剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我让她辞职了
I let her resign.
我让她保留了自尊
I let her keep her dignity.
人人都以为
Everyone still thinks
奥利维亚·波普还是奥利维亚·波普
that Olivia Pope is Olivia Pope.
能干 可信 国王的左膀右臂
Competent, trusted, right hand of the King.
因为我让她还是奥利维亚·波普
Because I let her stay Olivia Pope.
我没有击垮她
I didn't crush her.
这就是我的奖赏
And this is my reward.
不是因为什么善意
No good deed...
你不得不帮她
You had to help her.
如果公众知道了奥利维亚·波普
If the public ?knew the true circumstances
被免职背后的真实情况
behind Olivia Pope's dismissal,
被伤害的不仅仅是她
it wouldn't have simply hurt her.
-我们也会受牵连 -小伤罢了
- It would have hurt us, too. - A flesh wound.
不管怎么样 我们会有办法处理的
We would have found a way to deal with it one way or the other.
到头来 我们会没事的
At the end of the day, we would've been fine.
我们会没事的
We will be fine.
女士 如果你在暗示
Ma'am, if you're suggesting
现在把信息透露出去...
that we leak that information now --
我们 白宫吗
Us? The White House?
泄露丽芙是被罢免
Leak Liv's firing?
那太不厚道了
That would be beneath us.
但你在和老团队合作 是吧
But you are working with her old team, yes?
是的
I am.
对他们来说会不厚道吗
Is it beneath them?
好 总统女士
Yes, Madam President.
所以她在凌晨两点出现在他家
So she shows up at his house at 2:00 a.m.
后座上还有另一个姑娘吗
with the other girl in the back seat?
是的 姑娘 然后他们吵了起来
Yes, girl. Then, they started fighting.
真是一团乱啊
It was all some straight up ratchet mess.
你们家人都这样
That's how your family do though.
不 只是一个表妹
?No, that's just one cousin.
不是都这样的
They are not all like that.
谁家都有丢人的表妹啊
Everybody got one hood cousin.
-或是姑妈 -或是一个皮条客叔叔
- Or aunt. - ?Or uncle who used to be a pimp.
-最后信了上帝 -我有两个这样的叔叔
- And then found Jesus. - Oh, I got two of those.
奥利维亚·波普据传被白宫开除
能把声音调高吗
Can you turn that up?
消息源称
Sources are saying that
前幕僚长奥利维亚·波普对
former Chief of Staff Olivia Pope's interest
刑事司法集体诉讼的兴趣
in the criminal-justice class-action suit
是源于对格兰特总统的私人恨意
is based on a personal vendetta against President Grant
因为波普女士之前被白宫开除了
due to Ms. Pope's being ousted from the White House.
对奥利维亚·波普被白宫开除的事
I can neither confirm nor deny rumors
我无法确认 但也无法否认
that Olivia Pope was fired from the White House.
但我可以说 格兰特总统
But I will say that President Grant
近期不会 以后也不会
will not be working with Ms. Pope
与波普女士有任何合作
on any recent or future endeavors.
你说你是正常离开的
You said you left on good terms,
我才是这个案子的症结
that I was the problem with this case.
但其实是你
But really, it's you.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Can you give us a minute?
所以呢
So?
是真的吗
Is it true?
我没说谎
I didn't lie.
我的辞职一言难尽
My resignation was complicated.
那我更怀疑了
Sounds like more spin to me.
是你来寻求我的帮助的
You came to me asking for my help --
因为我觉得你的话有点道理
Because I thought you had a bite behind that bark.
但现在我发现你只是个虚伪的自负女
But instead I found a siddity phony
你从一开始就对我有偏见
who judged me from the minute she laid eyes on me.
我从没有批判你什么
I never judged you.
你不假思索地评判了我
Oh, you judged me immediately.
就像会议室里的某个白人男子一样鄙视我
Just like a white man in a boardroom looking down on me
因为我的屁♥股♥太宽大 我的肤色太深
because my hips are too wide and my hue too dark.
所以要说这个了吗
Oh, so we're going there.
你以为你在这个黑人街区
You think we soul sisters
租下这个美发店 和我待了几个小时
just 'cause you rented out a hair salon for a few hours
我们就是好姐妹了吗
on the black side of town?
拜托
Please.
我遇到过的
I've dealt with plenty
你这种自以为是的黑女人多了去了
of bougie-ass black women just like you.
小时候基本在住宿学校度过
Spent most of your life in boarding school,
上了常春藤学校
Ivy League Universities,
一出生就是大富大贵
with a horse between your legs
一出生就是高贵
and a silver spoon in your mouth.
不是你才会谷歌♥
You're not the only one who knows how to Google.
你说我一团糟 还记得吗
You called me a hot mess, remember?
但我听来
But it sounds to me
尽管你想要站在什么制高点上
that despite all of your failed attempts
来鄙视我 但都失败了
to stand above me on your little pedestal,
我们其实是一样的
we're the same.
所以真诚点 奥利维亚·波普
So keep it real, Olivia Pope.
你为什么离开白宫
Why'd you leave the White House?
知道吗 人们不喜欢你不是因为
You know, your skin tone and measurements
你的肤色和身材
aren't the reason people don't like you.
只是因为你 安娜丽丝·基廷
It's you, Annalise Keating.
你是个羞辱人的混♥蛋♥
You are a bully who insults people
然后还疑惑 为什么他们不帮你
and then wonders why they won't help you.
不过你只是想做自己
But hey, you're just trying to keep it real?
是吧
Right?
那结果呢
How's that working out for you?
如果你能
Can't be that great
不坐着长途车 跑过来求我帮忙
if you had to haul your broke ass on the Megabus
那不是很好嘛
to beg for my help.
你也许以为自己了解我
You may think you know who I am and what I'm about,
但别误解了
but don't get it twisted.
我们不一样
We are not the same.
所以我重新自我介绍一下
So allow me to reintroduce myself.
我叫奥利维亚·波普
My name is Olivia Pope.
我不需要向任何人解释自己
And I don't have to explain myself to anyone.
尤其是你
Especially you.
凯文 你们回来吧
Kevin, you can come back.
我们好了
We're done.
别担心你的头发
Don't worry about your wash and press.
我会结到
I'll be sure to put that
我这个自负女的无限刷白金卡上的
on my siddity-ass, no limit, platinum card.
-我付得起做头发的钱 -好
- I'll pay for my own damn hair. ?- Okay.
目前奥利维亚·波普还未对
Still no comment from Olivia Pope on the allegations
她是被白宫开除的指控做出任何回应
that she was fired from the White House.
政♥府♥内部人士目前正在猜测
Insiders in Washington are left speculating
奥利维亚·波普对被白宫开除一事未置一词
总统办公室
about what could've happened
究竟发生了什么
behind the closed doors of the Oval,
波普为何一夜之间名誉扫地
how Pope became a pariah,
并在辞职声明中
and why she lied about it
说了谎
in her resignation announcement.
-白宫... -你能信吗
- The White House.... - Can you believe this?
白宫玩阴的了
The White House is playing dirty.
不是白宫
It wasn't the White House.
现在的问题远多于答案
...With more questions than answers...
是你们
This was you?
具体说是奎恩
Well, Quinn technically.
我只是代理
Me by proxy.
好吧 所以是了
Okay. So that's a yes.
不是因为个人感情
It wasn't personal.
为了我们国家的利益
She needed to be stopped
她必须被阻止
for the greater good of our nation.
阻止
Stopped?
她想要帮助重塑我们的司法系统
She's trying to reform our justice system,
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表