剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
"我要杀了你" "谁杀谁还不一定呢"
"I'm gonna kill you!" "Not if I kill you first!"
我没这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
没有吗 那你是什么意思
No? Then what are you saying?
听起来你似乎在指责我
'Cause it sounds like you're accusing me of something.
你是在指责我吗
Are you accusing me of something?
-不 我只是... -痛快点 女人
-No, I just -- -Spit it out, woman!
如果你对我养育孩子的方式有意见
If you have a problem with the way I'm raising my children --
我只是希望你不要进去
I just wish you wouldn't go in there.
她是我女儿 蕾妮
She's my daughter, Lanie!
我跟女儿道声晚安都不行吗
Am I not supposed to say goodnight to my daughter?
你别走 我跟你说话呢
Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you.
吉米 别
Aah! Jimmy, don't! Aah!
这里不是你说了算
You do not make the rules in this house.
是我说了算
I make the rules.
如果我想晚上进我女儿的房♥间
And if I want to go into my daughter's room at night
关心她的日常 我就会去做
and ask her how her day was, then that's what I'm gonna do.
你听明白了吗
Have I made myself clear?
明白了吗
Have I?!
是的
Yes.
再给我一杯啤酒 把这里收拾干净
Now get me another beer, and clean this mess up!
你今天得吃点东西
I've decided you are going to eat something today.
你得弄弄头发
You're gonna want to do something with your hair.
你最近有照过镜子吗
Have you looked in the mirror recently?
可不漂亮
It's not pretty.
好了 来吧
All right. Here we go.
你别再为这件事自责了
You got to stop beating yourself up over this.
你对安德鲁做的事
What you did to Andrew?
在他那样对你之后
After everything he did to you?
你唯一该觉得难过的
The only thing you should feel bad about
就是你没早点这么做
is that you didn't do it sooner.
他说得对 而且从表面上看你很清白
He's right. And it appears you're in the clear.
没人调查安德鲁的死
No one's investigating Andrew's death.
杰克和总统搞定了
Jake and the President took care of that.
你怎么样
How you doing?
很好
Great.
她答应要弄弄头发
She promised to do something with her hair,
所以算是有进步了
so we're making progress.
快十点了 孩子
It's almost 10:00, son.
好
Right.
你应该吃点面包
You should have some of that toast.
我们今天应该去走走
You know, we should take a walk today.
亚当斯.摩根家族中心 你喜欢那儿
Adams Morgan. You love Adams Morgan.
我给咱们找了些新游戏
I got us some new puzzles.
红木森林
Redwood Forest.
拉什莫尔山[总统山]
Mount Rushmore.
我想跟你一起去某处走走
I'd love to do one with you.
有件事要告诉你
Something I thought you should know.
我们把杰克和瓦内萨的婚礼提前了
We've moved up Jake and Vanessa's wedding.
他们周六就要结婚了
They're getting married on Saturday.
我本想告诉你
I wanted to tell you,
但发生了这么多事
but with everything that's happened, um...
我知道他希望你到场
I know he'd love for you to be there.
如果你能去的话
If you're feeling up to it.
有人来看你
You got a visitor.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
请坐
Have a seat.
我看了你的档案
I've been reading about you.
对于捅娄子的人来说 你非常聪明
For a screw-up, you are very bright.
这是赞美吗
Is that supposed to be a compliment?
你喜欢当战士吧 孩子
You like being a soldier, son?
如果我能见到一些真正的行动
If I actually got to see some real action,
没错 我认为会很有意思
yeah, I think it'd be pretty fun.
这是什么
What's this?
一份合同 在我们组建的队伍里服役
A contract. To serve in a unit we're putting together.
跟你目前习以为常的情况相比
Something a little less official
没那么正式
than what you're presently accustomed to.
能说得更具体些吗
You want to be more specific?
现在吗 不行
At the moment? No.
我只能告诉你 你将会见到
What I can tell you is you'll be seeing
比现在多得多的行动
a lot more action than you're seeing now,
得到更多的钱
and a lot more money.
有问题吗
Something wrong?
这上面是的名字写的是杰克·巴拉德
This says "Jake Ballard" on it.
所以呢
So?
我叫皮特·哈里斯
My name's Pete Harris.
如我所说 我们行事方式不同
Like I said, we do things differently.
我不干
Pass.
不干
Pass?
不干
Pass.
我入伍是要成为海军
I signed up to be a Navy man,
不是跟一群秘密行动的神经病玩伪装游戏
not play make-believe with a bunch of black-ops psychopaths.
这么说你宁愿坐牢
You'd rather go to prison, then.
谁说要坐牢
Who said anything about prison?
我只需要再关两周禁闭
I got two more weeks in the brig.
最多三周 一旦结束...
Three tops. Once that's over --
你被撤职了
You're being discharged.
你说什么
Excuse me?
被你打的那个小伙子
The lad whose face you broke that hand on,
他父亲是国会议员
his father's a congressman.
他们把你开除出海军了
They're throwing you out of the Navy.
你会被关押在平民法庭处候审
You'll be remanded to a civilian court,
你将被控故意伤害罪
where you'll be charged with aggravated assault,
一旦罪名成立
a charge which, if you're convicted,
最高刑罚是10年徒刑
carries a maximum sentence of 10 years.
这太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
是吗
Is it?
根据你的档案 你曾经有13次
According to your file, you have been cited 13 times
酗酒扰乱社会治安的行为
with drunken and disorderly conduct.
你和一同服役的军官打了七次架
You've had seven fights with your fellow officers...
-那又怎样 -最近的一次
- So what? - the most recent of which
打到他要去重塑下颌骨
had to have his jaw reconstructed.
缝了几针而已
It was a couple of stitches, man.
尽管指挥官多次教导你
And, despite repeat attempts at discipline,
你的指挥官标注称
commanding officers note a persisting
你始终不尊重上级
and seemingly unchangeable disrespect for authority.
因为他们都烂透了
It's because they're horrible people.
是吗 巴拉德
Is that what they are, Ballard?
还是你只是个永远愤懑的失败者
Or are you just a loser with an anger problem?
我不叫巴拉德
The name's not Ballard.
"我不叫巴拉德 先生"
"The name's not Ballard, Sir."
你这个怪胎 给我听着
Listen, you weirdo -- aaah!
放开我
Let go of me.
你的选择非常简单
Your choice is very simple.
要么你继续做皮特·哈里斯
Either you leave this room as Pete Harris
花十年时间蹲监狱
and spend the next 10 years of your life in prison,
或者你可以做杰克·巴拉德
or you leave here as Jake Ballard,
花十年时间为我效力
and spend the next 10 years in my employ.
第一个选择会让你成为
Option "A" makes you the bitch
联邦监狱里的一条狗
of the Federal Board of Corrections.
第二个选择会让你做我手下的狗
Option "B" makes you my bitch.
但好消息是
But here's the good news.
我能让你成为大人物
I can turn you into somebody.
成为一名真正的战士 拥有大好前途
A real soldier with a real future.
而这世界上
And there's no one else on this planet
其他给你这个承诺的人不是傻瓜就是骗子
who can promise you that without either being a fool or a liar.
那你怎么选
So what's it gonna be?
皮特·哈里斯 还是杰克·巴拉德
Pete Harris or Jake Ballard?
做他们的狗 还是做我的
Their bitch or mine?
奥利维亚 你起来了
Olivia. You're up.
对 我觉得我要听听你们的建议
Yeah, I thought I'd take some of your advice.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表