剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
自♥由♥爱好者们
Lovers of Liberty.
看着这些证据 并用我们的常识想想
Are we to believe this man is capable of
你们真的相信这个男人能够治理好我们的国家吗
guilding our nation with proofs and common sense?
只要有那个狐狸精奥利维亚·波普在他身边分心
With that seductress, Olivia Pope distracting him
用她迷人的身体
with the body made for--
丹尼斯 你能把照片调出来吗
Dennis, will you show us the photographs again?
我们的国家被卖♥♥给了一个满口谎言的骗子
We've been sold a bushel of lies, a barrel of snake oil.
丽芙
Liv.
丽芙 一切都会没事的
Liv, everything's gonna be okay.
我得在艾比和莉兹上来之前下去
I have to go downstairs now, before Abby and Liz get up here,
不过我会尽快回来的
but I'll be right back as soon as I can.
都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
照片是怎么泄露出去的
How the hell did this happen?
特勤局的人刚刚跟我确认
Head of the uniformed secret service confirms
没有人从外部入侵系统
there were no external security breaches.
但这不是问题所在 先生
But that's really not the issue, sir.
所以问题出在内部
So, you're telling me this leak was internal?
先生 怎么泄露出去的不是问题所在
Sir, the leak is really not the issue.
我希望特勤局的局长现在就过来
I want the head of the uniformed secret service in here now.
他来不了 刚刚被我炒掉
Can't. I just fired him.
我会把我在国安局的人叫来
I'm bringing my guy in from the NSA.
-不是问题所在 -让罗森来调查
- Not the issue. - No, get Rosen to investigate the leak.
先生 此事关系到白宫是否被监视
Sir, this is a surveillance issue.
罗森对丽芙很忠心 他是我们这边的
Rosen's loyal to Liv. He's on the inside.
他会妥善处理的
He'll want to make this happen right.
这不是问题所在
Not the issue.
先生 现在照片到处都是
Sir, those photos are everywhere.
每分钟想来问问题的记者都在成倍增长
I've got a roomful of press getting rowdier by the minute.
他们都在伺机而动
There's blood in the water.
我们得制定一个计划 要准备一个声明
We're gonna need a game plan. We're gonna need a statement.
我们需要更强大的武器来渡过难关
We're gonna need... a bigger boat.
她说的没错
She's right.
媒体需要白宫的回应 需要你的回应
The press needs to hear from the white house, from you.
先生
Sir?
我要回府邸去
I'm going back to the residence.
-为什么 -因为奥利维亚还在那儿
- Because? - Because Olivia is there.
没有她在我不会发表声明
I can't make a statement without Olivia.
总统先生 我不认为
Mr. President, I don't think
-这是个好主意 -如果要发表声明
- that's a good -- - if a statement is being made,
奥利维亚要和我一起
Olivia and I are making it together.
看来他是想创造历史啊
So, what, history's being made tonight?
历史上第一次 总统和他的情妇
For the first time ever, the president and his mistress
向整个国家发表声明
address the nation.
你怎么还这么淡定
Why are you so calm?
你真觉得她会站到闪光灯前
Do you really think she's gonna get in front of the camera
承认他们有婚外情吗
and admit that they're having an affair?
她可是丽芙 她是最棒的
It's Liv. She's the best in the business.
总统只会被她摆一道
The president's about to get Poped.
丽芙
Liv?
出什么事了
What's going on?
趁现在还能离开 我得马上走
I had to leave while I still could.
-丽芙 -别再打给我了
- Liv -- - Don't call me again.
等我打给你
Wait for me. I will call you.
丽芙 你在哪里
Liv, where the hell are you?
这真是个荒唐的问题
Well, what a ludicrous question.
我们都知道她在哪里
We know exactly where she is.
也许她正从正义眼皮底下溜过
She may run from the watchful eyes of justice.
也许她正在回避正直的公民们
She may run from the good people of this nation.
不过自♥由♥爱好者们 我可以向你们保证
But I can assure you, dear lovers of liberty,
她无处可逃
she will not be able to hide.
丽芙 你怎么样
Liv, oh, my God. Are you okay?
