剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
This isn't happening again.
会的
Yes, it is.
这是我的酒吧
This is my bar.
你在我的酒吧里
You're in my bar.
我想这是大学后我进的第一家酒吧
This is the first bar I've been in since college, I think.
已经20年没买♥♥过酒了
I haven't paid for a drink in two decades.
我过去常来这里调整心情
I used to come here to feel better.
我来这是想一个人静静
I came here to be alone.
你可以和他们离婚 但你还是逃不出他们的世界
You can divorce them, but you can't get rid of them.
你指菲茨还是奥利维亚
Fitz or Olivia?
两个都是
Both.
我们的余生都跟他们绑在一起了
We are married to them for the rest of our lives.
他们是我们脚踝上的渣煤砖
They are cinder blocks tied to our ankles,
为了不被淹死我们拼命挣扎
and we just keep fighting to keep from drowning,
可那有什么意义
but what's the point?
无论反抗与否 我们都要被拖下水
We're going down whether we fight or not.
我不为你感到可惜
I don't feel sorry for you.
真吃惊
Surprise.
你有在政界最显眼的名字
You have the most recognizable name in politics.
你是一位女性
You're a woman at a time
而此时国家正需要一位女总统
the country is ready for a woman president.
更别说你的阻挠议案通过
Not to mention that filibuster of yours
是十年内女权主义推进最闪耀的一笔
is the feminist moment of the decade.
是将载入史册的
It'll be in history books.
当然你也有缺点和不足
You have weaknesses, sure.
但那些都会被一笔带过
But they're well-documented.
苏珊就是一无名小辈
Susan is an unknown.
你随便找个新人都能把她
You can tear her apart with every new --
我已经看中一个人来运作我的竞选了
I already have my eye on someone to run my campaign.
好吧
Right.
我们造就了他
We made him.
我们造就了菲茨杰拉德·格兰特
We made Fitzgerald Grant III.
我们造就了一位总统
We made a president.
我们
We?
我们
We?
慢慢喝
Drink up.
所以这个爱巢就是一切奇迹发生的地方
So, this is the love shack where all the magic happened?
梅莉 已经很晚了 你该
Mellie, it's late. You should -- Mm.
很漂亮 你的品味很不错
It's nice. You have good taste.
梅莉 你
Mellie, are you...
有效
It was working.
什么
I'm sorry?
很有效 这就是我留下来的原因
It was working. That's why I stayed.
这能行 菲茨和我和你
It was working. Fitz and I and you.
这可行 你知道我在说什么吗
It was working. You know what I mean?
我不太确定我懂
I'm not sure I do know what you --
稍等
Hold on a minute.
我以前会想到底是所有男人都是这样
I used to wonder if it was all men or just Fitz
还是就菲茨
that suck the life out of you.
现在我想所有有权势的男人都是这样
Now I think it's all the powerful men.
他们一生都在被灌输“理应拥有一切”
They've been told their whole lives they deserve everything,
“应该拥有一切” 但这让他们如此的软弱
they should have everything, and it makes them so weak.
他们认为一切都早已注定是属于他们的
They think that everything belongs to them by default.
要是他们没得到呢 就崩溃了
And if they don't get it, well, they just fall apart.
菲茨内心没有一点点斗志
Fitz didn't have any fight in him.
他不知道自己的路该怎么走
He didn't know how to stand on his own two feet.
我是说 我看到了他的潜力 我们都看到了
I mean, I saw the potential. We all saw it.
但是要努力的却是我
But I had to work at it.
我抓着他的手 我失误了 我流血了
I held his hand, I fluffed, I bled,
我没获得任何回报
and I got nothing in return.
却得到了你
Except for you.
你出现了
You showed up.
我没有绝望 或麻木或空洞 奥利维亚
I wasn't devastated, Olivia, or numb or empty.
这都是我活该
I was deserving.
我就该遇见你
I deserved you.
我曾是一个37岁州长的妻子
I was a 37-year-old governor's wife
育有二子 仅此而已
with two kids, and that was all.
只是一位妻子和一位母亲
I was somebody's wife and somebody's mother.
没有一点点我自己
Not my own anything.
我应得的你
I deserved you.
我默许了你
I warranted you.
我维护了你
I justified you.
我迷失了我自己
I had lost myself,
换来的是你的出现
and in return, I got you.
你就是我应得的报应
You are my retribution.
这让我感到羞耻
And it was humiliating.
可我无法憎恨你 我甚至无法假装去恨你
I couldn't even hate you. I couldn't even pretend to.
我恨我自己
I hated myself.
但是我马上想通了
But then I turned a corner.
一瞬间就想通了
It was quick.
确实没经历什么煎熬
Effortless, really.
你成为了他渴求的美丽的存在
You had become the beautiful kept thing he lusted after.
你去哪儿 他就去哪儿
Where you went, he went.
这意味着我
Which meant that I...
我突然有了自己的空间
I suddenly had space.
有了能让我喘息的一片空地
I had air of my own that I could breathe.
有了时间去思考和计划
Time to think and plan.
我突然开始重新喜欢我自己
And I started liking myself again,
因为我的孑然自在
because I was alone and I was relieved
我自♥由♥了
and I was free.
自♥由♥ 你懂吗
Freedom, baby.
我留下来是因为这可行
I stayed because it was working.
我站在一旁 默许这婚外情的发展
I stood by and I allowed the affair to continue
是因为这对我们所有人都有好处
because it was working for all of us.
他被占有 多亏了你
He was occupied, thanks to you.
他很快乐 你带给他温暖
He was happy. You lit his fire.
一路过来 到入主白宫 克服了一切
We made it all the way to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
但总有一天 就该是我了
And one day, it was gonna be my turn.
菲茨会助我成为美国的总统
Fitz would make me President of the United States,
因为他至少欠我这么多
because he owed me at least that much.
所以我留下了
And so I stayed.
因为我们三个人
Because the three of us.
可行
We worked!
怎么样 奥利维亚
So, what do you say, Olivia?
够深情吗
That deep enough for you?
够真诚吗
Is that honest enough?
梅莉 这些话你不能写进书里
Mellie, you can't actually write that anywhere.
如果你想当总统
If you want to be President,
你永远不能和任何人说这些
you can never, ever tell anyone any of that.
是 我知道
Oh, yeah, I know.
我知道我不能
I know I can't.
这才是问题关键
That's the problem.
这可真是
That was...
太好吃了
incredible.
你觉得他们的秘制酱汁是用什么做的
What do you think their secret sauce is made out of?
可♥卡♥因♥
Crack.
我觉得是可♥卡♥因♥做的
I think it's made out of crack.
怎么了
What?
我们关闭了一家葛底斯堡汉堡店
We shut down a Gettysburger.
葛底斯堡汉堡店啊
A Gettysburger.
这就是权力
That's power.
这太讨厌了
It's obnoxious.
害得这些孩子加晚班
Making these kids stay late,
麻烦这些人
inconveniencing all these people,
让老人社区戒♥严♥
denying the neighborhood of Fourscores.
要是媒体知道了
Can you imagine the story that would be written
想想他们会怎么写吧
if the press got ahold of this?
其实我觉得会是篇不错的报道
Actually, I imagine that would be a pretty great story.
苏珊只是个普通的美国人 真正的人♥民♥女性
Susan's just a regular American, very "woman of the people."
这种报道会让大家觉得
That kind of story makes people think of you
你是绝佳的总统
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表