剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I will save you.
无论如何
Somehow.
但你必须得相信我
But you're gonna have to trust me
因为我们无法单独反抗我父亲
because we cannot do this, go against my father, divided.
我必须得知道当我告诉你
I have to know ?that you trust me completely
我的所作所为都是为了放你自♥由♥
and believe me when I tell you that everything I say
让你解脱
and everything I do is in your best interests to free you,
你会毫无保留地相信我
to save you.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
告诉我 你相信我
Tell me you believe me.
我做不到
I cannot do this --
好 我信你
Fine. I believe you.
现在你就放手去做你该做的吧
Now do whatever you have to do.
只要让我摆脱这一切
Just get me out.
你得带他走 丽芙
You need to go and take him, Liv.
-什么 -如果你想救杰克
- What? ?- If you want to save Jake,
你必须得带他走
you're gonna have to go and take him.
你无法在暗中潜入并试图将他偷走
You can't sneak around back in the dark and try and steal him.
你得光明正大地带他走
You have to go in through the front door, lights on.
这简直荒唐
That's insane.
就像土匪一样
Like a gangster.
即使我能光明正大地带他走
Even if I could go through the front door and take him,
我又要把他置于何地 哈克
where would I put him, Huck?
他能去哪里
Where does he go?!
这世上没有一个地方能躲过我父亲
There's nowhere in the world to hide from my father!
这还是你教我的
You taught me that!
杰克在等我去救他
Jake is expecting me to save him.
他在等我 但我们却不知如何下手
He's waiting for me, and we don't have a plan.
我们一切顺利
We're all good.
道格·莫顿从没存在过
Doug Morton never existed.
而安东尼·缪塞已经在阿尔伯克如鱼得水
Anthony Musser, however, is thriving in Albuquerque.
新护照 新驾照
New passport, new driver's license --
很好 现在可以宣布瓦格纳做副总统了
Great. We can announce Wagner as VP now.
当然 他现在百分百没问题
Oh, for sure. ?He's entirely 100% safe.
怎么了
What?
天啊
Oh, boy.
爆♥炸♥性指控谈到
Explosive allegations concerning
比尔·瓦格纳州长的过往于今日浮出水面
Governor Bill Wagner's past emerged today.
今日发布的指控直指比尔·瓦格纳州长的毒品交易
你和瓦格纳州长一起卖♥♥过毒品吗
Did you sell drugs with Governor Wagner?
瓦格纳付钱让你消失吗
Did Wagner pay you to disappear?
曝光的情报还指出
Information has surfaced accusing him
他不仅在大学期间进行可♥卡♥因♥交易
not only of dealing cocaine as a college student,
还试图买♥♥通前毒贩共犯让其消失
but of attempting to cover up his actions
来掩盖他的斑斑劣迹
by paying his former drug associate to disappear.
这一切都糟透了
?Everything's going to hell.
大会在即
The convention's almost here,
我却连个竞选搭档都没有
and I don't even have a running mate!
如果我告诉你我有个最佳人选
What if I told you ?I had the perfect person,
他有我们所需的所有副总统特质
somebody who has everything
你觉得怎么样
we've been looking for in a Vice President?
我会说 "很好 把他拉过来"
I'd say, "Great. Sign him up."
你想和他说什么
You want to talk to him about what?
梅莉的副总统之选
Mellie's VP pick.
我得在宣布之前得到总统的支持
I need the President on board before we announce.
没错
Right.
现在我不确定这是不是个好主意
Well, I'm not sure ?that's the best idea right now.
事实上 我觉得他可能都不在办公室
In fact, I don't even think he's in his office.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
总统在罗斯福厅开会
Uh, the meeting the President had in the Roosevelt Room --
他还在那里 对吗
he's still in there, right?
没有 他在这里 你想见他吗
No, he's here. Did you want to see him?
-是的 -先生
- Yes. ?- Sir?
奥利维亚·波普在外面想见你
Olivia Pope's here to see you.
我刚和奥利维亚说你行程很满
I was just telling Olivia about your busy schedule
现在可能不适合和她谈话
and how this might not be the best time to talk to her.
没关系
It's fine.
我能帮你什么
What can I do for you?
我想让你知道
I wanted to let you know
梅莉已经选好了一个竞选搭档
that Mellie has chosen a running mate.
很好
Fine.
是杰克
It's Jake.
杰克·巴拉德
Jake Ballard?
他在国♥家♥安♥全♥和外交政策方面很强
He's strong on national security and foreign policy.
能为梅莉带来地区优势
He's good for her geographically,
他的民调也很好 无论男女
and he polls extremely well with both men and women.
你想坐会吗
You want to sit?
我只是来告诉你这事的
I really just came by to tell you this.
我觉得我欠你这句话
I figure I owe you that much.
你来告诉我
You came by to tell me
你的前男友要变成我前妻的胜券
your ex-boyfriend's gonna be on my ex-wife's ticket,
却不想和我坐一会吗
and you won't sit with me?
我知道这很出人意料
I know this is unexpected,
但我也知道你尊重杰克
but I also know that you respect Jake.
这个选择很好 我觉得真的很好
It's a good choice. It is. I think.
反正我也不懂怎么选副总统
what do I know ?about picking vice presidents?
我想你
I miss you.
菲兹
Fitz --
不是你想的那样
Not like that.
我想念的是
Like this --
和你聊天 听你诉说
talking to you, listening to you.
你觉得我以前真的在听你的话吗
Do you think I listened to you enough?
什么时候
When?
当你说话的时候
When you were talking?
菲兹 你怎么了
Fitz, what's going on?
梅莉说我对这场演讲的整个处理方式
Mellie says the entire way I've handled this speech
都充斥着操控 摆布和自我崇拜
has been controlling, manipulative, and narcissistic.
我不想介入你和梅莉
I don't want to get in between you and Mellie.
你知道我指什么
You know what I mean.
如果我也是那样对你 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I was that way with you, too.
我很抱歉没有更认真地听你说话
I'm sorry I didn't listen more.
对不起
I am sorry.
我会修改我的讲稿
I'm gonna change the speech.
很好
Good.
为什么
Why?
因为她要求我这么做
Because she asked me to.
我尊重你的选择 丽芙
I support your choice, Liv.
不是因为你需要
Not that you needed it.
谢谢
Thank you.
总统那边怎么说
How did it go with the President?
很好
Good.
很好 没问题
Fine. It was fine.
所以行动继续
So, it's still a go?
继续
Still a go.
你听上去没什么底气
You don't sound convinced.
如果杰克没有安然度过
What if Jake doesn't come through?
如果我父亲早我一步 如果...
What if my father is two steps ahead of me? What if --
你父亲有句话 你无法...
He has a saying, your father, "You can't --
你无法扳倒指挥官
"You can't take Command."
我知道
I know.
这话没错 你不能
And it's true. You can't.
你得成为指挥官
You have to become command.
他很容易解决 塞
He's an easy target, Cy.
我现在出发 一小时后就能带艾拉回来
I could leave right now and be back with Ella in an hour.
只要你一句话
All you got to do is say the word.
他会有痛苦吗
Would he suffer?
看情况
Depends.
你想要他痛苦吗
Is that something you want?
艾拉呢
What about Ella?
你可以雇个保姆啊
Well, you'll... hire a nanny.
然后呢 总得吩咐保姆干什么事
And then what? ?Nannies need instructions.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表