剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
很好吃 奥利维亚 我很喜欢
Mmm. It's delicious. Olivia, I love it.
我很高兴
I'm so glad.
这是他们的招牌蛋糕
It's their signature cake --
20层薄饼
20 layers of crepes,
每一层都夹着恰到好处的蛋奶冻
each one lined with just the perfect amount of pastry cream.
爸 你觉得怎样
Dad, what do you think?
我好像从没听过你描述甜点
I think I've never heard you describe a dessert before.
你们选好场地了吗
Have you chosen a venue yet?
杰克想在我父母的葡萄园里举♥行♥婚礼
Jake wants to get married at my parents' place on the Vineyard,
即便那是一场著名海难的发生地
even though it is the site of a famous shipwreck.
她超级迷信
Ah, she's insanely superstitious.
-看到我屏幕上的裂痕了吗 -是的
- Do you see this crack on my screen? - Yes.
那是我在奶昔小屋排队时
That is there because this klutz crashed into me
这个笨手笨脚的家伙撞到我造成的
when I was standing in line at the Shake Shack.
杰克想让我丢掉它 但它见证了我们的相遇
Jake wants me to toss it, but because it's how we met,
我坚持留着
I insist on keeping it.
既迷信又多愁善感
Ah, superstitious and sentimental.
我不敢相信 几天后我在乔治城的咖啡厅
I could not believe it when I saw him a few days later
又遇到他
at that cafe in Georgetown.
这次我就没放过他了
I didn't let him get away that time.
我相信你一定知道
I'm sure that you already know this,
全系统复♥制♥至外置驱动
杰克非常重视你
but Jake, he just thinks the world of you.
你怎么描述她来着
How did you describe her again?
梦寐以求的妹妹
Uh, the sister I never had.
来自奎恩·铂金斯
搞定
没事吧
Everything okay?
紧急工作 我得走了
Uh, work emergency. I have to go.
-好了吗 有视频信♥号♥♥了吗 -是的
- You have it? Is the feed up? - Yeah.
他们刚进入大楼
They've just entered the building.
我看见你了 瓦内萨·莫斯
I see you, Vanessa Moss.
《自♥由♥派报告》
藏好你们的钱包 升级垃圾邮件过滤器
Hide your wallet, update your spam filter,
拔掉电♥话♥插头
and unplug your phone,
因为年度盛会正疯狂而至
for that stampede you hear thundering over the hill
贪婪而执着的候选人
is the voracious and unyielding herd of candidates
和他们的资金募集人
and their fundraisers,
全都指望着掏空你们的口袋
all just looking to pick your pockets clean
榨干♥你♥们的血汗钱
of every hard-earned dollar you got.
本年度最讨厌的骗子推销员
The most offensive of this year's crop of snake-oil salesman
就是弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯州长
Governor Francisco Vargas,
这位虚伪的民♥主♥党人
the two-faced democrat
他厚颜无♥耻♥地在你们自♥由♥爱好者们面前
who had the nerve to come before you, lovers of liberty,
就在这里
on this very stage
向你们发誓不会竞选总统
and swear to yours truly not to enter the presidential race.
瓦格斯州长 根本没机会
Governor Vargas? No chance in hell.
不好说 也不是不可能
I don't know. It's not impossible.
太接近了
Damn near.
格兰特初次竞选的时候 他们也这么说
They said the same thing about Grant when he first ran,
而瓦格斯在现阶段获得的女性选民票数
and Vargas is polling better with women
比当时的格兰特还多
than Grant was at this stage.
你在考虑为瓦格斯工作
You're thinking about working for Vargas.
你要跳槽了
You're jumping ship.
不 我不会离开塞勒斯的
No. I could never leave Cyrus.
为自己着想是应该的
It's okay to be looking out for yourself.
你将会有一年没工作
You're gonna be out of a job in a year.
如果塞勒斯要帮瓦格斯竞选
I mean, if Cyrus were to run Vargas' campaign,
我就会跳槽
then I'd jump ship.
塞勒斯帮瓦格斯竞选
Cyrus running Vargas?
你怎么会这么想
Who put that idea in your head?
我要走了
I'm leaving now.
