剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Her father hasn't heard from her for a week.
你跟国会议员彼尔德办公室的人联♥系♥过了吗
Have you spoken to anyone in Congressman Beard's office?
我试过了 但刚被搪塞回来了
I tried them, but I just got the runaround.
你觉得这是个案子
You think there's a case there?
我知道这并不是我们做的事 但...
I know this isn't exactly what we do, but...
好
Okay.
我会去她的公♥寓♥ 看看我能发现什么
I'll head to her apartment. See what I can find.
我会联♥系♥市局警♥察♥
I'll reach out to Metro Police.
他们已经很习惯跟我联♥系♥了
They're getting pretty accustomed to hearing from me.
谢谢
Thank you.
塞勒斯·比尼 美国副总统
Cyrus Beene, the Vice President of the United States,
劫持了他自己的飞机 真是...
hijacked his own plane? That's --
一部糟糕动作片的情节
The plot of a bad action movie?
被大声说出来之后 我猜的确有点扯
Now that I said it out loud, yeah, I guess it kind of is,
但不代表就是假的
but that doesn't mean it's not true.
这消息从哪儿来的
Well, where is this coming from?
是直觉 有人告诉你的
I-Is it a hunch? Have you been talking to someone?
就是大卫 他跟我说了一些事让我想了想
Just David. Something he told me got me thinking.
一些事
Something?
他说塞勒斯要求他一起去里斯本
He said Cyrus requested that he go to Lisbon with him.
塞勒斯·比尼 我的前任老板
Cyrus Beene, my former boss --
一个私人邮箱以"aol.com"结尾的人
A man whose personal e-mail still ends in "Aol.Com" --
突然要报名参加大洋彼岸的数字盗版峰会
suddenly signs up for a digital piracy summit an ocean away?
他为什么要那么做 除非
Why would he do that? Unless --
他想要在空军二号♥上
He wanted to be on Air Force Two.
抱歉 在我们都急着爆出这起政♥府♥阴谋之前
Excuse me. Before we all bust out the tinfoil hats,
我需要提醒你们上次我们中一个人
do I need to remind you people what happened
调查一个涉及到飞机的白宫阴谋时
the last time one of us ran up a White House conspiracy
-发生了什么吗 -查理
- involving a plane? - Charlie.
奎恩 我能跟你说句话吗
Quinn...can I speak to you for a sec?
私下里
Alone?
好吧 说吧
Okay, talk.
我失去过你 你死过一次了
I lost you. You were...dead.
但现在我回来了 我们有工作要做
Yeah, but now I'm back, and we have a job to do.
是 我知道 但针对塞勒斯
Yes, I know. ?But...going after Cyrus --
正是我们要做的事
Is exactly the kind of thing we do here.
查理 如果艾比是对的
Charlie, if Abby is right,
如果塞勒斯在密谋什么 而我们袖手旁观
if Cyrus is up to something and we do nothing?
那不管接下来发生什么都是我们的责任
Then whatever happens next will be on us.
我回来不是置身事外的
I didn't come back to sit on the sidelines.
奥利维亚·波普
Olivia Pope.
是 你是哪位
Yes, and you are?
梅根·西利 我...
Meghan...Seeley. I...
你在这儿做什么呢
What are you doing here?
我来找阿丽莎·弗朗西斯
I'm looking for Alisha Francis.
有影响力 动机 保护 保卫
你是阿丽莎的英雄
You're Alisha's hero.
或是说女英雄
Or, I guess heroine.
你说她已经消失好几天了
You say she's been gone a couple of days.
她丢了工作之后闷闷不乐了一天
She moped around for a day or so after she lost her job,
但那之后我就没见过她了
but I didn't see her after that.
我猜她是回她父母家了
I figured she went home to her parents' place
-回去疗伤了 -她什么时候丢了工作
- to lick her wounds. - She lost her job when?
上周
Last week.
如果她要出城 她不会告诉你吗
She wouldn't have told you if she were leaving town?
我们真的就是合租 并没有那么亲近
We really just share the rent. We're not super close.
那她可能没跟你说
So then, she probably didn't talk to you
她怎么丢了工作的
about how she lost her job?
那实际上有点尴尬
Well, that's actually kinda awkward.
我们都是在国会议员彼尔德那儿实习
We've both been interning for Congressman Beard.
就是这样我们才做室友的
It's how we got matched as roommates.
当实习结束时
When your internship is over,
他们要么雇你当全职 要么他们说
they either hire you on full-time or they say,
"谢谢 但你不行" 你就不得不想想
"Thanks, but no thanks," and you have to figure out
余生要干什么工作了
something else to do with your life.
