工折扣买♥♥吗
Can I use your discount to get one?
-你想要枪 -当然
- You want to get a gun? - Of course.
快生孩子了 安全第一
Baby coming. Safety and all.
这附近一直都有入室犯罪的
There've been break-ins in the neighborhood.
我想让我的家人安全
I want my family safe.
你难道不想吗
Wouldn't you? Don't you?
-你们有枪吧 -当然
- You have guns? - ?Of course.
那我可不可以以你的名义买♥♥把枪
So can we do the thing where you buy the gun
我好享受员工折扣
and I get the discount?
那样的话
See...
就意味着这把枪是记在我名下的
that would mean that the gun would be in my name.
-我得把它注册到我名下 -是的
- I'd have to register it to me. - ?Yes.
三个月之后 我们上交材料
And then in three months, we turn in the paperwork
就是你把枪卖♥♥给我的手续
that says you're selling the gun to me,
然后变更注册信息
and we transfer the registration.
很容易 都搞定了
Easy. It's taken care of.
解决了
It's handled.
对吗
Right?
只不过
It's just...
这么买♥♥枪有点儿
getting a gun like that is kinda...
不对劲
It doesn't feel okay.
钻公♥司♥制度空子而已
It's fighting the corporate system.
跟之前一样
Same as ever.
公民拥有枪♥支♥不是我们的权利吗
And isn't it our right to have our guns?
剥夺我们武装自己的权利
I mean, taking away our right to arm ourselves
可是正中了那些首都人的下怀
is just what those snooty D.C. Folk are waiting for.
他们夺走了我们的枪 剥夺我们的自♥由♥
They take our guns, they take our freedom.
我可不想手无寸铁地从这走出去
I don't want to be out there
毫无保护我家庭的手段
with nothing to protect my family.
我可是个老爷们 马文
I'm a man, Marv!
你难道不想让我像你一样
Don't you want me to be just as much of a man
做个男子汉吗
as -- as you are?
还... 还是
O-o-or...
我们俩不一样
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表