剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
My take...my take...
我的看法就是他是个没人性的
my take is that he's a soulless,
死鱼眼畜生
dead-eyed monster
冷血残忍♥地谋杀了毕生最爱的人
who murdered the love of my life in cold blood.
我的看法就是杰克·巴拉德就是一个
My take is that Jake Ballard is a traitor
我终生热爱效忠的国家的罪人
to the nation I've spent my life loving and serving.
我的看法就是
My take is that
杰克·巴拉德就是魔鬼
Jake Ballard is Moloch,
是恶魔 是畜生
Abbedon, Leviathan,
是一条龟缩在他魔鬼主子脚下的毒蛇
a serpent coiled at the feet of his master Satan himself.
塞勒斯
Cyrus?
我问你对杰克·巴拉德做副总统候选人怎样呢
What do you think about Jake Ballard for VP?
我觉得他很合适
I think he'd be great.
大卫
David.
-我在忙 -忙什么
- I'm busy. - ?Doing what?
-在工作 -什么工作
- I'm working. - ?On what?
-看简报 -什么简报
- On a brief. - ?About what?
这场对话怎么才能结束
How does this end?
-告诉我真♥相♥就行 -什么真♥相♥
- By you telling me the truth. ?- About what?
你见了塞勒斯·比尼
You met with Cyrus Beene.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
你在跟塞勒斯谈什么
What were you talking to Cyrus about?
大卫
?David?
他想让我做弗兰基·瓦格斯的副总统
He wants me to be ?Frankie Vargas' Vice President.
我就知道 太好了
I knew it! This is great.
好什么
Is it?
不是为了国家好 是为了你好
Well, not for the country, but for you!
你这么一说...
Well, when you put it that way...
我是个共和党人
I'm a Republican.
我不信什么高等教育的自♥由♥
I don't believe in free college.
我不相信自♥由♥ 也不相信高等教育
I don't believe in free, and I don't believe in college.
任何东西都有个价
Everything should have a price,
尤其是教育 不值一文
especially education, which is worthless.
我正在努力理解你的话
I'm having trouble following that.
就知道你不懂
Hmm. Figures.
无所谓了 你值多少
Anyway, what's yours?
什么多少
What's my what?
你的价码
Price.
我要出什么价才能进你的竞选阵营
What's your price ?to put me on the campaign?
首先根本没什么竞选阵营
First of all, there is no campaign.
我还没答应呢
I haven't said I was going to do it,
而且我很可能不会答应 其次
and I'm probably not going to do it. Second of all --
你会答应的 因为你答应了的话
You are going to do it because if you do it,
你真的会成为美国副总统
you will be Vice President of the United States.
你知道弗兰基·瓦格斯会赢下大选的
You know Frankie Vargas is gonna win this election.
这我可不知道
I don't know that.
你当然知道
Oh, you do know that
因为连我都想投弗兰基·瓦格斯一票了
because I'm going to vote for Frankie Vargas,
而我住富人区的豪♥宅♥ 还养了条金毛犬
and I have a Golden Retriever at home named Barry Goldwater.
其次 我绝对不会招你进竞选总部的
Second of all, I would never bring you on to the campaign.
为什么
Why not?
因为你毁了我的人生
Because you ruined my life.
因为你毁了我此生唯一爱过的人
Because you took away the one person in my life I truly loved!
你还以为整件事就你一个人受伤害
You think you're the only one who suffered in all that.
我也哭过 不止一次
I cried. Multiple times.
哭得泪流满面的
Tears. In my eyes.
都是你害的我
You did that to me.
别装得好像你是唯一受害者似的
Don't act like ?you're the only victim here.
你让我成了恶人
You've made me a terrible person --
狡诈 贪权 而且野心勃勃
deceitful and power-hungry and ambitious.
我甚至不敢相信我真的在考虑
I can't even believe I'm considering this.
你刚才根本没在工作
You weren't working out there.
没有
No.