我有五分钟
Okay. I have five minutes.
-我只有四分钟 -咖啡呢
- I've got four. - Where's the coffee?
应该是你来买♥♥咖啡
You were supposed to bring the coffee.
我不再做这个了
I don't do that anymore.
不再是什么意思
What do you mean, "Anymore"?
我还要管理波普事务所呢
I'm running OPA.
再也没时间去买♥♥咖啡了
I don't have time to bring the coffee anymore.
你以为新闻发言人有空买♥♥咖啡吗
You think the press secretary has time to bring the coffee?
-你需要什么 -帮忙
- What do you need? - A favor.
我需要你为我调查塞勒斯
I need you to look into Cyrus for me.
我需要知道他在搞些什么
I need to know what he's been up to,
他去过哪些地方 打电♥话♥给谁
where he's been going, who's he's been calling.
-办不到 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
因为 正如我所说 我在管理波普事务所
Because, as I said, I'm running OPA.
奥利维亚知道你这么说吗
Yeah. Does Olivia know you're saying that?
当然不
Of course not.
奥利维亚宅在家里
Olivia's been holed up in her apartment
监视杰克和他的新女朋友呢
watching a video feed of Jake and his new girlfriend.
她完全不了解任何人的一言一行
She has no idea what anyone's been saying or doing.
她不是在跟踪
She's not stalking.
她是专注于她认为重要的事情
She's focusing on something she thinks is important.
专注于她的非本职工作
On something that's not her real, actual job.
继续假装管理波普事务所吧 奎恩
Keep pretend-running OPA, Quinn.
我会找其他人帮我
I'll find someone else to help me.
下次别忘了买♥♥咖啡
Next time don't forget the coffee.
-太好了 -真棒
- Yeppers. - Yes!
如果哈维进了这个球...
If Javi makes this...
我知道 他们就进决赛了
I know. They go to finals.
别再给他加压了
Stop putting added pressure on him.
棒极了
Yes!
太好了
Yes!
那是谁 你前妻吗
Who's that? That your ex?
对 那是金
Yeah. That's Kim.
那是金的男朋友吗
Is that Kim's boyfriend?
可能吧
Maybe.
可能 你知道他的存在吗
Maybe? Did you know about him?
当然知道
Yeah, of course.
只不过这是我第一次见到他
It's just the first time I've seen the guy.
梅莉
Mellie.
我们改变环境平台
What would you think about changing
你觉得如何
our environmental platform?
别告诉我你决定去见那个人
Please tell me you're not taking that meeting.
我没有
I'm not.
梅莉 我说过不要见他
Mellie, I told you not to meet with him.
我知道你认为他是恶魔 但是...
I know you think he's the devil and all, but --
我不是认为他是恶魔
I don't think he's the devil.
我知道他就是恶魔 你也清楚的
I know he's the devil, as do you.
也许他已经变了
Maybe, he's changed.
真是没想到
Well, screw me sideways.
霍利斯
Hollis.
别对他做任何承诺
Don't promise him anything.
我要挂了
I have to go.
又见到你真是太高兴了
It is so good to see you again.
我也是
Likewise!
还记得我们试图杀掉的这个人吗
Remember this guy we tried to kill?
我觉得他回来了 盯上了我的家人
I think he's back and after my family.
没有 想不起来了
Nope. Not ringing any bells.
再看看 我知道我们研究过他
Look again. I know we worked on him.
跑掉的人倒是没几个
Well, it was a short-ass list, the ones that got away.
来看看
Let's see.
他两条胳膊都在 所以不可能是车♥臣♥
Well, he's got both his arms, so cross off the Chechen.
你知道这可能是谁吗
You know who it could be?
可能是六指
It could Six-Toes.
六指 我都忘了六指了
Six-Toes. I forgot about Six-Toes.
哭得可伤心了
Cried like a baby.
"我再也没办法走路了"
"I'm not gonna be able to walk anymore."
拜托
Please.
鸡靠三只脚趾就能走路了
Hens can walk with three toes.
我是这么猜的
Anyway, that would be my guess.
他穿着靴子 看不出来是不是他了
Hard to tell with those boots he's wearing.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表