剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Well, what about this one?
很受欢迎
It's a popular choice.
但是
But?
讲真的
Oh, is this serious?
是的
It is. ?
我是说 怎么会有东西那么贵
I mean, why would anything cost that much
你又不能驾驶它 射击它 或者住在里面
if you can't drive it, shoot it, or -- or live in it?
人们是怎么了
What is wrong with people?
傲慢的特区那儿的人开着电动车来
Snooty D.C. Types drive down here in their electric cars
带着他们没毛的狗 他们就买♥♥这款
with their tiny hairless dogs, and they buy this one
因为这是最贵的
because it's the most expensive
能让他们所谓的朋友嫉妒
to make their so-called friends jealous.
我
I'm...
这我听不懂了
I'm in over my head here.
就告诉我买♥♥哪个吧
Just tell me what to get.
好吧 好吧
Okay. All right.
妈妈是谁
Who's the mama?
是要给老婆 女朋友
We talking wife? Girlfriend?
第二任妻子
Second wife?
我女儿
My daughter.
恭喜 外公
Well, congratulations, Grandpa. ?
你说你昨晚会回来
Okay, you said you'd be back last night.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
我要按时吃饭
I need to eat on a schedule, you know.
看看我 我不能一直这样
And -- And look at me. I-I cannot stay like this.
这是我的婚纱 现在撕破了
This is my wedding gown! And now there's a tear in it!
我需要新内衣
I need a fresh pair of underwear.
我需要食物 我需要衣服 我需要枕头
I-I need food. I need clothes. I need pillows.
我需要我的绿色孕期药
I need my green pregnancy pill
我需要坐在我的弹力球上 因为我生了痔疮
and my bouncy ball to sit on because I have hemorrhoids!
我需要家
I need home.
我们走吧
So let's go.
解开我 然后我们才能走
Okay, unlock me or whatever so we can go.
她说了不行
She said no.
是不是
Didn't she?
我买♥♥了一个婴儿床
I bought a crib.
一个婴儿床
A -- A crib?
一个婴儿床 你买♥♥了该死的婴儿床
A crib? You bought a freaking crib?
奥利维亚需要时间
Olivia has asked for time.
时间
Time?
没有时间了
There is no time!
奥利维亚在做她一直做的事
Olivia is doing what she always does.
她要解决你
She's handling you.
她在计划 她会想出办法来
She's planning, she's figuring this out.
她不会做交易
She won't trade.
如果她昨晚没交易 她就永远不会做交易了
If she wouldn't trade last night, she'll never trade.
她想要赢
She wants to win!
我已经是个死人了
I'm already dead.
你再也不会自♥由♥了
And -- And -- And you're never going to be free.
你会跟我一样被关起来死掉
You'll die as much a prisoner as me.
我们都完了
It's over for us!
你懂了吗
Do you get that?!
你完全出错牌了
You played this all wrong!
为什么要买♥♥婴儿床
Why buy a crib?!
你刚害死我的孩子
You just killed my baby!
麦片
Cereal.
换洗衣服
And a change of clothes.
在我成为奴隶之前 她会先被埋进坟墓
Before I'll be a slave, she'll be buried in her grave.
还有57个小时 倒计时
57 hours and counting.
真是个惊喜
This is a surprise! ?Ah.
-马弗· 休厄德 -蒙特尔
- Marv Heward. ?- Montell.
蒙特尔·大马士革
Montell Damascus.
以前是炫耀你买♥♥了个东西多便宜
It used to be you'd show off how cheap you paid for a thing.
现在这些人是只有给某些公♥司♥
Now these people are proud and bragging
一大笔辛苦赚来的钱
only if they've handed over a big wad of hard-earned cash
才会吹牛炫耀
to some corporation.
是啊 那些公♥司♥
Yeah. And those corporations?
他们不雇佣美国人了
They don't hire American men. Mnh-mnh.
他们只用在某些军阀式非英语的国家
They just got factories full of kids making the stuff
有一个满是孩子的工厂做东西
in some warlord, no-English-speaking country.
是啊 在那儿他们甚至从没听说过
Yeah. Where they've never even heard
效忠誓言
of the Pledge of Allegiance.
他们在外面把我们的钱给了共♥产♥党
They're out there giving our money to the Communists.
那不美国
?It's un-American.
我退役的时候想我做到了
When I got out of the service, I thought I had it made.
工资不错
Good-paying job.
工厂关了
Factory closes.
我抱怨了吗 没有
Do I complain? No.
我找了一份开卡车的工作
I get a job driving a truck.
一年前 他们跟我说车队要裁员一半
A year ago, they tell me they're gonna lay off half the fleet.
他们甚至都不在这个国家种吃的东西了
They don't even grow food in this country anymore.
我不知道
I did not know that.
你当过兵
You served?
陆军 两次
Army. Two tours.
第二营
2nd Battalion.
对啊
Oh, right. ?Yeah.
去了一次越南
Did a tour in Nam.
第三师
3rd Division.
你见了很多行动
You see much action?
我们没遭到攻击时
Well, when we weren't taking fire from VC,
我们会修助力车
we were fixing mopeds
帮村里姑娘们接生
and delivering village girls' babies.
从来都不会无聊 是不是
Never a dull moment, was there?
对
No.
但不我怀念那些日子
Can't say I miss it.
说的是 但还是好过找工作
Sure, but it beats looking for work.
我有员工折扣
I have an employee discount.
好啊
?Yeah.
下次你要买♥♥什么东西 直接过来
Next time you need something, just come on down.
用我的折扣
Discount's on me.
马弗 不行
Marv, mm... ?No.
-我不能用 -不 我说真的
- I couldn't. - ?Oh, no. I mean it.
实际上 任何时候
In fact, any time.
任何时候你需要买♥♥东西了
Any -- Any time you need to buy something,
就找马弗 我们会给你折扣的
just ask for Marv, and we'll give you that discount.
我不能
I'm not...
-那就是施舍 -不是
- That's charity! ?- No.
什么 不 这不是施舍
What? No. It's -- It's not charity.
你还是自己花钱买♥♥的
You're still paying for it.
只不过是
It's just now it's...
有六折
it's 40% off.
-六折 -是
- 40%? ?- Yeah.
这种事情不会让你惹上麻烦吗
Couldn't you get in hot water for that kinda thing?
不会 不会 你给我现金
No, no. See, you give me the cash,
我用借记卡付款
and -- and I put it on my debit card.
你享受折扣 发♥票♥开在我名下
Discount's yours, purchase receipt's in my name.
没人会知道蒙特尔·大马士革
Nobody will know that Montell Damascus
来过店里
set foot in the store.
成交吗
Deal?
我女儿倒是需要一大堆给她宝宝的东西
My daughter could use a whole load of stuff for the baby.
好吧
All right.
-成交 -好
- Deal. ?- All right.
你是位好父亲
You're a great father.
我希望你知道
I hope you know that.
她有你这样的父亲很幸运
She's lucky to have you.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
我们都是好人
We're all good people...
只要有人给我们机会
when someone gives us a chance to be.
是啊
Yeah.
这个...
Well...
是啊
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表