剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
So what's the quarrel?
争论就是伊丽莎白未经我同意
The quarrel is that Elizabeth booked me
就安排我上《自♥由♥派报告》
on "The Liberty Report" without my permission.
瓦格斯州长嘲讽了
Governor Vargas is making a mockery
总统的教育法案
of the President's education bill.
他需要有人维护他
He needs someone to defend him.
总统的教育法案确实很糟糕
The President's education bill stinks.
这不重要
That doesn't matter.
不重要 伊丽莎白
Doesn't matter? Elizabeth!
重要的是你要竞选总统
What matters is that you're running for President,
如果没有总统的支持
and without President grant's support --
我跟你说过了 我不想要他的支持
I told you, I don't want his support.
他是党内的领导人 苏珊
He is the leader of your party, Susan.
没有他的支持 你会输掉选举的
Without it, you'll lose the election.
告诉她
Tell her.
很难说
Well, it's tricky.
你们两位的论点都很棒
You both have such wonderful arguments.
不过在我发表意见之前
Before I offer my opinion, though,
我最好还是先把花放进水里去
maybe I should just put these in water.
坐
Sit.
你到底怎么想 大卫
What do you think, David?
自♥由♥热爱者们 接下来有请
Lovers of liberty, I bring you
美国副总统
the Vice President of the United States
共和党总统竞选有力竞争者
and republican presidential hopeful,
苏珊·罗丝
Susan Ross.
来到这里我很高兴 莎莉
Glad to be here, Sally.
那么我们直入主题吧
Let's just cut through the hay and talk horses.
弗朗西斯科·路易斯·瓦格斯
Francisco Luis Vargas --
念起来是不是很顺口
doesn't that just roll off the tongue?
女士 能不能请你
Ma'am, if you could just
离监视器远一点
take one step back from the monitor...
我真的会动手掐死你的
I will literally murder you.
你有什么看法
What say you?
州长的教育计划
The Governor's education plan...
根本没用
is a dud.
说到底 坏处还是比好处多
The bottom line -- it does more harm than good.
我国根本不可能普及免费大学教育
There's no way to cover free college education in this country
除非给所有人♥大♥幅加税 加很多税
without raising everyone's taxes by a lot.
多谢到来
Thank you for being here.
接下来 你们辛辛苦苦挣来的税钱
Up next, are your hard-earned tax dollars
会不会以这种邪恶的方式教育我们的年轻人
going to educate our youth in the ways of Satan?
结束
And we're clear.
抱歉
Sorry.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
就是刚刚我还在写白宫甜点主厨的
It's just, one minute, I'm writing a fluff piece
小新闻 这一转眼我就
on the White House pastry chef, and the next, I'm...
和美国总统睡在一起了
with the President of the United States.
你看 我得去...
Look, I should probably...
也对
Right.
治理国家去了
Running the country.
既然我恢复记者的身份
While I'm putting my journalist clothes back on,
我能问问你对那些流言的评论吗
can I get you to comment on the rumors?
什么流言
What rumors?
就是那些说奥利维亚·波普
The ones about Olivia Pope
秘密运营着你前妻的竞选活动的传闻
secretly running your ex-wife's campaign.
有些消息人士联♥系♥上了我的主编
Some courier reached out to my editor,
说他上个月从奥利维亚·波普的公♥寓♥外
said he picked up a copy of mrs. Grant's memoir
捡到了一份格兰特夫人的自传
from Olivia Pope's apartment last month.
还看见她们像闺蜜一样坐在一起
Saw them sitting in there like two old besties.
没有评论吗
No comment?
是弗兰基的女儿
It's Frankie's daughter.
他女儿怎么了
What about his daughter?
她病了
She's sick.
什么叫"病了"
What do you mean "Sick"?
她感冒了吗 怎么个病法
She has the flu? What kind of sick?
她得了癌症 塞勒斯
She has cancer, Cyrus.
