剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, well...
我可师从这行里最棒的人
I learned all my moves from the best in the business.
谢谢你 卡尔
Thanks, Kyle.
谢谢
Thanks.
先生 希望我之前没有逾越
Sir, I hope I didn't overstep earlier,
但我很高兴您听从了我的意见
but I'm glad you decided to take my advice --
我知道这一步很难
a bitter pill to swallow, I know,
但很高明
but it's the smart move.
总之 梅莉同意参加访谈
Anyway, Mellie's agreed to do the interview,
这才是最重要的
and that's all that matters now.
这让您能有机会
It gives you a chance to finish out
如愿地完成总统任期
your presidency the way you want.
目前为止您的第二任期做得很好 总统先生
You've had a strong second term as far, Mr. President
前无古人得好
-- historic.
但我知道 我们的计划还有很多
But I know we had so much more planned --
公平的最低薪酬
a fair minimum wage,
全面的环境政策
a comprehensive environmental policy.
我从未停止思考
I have not stopped thinking
思考要如何助您完成这项计划
about how to get those things done for you.
现在梅莉要回来了
And with Mellie back and that...
伊丽莎白·诺斯这个叛徒成了您唯一的幕僚
traitor Elizabeth North as your sole protector...
我想说的就是
...I'm just gonna say this.
也不管什么尊严了 我想回来工作
No matter how undignified I sound, I want my job back.
我请求您把我的职位还给我
I'm asking you to give me my job back.
我请您让我们一起完成我们的心愿
I'm asking you to let us finish what we started.
我恳求重回您的团队
I'm begging to get back on your team,
为您筹谋策划
to be the one who sets your table.
因为内心深处... 而我认为...
Because deep down-- and I think --
我也希望您知道 我是您这边的
I hope you know this -- I am your guy.
我会永远支持您
I have your back forever, always.
如果有那么一刻
And I am sorry deeply
让您觉得我不忠 我真的非常抱歉
if I let you think for a second that I don't.
让我回来吧 先生
Bring me back, sir.
让我能有幸再为总统效力
Let me serve at the pleasure of the president,
这是我无上的荣光
as it is my honor to do so.
你已经...
You...do not...
不在这儿工作了
work here...anymore.
你可以出去了
You can go.
还有四分钟 干得漂亮啊
Four minutes to spare. Nice work.
现在愿意交出早上的录像了吗
Do you want to hand over that footage from this morning now?
之后就不用费事了
It would save you time afterward.
到时候会有一堆问题抛向你的
I'm sure you'll be slammed.
艾比 我尊重你 喜欢你
Abby, I respect you. I like you.
我也喜欢你 诺亚
I like you, too, Noah.
但我要是哪天我能扔铅球了
But I trust this administration
我就会相信政♥府♥了 可我扔不了
about as far as I can throw them, and I can't throw at all.
我的背不好
I got a bad back.
诺亚 访谈马上就要开始了
Noah, the interview's gonna happen.
等真的开始了 我就把录像交给你
And when it does, you'll get your tape.
你改变主意 要接受访谈了
You changed your mind. Giving the interview?
是的 你说得对
Yes, well, you were right.
想要的我都已经得到了
I did get everthing I ask for.
怎么了
What?
没什么 我只是有点震惊
Nothing. I just -- I'm s-surprised is all.
我以为你不会像别人一样呢
I thought you, of all people...
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
只是... 你真的...
It's just -- did you...
得到想要的一切了吗
get everything you asked for?
因为我觉得你并没有
Cause I don't think you did.
我觉得你之前站在这里
I don't think anything is different
和我说你想要更多
than it was when you stood in this room
现在也没什么不一样
and told me that you should've gotten more.
你如愿了吗
Did that happen?
你得到更多了吗
Did he give you more?
他给你什么了吗
Did he give you anything?
这么多年 这么长时间
After all the times, all the years,
那么多谎言
all the lies,
我以为你能看清他的真面目了
I thought you'd be able to see him for what he is by now.
他是这世上最高明的政客 梅莉
He's the greatest politician in the world, Mellie.
你被耍了
You got played.
换身衣服不错
You were right to change clothes.
这裙子在电视上看着好看
That dress is gonna look great on camera.
一会儿见
See you out there.
梅莉
Mel.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我把你奉献的一切当做理所应当
I took everything you offered me...
你的爱 你的支持
your love, your support,
你对我坚定不移的信仰 认为我会成为伟人
your unwavering belief that I could be great.
你的意见毫无价值
Your opinion doesn't matter!
我享受了这一切 终于走到了这里
I took it all and used it to get here.
杰瑞 停下 不
Jerry, stop! No!
因为你 我才有幸成为
I used it to become one of 44 men
领导这个国家的第44任总统
fortunate enough to lead this country.
他并非随意地死去
He didn't just sneeze one day and die.
我并不常对你言谢
And I didn't always say thank you,
但内心深处 我知道都是因为你我才有今天
but deep down, I knew how I got here.
他的死让我们又能在白宫里住上四年
Stay in this White House for four more years.
他为我们的罪过而死
He died for our sins.
所以谢谢 因为我知道
So, thank you. Because I know...
我也很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
你夺走了我的一切
You take everything from me!
梅莉 你还好吗
Mel, you ok?
梅莉 怎么了
Mellie, what's going on?
需要等一下吗
You need a minute?
你差点就蒙住我了
You almost had me.
梅莉
Mellie.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
她要去哪儿
Where is she going?
等等
One second!
时间已经到了
No, time is up!
各位观众
If you're just joining us,
我们仍在等待白宫方面的回应
we are still awaiting comment from the White House...
不是说好不看新闻了吗
I thought we weren't watching the news.
怎么能不看 这就跟登月似的
How could we not? It's like the moon landing.
白宫方面仍无回应
卢浮宫都着火了
The Louvre is burning right now,
新闻几乎没怎么提
and the news is barely even covering it.
-我们得知... -什么
- We've been told that a... - What?
卢浮宫啊 塞尚啊 达芬奇啊 都烧了
The Louvre. Cezannes, Da Vincis-- torched.
看下面的滚动字幕
Look, check the crawl.
卢浮宫着火
尽管西厢对此事仍不置一词
Although the West Wing has remained silent on the issue,
巴黎救火队仍在灭火
有消息称白宫内
sources say that the White House
-在事件发生后已是一片混乱 -出去吗
- is in full crisis after these events. - You going somewhere?
我得出去一趟 很快回来
I got to run. I'll be back.
怎么回事
How did this happen?
我怎么知道
How the hell should I know?
她改变主意了 梅莉不干了
She changed her mind. Mellie's out.
无论给出什么条件
It doesn't matter what we give her,
她都不会满足的
that woman is never gonna be happy.
但没关系 一切照旧
But it's fine. Nothing's changed.
按计划来
We go ahead as planned.
她走了 梅莉 塞勒斯
She's gone. Mellie, Cyrus --
他们的车队刚刚离开
the motorcade just left the gates.
我自己去接受访谈
I'll just give the interview by myself.
现在就去和诺亚·贝克说
I'll tell Noah Baker right now.
总统先生 没有第♥一♥夫♥人♥就没有什么访谈了
Mr. President, there is no interview without the First Lady.
-当然有 -没有了
-Of course there is. - No, there isn't.
先生 如果您一个人出面有用
Sir, if going in there alone would've worked,
我们一小时前就可以开始了
we would've done that an hour ago.
没错
She's right.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表