剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
一个星期居然会有这么大的变化
Oh, what a difference a week makes.
霍利斯·道尔领先共和党初选
早前霍利斯·道尔在共和党党内初选第一轮
After trailing his opponents in the first round
处于劣势
of Republican primaries,
目前他已处于领先地位
Hollis Doyle has now taken the lead.
我要将美国还给美国人
I'm giving America back to Americans.
不再有那些墨西哥裔的
No more of these south-of-the-border types
贪婪的家伙
with their greedy little hands,
也不再有试图炸掉我们的楼房♥
or these shady fellas with mustaches
鬼鬼祟祟的大胡子家伙
looking to blow up our buildings.
这是我们的国家 我致力于继续保持这一点
This is our country. I aim to keep it that way.
瞧瞧他们 像是怀旧周四似的
Look at them. It's like Throwback Thursday in there.
角斗士的团聚
A Gladiator reunion.
-这是好事吗 -非常好
-This is good? -This is so good.
-并不好 -是好事 就让它好好的
-This is not good. -This is good. Let it be good.
坏事怎么可能变成好事
Can't let it be good if it's not good.
那就是坏事
And that is not good.
虽然貌似不错 却是坏事
That looks good, but that is not good.
相信我
Trust me.
那我们达成共识了 直到扳倒霍利斯·道尔
So, we are agreed, then. Until Hollis Doyle goes down...
我们不再对立
No more campaigning against each other.
-梅莉向苏珊让步 -苏珊向梅莉让步
-Mellie backs off of Susan. -Susan backs off of Mellie.
-我们做得到的 -我们能行的
-We can do this. -We can do this.
马上收集情报 我要知道苏珊的死穴
Start gathering intel. I need something lethal on Susan.
不是说停战了吗
What about the cease-fire?
停战协议不可靠
Cease-fires get broken.
我要确保我们的周全
I want to make sure we're protected.
想都别想
Don't even.
还是有可能变好的 还有时间
It can still be good. There's time.
他们永远不可能像过去一样了 奎恩
They are never gonna be what they were, Quinn.
说到底 艾比是我们的一员 会好的
Deep down, Abby is one of us. It can still be good.
-你打给我了吗 -对
-You rang? -Yeah.
我们需要一些丑闻
We're gonna need some dirt.
-霍利斯的吗 -梅莉的
-On Hollis? -On Mellie.
如果谈判破裂 我认为会破裂
If these talks break down, and I think they might,
我们得有筹码
we're gonna have a war on our hands.
我来带你去吃午饭
I came to take you to lunch.
我没时间吃午饭
I don't have time to go to lunch.
我得坐在这儿 想想在记者招待会上
I have to sit here and come up with neutral things to say
我该如何不带偏见地评价梅莉·格兰特
about Mellie Grant for my press conference,
所以我不能去吃午饭
so I can't go to lunch.
所以我才给你带了午饭
Which is why I brought lunch to you.
葛底斯堡汉堡
Gettysburger!
你真是特别
You are a truly special human being.
为何要不带偏见地评价梅莉
Why are you saying neutral things about Mellie?
因为我们和格兰特团队达成了停战协议
Because we're in a cease-fire with the Grant campaign,
这让我备受煎熬
which is killing me.
梅莉想废掉老年人医疗保险制度
Mellie wants to end Medicare.
这女人讨厌老人
The woman hates old people.
但我必须微笑 保持中立态度
But I have to smile and be neutral
因为我们要扳倒霍利斯·道尔
because we are going to burn Hollis Doyle
和他的乡巴佬式的怨恨
and his hillbilly hate to the ground.
着眼于好处
Hmm. Eyes on the prize.
这行得通
It works.
我打算在最高法♥院♥申辩
I'm about to argue a case before the Supreme Court
联邦政♥府♥是否需要承担
about whether the federal government is liable
管制征收的责任
for a regulatory taking
因为美国陆军工程兵团对
based on the United States Corps of Engineers' denial
《清洁水法》404条款项下的
of a permit under Section 404
湿地填方许可不予认可
of the Clean Water Act to fill wetlands.