她正在接受治疗 他不希望有人知道
He doesn't want anyone to know while she's getting treatment.
他只要有空就会去医院陪她
He goes to the hospital as often as he can.
这个人是不会竞选总统的
This man is not going to run for president.
他的女儿快死了
His daughter's dying.
我想再上一次莎莉的节目
I want to go back on Sally.
这可不是个好主意
That's not a good idea.
你之前还在鼓动我增加曝光率
You were encouraging me to do media.
那是我的错
I made a mistake.
你最好还是安心待在家里
You're better off staying at home,
低调一点 尽量为当地的人们
keeping your head down, doing what you can do
多做点事 好好照顾你的家人
at a local level, taking care of your family.
我觉得这应该是你想要的生活
That's the life I think you want,
这是种可敬的生活
and that's a noble life.
但是你没有选这种生活
That's not the life you chose.
其实我根本没得选
It wasn't really my choice.
我17岁的时候
When I was 17...
我弟弟奥利弗 在放学路上
My little brother, Oliver, was hit by a drunk driver
被一个醉驾司机开车撞了
on his way home from school.
把他撞得横跨街道飞出去十米多
The car threw him 37 feet across the street,
脑袋撞到了地上
and he landed on his head.
撞碎了他第一节和第二节脊椎
The impact crushed his first and second vertebrae.
他的呼吸停止了
He stopped breathing for --
3分47秒
3 minutes and 47 seconds.
我知道的这么清楚是因为他出事的时候
I knew this because I was standing next to him
我就在他身边
when he was hit.
他从脖子往下全都瘫痪了
He was paralyzed from the neck down.
我当时刚刚被哈佛录取了
I had recently been accepted at Harvard --
是我们家第一个上了大学的
first kid in my family to go to college --
但是我决定报名
But I decided to enroll
去上索克谷社区大学
at Sauk Valley community college instead,
因为这样我就能住在家里
because I could live at home
帮我妈照顾奥利弗
and help my mother take care of Oliver.
这毕竟是我的亲人 他们比什么都重要
This was my family, and they came first.
然而到了春季开学 我去索克谷报到的时候
When I went that spring to register at Sauk Valley,
他们都糊涂了
they looked confused.
他们说我几周之前拒绝了他们的录取
They told me that I had declined admission weeks ago
现在人已经报满了 没有我的位置了
and there was no space for me anymore.
然后等我下午回家的时候
And when I got home that afternoon,
邮箱里有一个哈佛寄来的包裹
there was a package in the mail from Harvard --
是一份新生礼包
a welcome packet.
我知道是奥利弗搞的鬼
I knew it was Oliver.
他说他不能拖累我留在家里
He said that he couldn't let me stay there at home.
他说
He said...
我会有很大的作为 我会有很精彩的生活
that I had too much to offer, too much life to live.
他还说我有一天
He said that I could...
会当上总统
be president one day.
我这一生都怀着对他的敬意
I've tried to honor him in my life
因为我相信他是对的
by choosing to believe that he was right,
相信总有一天 我们总会有机会
that sometimes, some of us have a calling
为普罗大众造福 而不只是为我们的朋友
to do something beyond ourselves, beyond our friends,
甚至我们的亲人
even our families.
所以我 才做了这个
That's why I've... done this.
所以我才拼尽全力入了这行
That's why I've given everything to this.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
给你你想要的
Giving you what you want.
给我我想要的
Giving me what I want?
你不是一直在跟踪我吗
Well, you've been following me, right?
不是一直在监视我吗
Keeping tabs on me?
我是国安部的部长
I'm the head of the NSA.
没有我点头 你根本没办法监视我
You don't get to keep tabs on me unless I allow you to.
我只问你这么一次
I'm only gonna ask you this one more time
之后我就报♥警♥ 你到底来干什么
before I call the cops -- why are you here?
和你监视我的原因是一样的
For the same reason you keep following me.
我不会这么做的
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表