剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
把前奏当作开场 把戒指掉地上
mistake a prelude for a welcome, drop a ring,
送别新人的时候
or fail to send this couple off
连最诚挚的祝福都没有的话 我发誓
with anything but the most sincere wishes, I swear --
新郎来了
Look, it's the groom.
-有空吗 -没有
- Got a sec? - Uh, not really.
给你件东西
Got you something.
打开看看
Open it.
我本来是要送刀子斧子什么的
Yeah, I would've gone with a knife or a hatchet,
但奎恩逼着我搜索"送给伴郎的最佳礼物"
but Quinn made me Google "Best gifts for a best man," so...
谢谢你 查理 不用这么客气
Thank you, Charlie. This wasn't necessary.
什么 这可是我这辈子最美好的一天了
What? This is seriously the best day of my life,
我在某种程度上亏欠你
and I owe it at least in part to you,
所以要感谢你所做的一切
so thank you for everything.
艾比 你跟奎恩在路上了吗
Abby? You on your way with Quinn?
我们有麻烦了 她不在这
We have a problem. She's not here.
"她不在这"是什么意思
What do you mean, "She's not here?"
我是说她不在她的公♥寓♥
I mean she's not in her apartment.
她不在这 她走了
She's not here. She's gone.
哈克
Huck.
不可能
No, that can't be.
有些事情非常不对头
Something is very, very wrong.
怎么了
What's wrong?
她跑了 丽芙
She ran, Liv.
她留下戒指走了
She left her ring behind.
奎恩逃婚了
Quinn ran.
不 我不信
Nope. Don't buy it.
她一定是不小心把戒指落下了
She must've left the ring behind on accident.
她手指肿了 她把戒指摘了下来
Her fingers got bloated, she took the ring off,
然后就忘记带上了
and forgot to put it back on.
-这事经常发生 -当然
- It happens all the time. - Sure.
但是也许我们应该考虑一下
But maybe we should consider the possibility
事情跟看上去的一样 她真的走了
that this is what it looks like and that she actually left.
悲恸确实能让人不知所措
Grief does have a way of messing with people.
罗宾一直在琢磨她的誓词 夜以继日的
Robin has been working on her vows, like, nonstop.
只要她一有机会 她就打开她的电脑
Every chance she got, she was on her computer.
我隔着门都能听到她 嗒嗒打字的声音
I could hear her through the door -- tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.
那又怎样 查理
Then...what, Charlie?
-如果她没有逃跑 -我不知道
- If she didn't run... - I don't know, okay?
我只知道她并不是因为胆怯
I just know she didn't get cold feet.
你们能联♥系♥上奎恩吗
Were you able to get a hold of Quinn?
她不接
She's not answering.
你确定没有字条 解释什么的吗
You sure there wasn't a note, some kind of explanation?
是的 只有戒指
No, just the ring.
把那放回去 吃的放那别动
Hey. Put that back. The food stays out.
一切按计划进行
Everything stays exactly like it was.
新娘就要到了 小插曲而已
The bride is gonna be here. This is just a little hiccup.
稳住 一切都要有条不紊
Sit tight. Everything's gonna be sorted out.
我真的很想留在这 但是今天是工作日
I really would love to stay, but it's a work day.
去吧 有我们呢
Go. We got this.
那个DJ说他还要赶一个场子
The deejay says he has another gig he needs to get to.
-我应该放他走吗 -DJ是哈克的人
- Should I let him go? - The deejay is Huck's guy.
哈克
Huck?
他刚才还在这
He was just here.
奎恩的戒指呢 我需要奎恩的戒指
Where's the ring? I need Quinn's ring.
你要奎恩的戒指干什么
What do you need Quinn's ring for?
你为什么需要戒指
Yeah, why do you need the ring?
给我就是了
Just give it to me.
麻烦让我们单独待一会 谢谢
Can you give us the room a second? Thank you.
哈克 这是什么
Huck, what is it?
奎恩的笔记本 打开
Quinn's laptop. Open it.
有一个标为《誓词》的文件夹 双击
There's a folder marked "Vows." Double-click on it.
奎恩对我提前读她的誓词非常介意
Uh, Quinn was very firm about me reading her vows in advance.