很有意思
That's interesting.
不 极其无趣
No. It's lethally dull.
但要着眼于好处
But eyes on the prize.
每次我听到"湿地"和"清洁水"
Every time I hear the word "Wetlands" and "Clean water,"
我就专注于
I focus on some beach vacation
有一天我们会去沙滩度假这事上
the two of us might take someday.
希望尽快成行
Hopefully soon.
你想带我去度假吗
You want to take me on a vacation?
我说的是我用的一个小技巧
I'm saying it's a trick I use.
如果我有个沉闷的反垄断案子
If I have a dull antitrust case,
我会想起很长时间以来
I remember that antitrust pretty much defines
反垄断几乎决定了你对我的看法
how you thought about me for a long time,
这理所当然
and rightfully so.
我就会专注于我想要补偿你的方法上
And I'll focus on all the ways I intend to make it up to you.
一个公平租赁法的案子会让我想到
A Fair Housing Act case will get me thinking
我们会同居的房♥子
of the house we might live in together.
而《职工退休所得保障条例》的案子通常最糟
And ERISA cases, normally the worst --
《雇员退休收入保障法》
The Employee Retirement Income Security Act --
我再也不在乎这些了
Well, I don't care about those anymore, either.
因为它们让我想象到我们俩
Because they help me imagine the two of us
一起慢慢变老的样子
getting old together,
我希望我们能一起慢慢变老
and I'd like for us to get old together.
着眼于好处
Eyes on the prize.
你是什么意思
What is happening?
大卫
David.
大卫
David?
我觉得这很明显
I would think that it's clear.
不不
No. No!
不明显 对我来说不明显
It's not clear. It's not clear to me.
我认为是这样 但我不想成为
I mean, I think it is, but I don't want to be a woman
爱幻想的女人
who thinks a thing is happening that's not happening.
-这是事实 -不
-It's happening. -No!
我要你说出来
I'm gonna need you to say it.
完完整整说清楚吧
Just say it clearly in a full sentence.
一字一句说清楚
All the words.
好吧
Fine.
我可能会或可能不会建议...
I may or may not be asking -- suggesting --
我们结婚
that we get married.
如果你想 由你决定
If you want to. This is your decision.
现在是21世纪了
It's the 21st century.
我们可以互相决定结合
We could mutually decide to join our lives together
如果你做出这样的选择
if you should so choose --
像正常人一样问我
Ask me like a normal person.
苏珊
Susan...
嫁给我好吗
will you marry me?
塞勒斯
Cyrus.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
你认为我已经失联了吗 你认为我疯了吗
You think I'm out of touch? You think I've lost it?
你就为这个打给我吗 塞勒斯
That's why you called me? Cyrus --
丽芙
Liv.
我... 拜托
I'm s-- please.
-说吧 -弗兰基才华横溢
- Talk. - Frankie is brilliant.
聪明 敏捷 却又温暖有人情味
Smart, quick. But also warm, personable.
当人们让他抱自己的孩子时
When people hand him their babies to hold,
他的脸真的会发光
his face actually lights up.
并非那种政客的笑容
Not that politician grin everyone gets.
他的脸上充满了人类的喜悦
His face fills with human joy
因为他喜欢抱着人们的孩子
because he likes holding people's babies.
他喜欢和人们谈话 他不介意触摸人♥民♥
He likes talking to people. He doesn't mind touching people.
他会和老年妇女拥抱 和那些在去医院的路上
He'll hug old ladies and pray with those sickos
总会遇见的那种疯子一起祈祷
you always got to visit in hospitals on the trail.
所以 丽芙
And, Liv?
他真的想让这个国家变得更好
He truly wants to make the country a better place.
他想要帮助人们
He wants to help people.
他很纯粹
He's pure.
他们热爱他
They love him
仿佛他是肯尼迪和马丁·路德·金的综合体
like he's Kennedy and King rolled into one.
他是政坛的摇滚巨星
He is a rockstar on the campaign trail,
但他在每一场初选中都输了
but he's still losing every other primary.
你相信他是人才
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表