-我没事 -你有被跟踪吗
- I'm fine. - Were you followed?
奎恩 把门关上 把枪放下
Quinn, close the door and put the gun away.
他们是记者 不是杀手
They're reporters, not assassins.
坐下吧 抱歉
Here, sit down. I'm sorry.
家里很乱 你要点什么
This place is a mess. What do you need?
你要喝点什么吗
Oh, can I get you something to drink?
我这有水 有茶 有红酒
I have water, I have tea, I have wine.
丽芙 告诉我该帮什么忙 我能做什么
Liv, tell me how to help. What can I do?
我们手上有什么
What do we have?
-什么 -我是说工作 新案子
- What do we -- -Cases, work, new cases.
-有什么新的案子吗 -你说什么
- What do we have? - What?
我需要工作
I need to work.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的办公室至今没有回应我们的电♥话♥
Calls to the First Lady's office have not been returned,
白宫也没有发表声明
and still no statement from the White House.
对于今早即将举♥行♥的新闻发布会
There's been a great deal of speculation
大家都猜测纷纷
heading into this morning's white house press briefing,
很多人都在猜测 新闻秘书艾比·惠兰
Many wondering if press secretary Abigail Whelan
是否会回答大家心中的问题
will address the question on everyone's mind.
都听好了
Hey, people, hey!
如果你们都一起问的话
I am not going to answer your questions
我是不会回答的
if you're shouting all at once.
你本来也没打算回答
You're not gonna answer our questions either way.
总统什么时候才会亲自发表声明
When can we expect a statement from the president himself?
他想的时候会亲自发表声明的
Whenever the president himself decides to make a statement.
懂我的意思了吧
See what I mean?
梅莉
Mellie.
菲茨 怎么了
Yes, Fitz?
你来干什么
Why are you here?
首先 我来是为了让你道歉
Well, for starters, I am here so that you can apologize to me.
-什么 -你向我道歉
- What? - So you can apologize to me,
说起来 我觉得我过来找你还真是大度
which is very generous of me, I think, me coming to you.
不过考虑到你最近出现的小问题
But given the little problem you have going on,
为了利害关系 我还是过来吧
it seemed better for me to come here for the optics.
利害关系 我就知道
The optics, right.
你到底想说什么
What in the hell are you talking about?
别这样
Come on.
你真的要来这套吗
Do we really have to do it this way?
还要这么装下去
Do we have to pretend?
你就不能
Can't you just...
别大男子主义 乖乖承认呢
all the pride and the ego and just admit it?
承认什么
Admit what?
好吧
Okay, fine.
你想跟我玩
You want to play?
我奉陪到底
Let's play.
你把奥利维亚置入了危险的境地
You placed Olivia in a dangerous position.
你要逼她出来
You outed her.
你以为把我赶出白宫
You thought by throwing me out of the White House
让她入主 就能把一切摆平
and moving her in, you'd be making this grand gesture.
她终于不再是见不得光的情妇
Finally, she wouldn't be just a mistress anymore.
可是从她踏进这里的第一秒钟起
But the minute she stepped through these doors,
从她一搬进这里
the minute she moved in here,
她就变得和我们一样了
she became what we all become when we live here,
而我们是什么呢
and what is that?
没错
Yes.
一座去除了人性的雕像
A statue, inhuman,
每个角度都暴露在媒体之下 被议论 被批判
viewed from every angle, discussed, exposed.
她不仅仅只是个情妇了
She's not just a mistress now.
她是美♥利♥坚♥的情妇
She's America's mistress.
历史也会这么记住她
History will preserve her as such.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你这步走的太差劲了
You made a horrible miscalculation,
从一开始就判断错误
an error in judgment.
你没意识到这点 所以我来了
You didn't realize, which is why I am here,
你道歉 我接受
so that you can apologize, I can accept,
然后我替你收拾残局
and then I'll take care of everything.
会没事的 别担心
It's gonna be okay. Don't worry.
等等
Wait.
什么
What?
我会否认莎莉的报道 我会说你们之间
I will deny Sally's story, say you and Olivia
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表