那些不是誓词
Those aren't vows.
奎恩是在调查拉沙德的死亡
Quinn was investigating Rashad's death.
那是血吗
Is that blood?
是清洁剂
It's a cleanser.
用来清理血液的那种
The kind you use to clean blood.
奎恩没有逃跑
Quinn didn't run.
她是被掳走的
She was taken.
没人掳她 这是个计谋
No one took her. This is a ruse.
是奎恩在为自己争取时间
It's Quinn buying herself time
她好立案针对我们
so she can build a case against us.
团队怎么想的
What's the team think?
认为她发现了谋杀拉沙德的巴山人
That she found the Bashranis who killed Rashad
惹上了麻烦 我可以让他们保持这个思路
and got herself in trouble. I can keep them on that path,
但是 杰克 你要找到她
but, Jake, you need to find that girl,
把她带到我这
and you need to bring her to me.
这是一项全面的调查
This is a full-scale investigation.
-看这个 -你找到别的东西了吗
- Look at this. - Did you find anything else?
她留的字条 她的手♥机♥
Any notes she left behind, her cellphone?
她为什么这么做 如果有危险的话
W-Why would she do this? Something this dangerous,
她应该告诉我
she would've told me.
除非她知道你会阻止她
Not if she knew you would stop her.
奎恩的手♥机♥ 我应该能黑进去
Quinn's cellphone -- I should be able to hack into it,
定位她最后的位置
ping her last location.
我们还需要一个时间线
We're also gonna need a timeline,
从飞机爆♥炸♥到奎恩今早说"再见"的期间
everything Quinn did from the moment that plane blew up
她做的每一件事情
until the moment she said "Goodbye" this morning.
让他们回家吧 宴会服务员
Send them home, the caterers.
我估计他们还在这吧
I assume they're still here?
还在
They are.
我不想再被多收费了
I don't want to get charged any extra.
我们已经超出预算了 让他们回家吧
We're already over budget, so just send them home.
你知不知道 婚礼誓言
Do you have any idea how many drafts
我写了多少版稿子了吗
I've gone through for my vows?
我写了不下18个不同的版本
I must have written 18 different versions,
一页又一页
pages upon pages.
我第一次看见她拖人
First time I ever saw her drug somebody,
第一次看见她开枪打人
first time I ever saw her shoot somebody,
我给她买♥♥的第一把枪 第一把砍刀
first gun I ever bought her, first machete...
其实 说到这个
Well, actually, a bit about that.
刀刃和那块超稀宝石
It's the blade and the super-rare gemstone
跟她的眼睛特别配
matched her eyes and the...
不好 哪一篇都不好
It didn't work. None of it ever worked.
没有什么看着是对的 没有什么看着是真的
Nothing ever seemed right. Nothing ever seemed true.
一切都不够好 至少配不上她
Nothing was good enough, not for her.
那你是怎么解决的
So, what did you settle on?
我决定即兴发挥
I didn't. I decided to wing it.
很不错
Impressive.
我决定做我每晚看着她
I figured I'd just do what I do every night
入睡时做的事
when I watch her sleep.
我在半夜醒来
I wake up in the middle of the night.
看她睡觉
To watch her sleep?
和她说话 说我想说的
To talk to her, to say what I want to say.
她不会有反对意见 不会打断我
There's no disagreeing, there's no interrupting.
我可以清楚明了地
I'm actually able to get my thoughts out
陈述我的想法
in a clear and concise manner.
为什么我的誓言就要和这些想法不一样
Why should my vows be any different?
它们未经排练 可它们是真实正确的
They'd be unrehearsed, they'd be right, they'd be true.
史上最佳誓言
The best vows ever.
你是不是觉得看别人睡觉
You think the whole watching someone sleep thing
这件事挺怪的
is kind of weird, huh?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
我是个怪人 她也是个怪人
I'm a weird guy. She's a weird girl.
两个怪人相爱
Two weird people in love.
不是最正常不过了吗
What's wrong with that?
确实
Nothing.
当你说出誓言的时候 查理
Quinn is gonna love your vows, Charlie,
奎恩会喜欢你的
when you tell them to her.
等着看吧
You'll see.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表