我被雇佣了 但阿丽莎
I got hired, but Alisha...
她没有
She didn't.
说起来 我真的要去上班了
Speaking of, ?I really should get to work.
你去吧 去做准备
You go ahead, finish getting ready.
我会跟你一起出去
I'll walk out with you.
"我保证我不是要冒犯你"
"I promise I didn't mean to offend you,
有影响力 动机 保护 保卫
我希望我们能既往不咎
and I hope we can let bygones be bygones.
我的梦想就是在华盛顿发展我的事业
It's my dream to have a career in Washington.
我努力工作 不能因此被GFV
I've worked too hard to be GFV'ed for this.
我不会跟任何人说发生了什么
I'm not going to tell anyone what happened.
我希望你也能这么做"
I hope you can do the same for me."
"GFV"是什么
What's "GFV"?
阿丽莎给她老板蒂姆·瓦特邦德发了这封邮件
Alisha sent this e-mail to her boss, Tim Waterbend,
几个小时后她就被开除了
just hours before she was fired.
市局警♥察♥现在也在调查
Metro police on it now, too.
-很好 -你跟他们说了什么
- Good. - What did you say to them?
我把她的名字给他们了 他们查了一下她
I gave them her name, and they ran a check on her.
结果发现大概在阿丽莎消失之前
Turns out, around the time Alisha disappeared,
她买♥♥了一把枪 那引起了他们的注意
she bought a gun. That got their attention.
-我错过了什么 -看看
- What'd I miss? - Take a look.
阿丽莎上周丢了工作
Alisha lost her job last week.
她给她老板发了一封邮件
She sent an e-mail to her boss,
说她"不会告诉任何人发生了什么"
telling him she "Wouldn't tell anyone what happened."
你们注意到
You guys notice the part
她要求她老板不要"GFV"她的部分了吗
where she asks her boss not to "GFV" Her?
你明白什么意思吗
Does that mean something to you?
给你们看点东西
I'm gonna show you something.
他们管它叫"鲜肉"名单
They call it the "Fresh meat" List.
是一个囊括国会所有
It's a list of all the attractive
-漂亮女实习生的名单 -性感名单
- female interns - on the Hill. - Oh, a hot list.
怎么了 这词又不是我发明的
What? I didn't invent the term.
上大学的时候我们就这么叫的
That's what we called it when I was in college.
在有互联网之前
You know, before the Internet.
在我第一次开始在白宫工作时
I got sent the link anonymously
有人匿名发给我这个链接
when I first started at the White House.
男人用名字缩写记录"评价"
Dudes use their initials to log "Reviews"
那些实习生 他们
for interns they, uh...
我们懂了
We get it.
还在用着呢 难以相信
Still up and running. Unbelievable.
阿丽莎在这上面吗
Is Alisha on here?
阿丽莎·弗朗西斯
找到了
Bingo.
我还是不明白
I still don't understand what --
GFV 就像在菜单上
GFV, like on a menu.
"无谷蛋白素食"
"Gluten-Free Vegan".
意思是她不从
It means she won't put out.
如果你是这单子上一个男的
And if you're one of the guys on this list
-你收到她的简历 -你不会雇佣她的
- and you get her résumé -- - You won't hire her.
TW 蒂姆·瓦特邦德
TW...Tim Waterbend.
她被开除后一天
The day after she was fired,
阿丽莎通过政♥府♥内部工作列表
Alisha sent her résumé to 28 openings
把她的简历投给了28个职位
via the .Gov internal jobs listings.
猜猜她收到多少回复
Guess how many responses she got?
-别跟我说 -零
- Ah, don't tell me. - Zero.
那枪 你认为她买♥♥枪是用来报复的
So the gun -- you think she bought it for revenge?
那姑娘梦想着在华盛顿工作
Girl has a dream of working in D.C.,
她得到了梦寐以求的实习 在国会议员办公室
girl lands coveted internship at Congressman's office,
国会议员的幕僚长因为她不肯跟他上♥床♥
Congressman's Chief of Staff fires girl
就开除了她
because she won't sleep with him.
她买♥♥了一把枪 然后失踪了
Girl buys gun, girl disappears.
这剧情只可能有几种结局
There's only a handful of ways this story ends.
没有一种是好的
And none of them are good.
民♥主♥党那帮人 他们甚至没有说
And the Democrats are, well they haven't even
他们到底对预算案的哪一条有意见
made clear their precise issues with the budget.
我觉得他们根本就是想让政♥府♥关门
I think they want us to go into a shutdown.
他们当然想了
Of course they do.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表