你正在考虑要不要成为
You were thinking about becoming
美国的副总统
Vice President of the United States.
没错
Yes.
同意吧
Do it.
如果你还犹豫不决 那让我帮你一把
If you're on the fence, maybe this will help.
不 我不想
No. I don't want to.
我也不想 不过已经到了这一步了
Well, I don't want to, either, but this is where we are.
你我都在刷新下限
We're debasing ourselves.
不妨一刷到底
Let's go all the way.
我和总统谈过了
So, I talked to the President
关于党大会上梅莉希望他做的事
about everything Mellie wanted at the convention.
先等我坐稳了
?I'm not sitting down yet.
你别紧张 他同意了
You don't have to. He was fine with it.
-全都同意了 -全同意了
- All of it? - ?All of it.
他连发表公开演讲都同意了
He's even okay ?speaking on opening night?
我说过了 都同意了
I'm saying -- All of it.
我也没想到
He surprised me, too.
我要挂了
Got to go.
总统先生
Mr. President...
你从哪拿到的
Where did you get this?
这些是机密文件
Those are confidential.
这些是丽芙的病历
These are Liv's medical records.
没错先生 这是机密的医疗...
Yes, sir! Confidential medical --
你从哪拿到的文件 艾比
Where did you get this file, Abby?
奥利维亚的父亲给我的
Olivia's father gave it to me.
他想让我毁了梅莉的竞选 先生
He was trying to lob a grenade at Mellie's campaign, sir.
没有任何人知道 也不能让人知道
No one knows, ?and it needs to stay that way.
-先生 -这是假的
- Sir! ?- This is a lie.
-我进来了 -不行 塞勒斯
- May I? - ?No. Cyrus!
你父亲刚刚半道上抢了我的竞选
Your father ?just hijacked my campaign.
杰克
Jake?
他强行插队做了弗兰基的副总统人选
He's forcing him onto the ticket as Frankie's running mate.
我就差一点就能说服大卫·罗森同意了
I was this close ?to getting David Rosen the job,
现在却不得不让给杀了我丈夫的人
and now I'm giving it to the man who killed my husband.
你是成年人了 塞勒斯
You're a big boy, Cyrus.
-拒绝就行了 -不行
- Just say no. - ?I can't.
-什么叫"不行" -就是不行
- What do you mean you can't? ?- I mean I can't.
-他拿住你什么把柄了 -不重要了
- What does he have on you? ?- Doesn't matter.
你不告诉我我就没法帮你
I can't help you unless you tell me.
你当然能帮我 什么把柄不重要
Yes, you can. What he has is irrelevant.
-那就请回吧 -丽芙
- Get out of my apartment. ?- Liv!
我还有事要忙 你这是在浪费我的时间
I have work to do, ?and you're wasting my time.
-丽芙 别这样 -再见 塞
- Liv, don't do this. ?- Goodbye, Cy.
哈里斯堡
Harrisburg!
市政厅的枪击案
That shooting in the Capitol.
你也知道 绑♥架♥什么的
You know, the hostage thing?
那是...
That was...
那是你策划的
You set that up?
很精彩吧
Pretty good, right?
也许不该说精彩 但是管用了
Well, "Good's" Not the word, but it worked.
让瓦格斯一夜之间万众瞩目
Took Vargas from obscurity to center stage overnight.
你说的这可是
You're talking as if --
有人因此而死
People died.
无辜的人
Innocent people!
是有人牺牲了 但那是为了政♥治♥之神
People were martyred. For Jesus! For political Jesus!
你不拿人命当回事 就别指望我帮你
Don't joke about murder and then ask for my help.
弗兰基·瓦格斯不只是好
Frankie Vargas isn't just good
正直 聪明 有原则
and just ?and smart and principled.
他受人爱戴 丽芙
He's liked, Liv.
这么伟大的人 没人为此牺牲怎么行
That level of greatness requires sacrifice.
我只不过是 帮他扫清了道路
That's all I did -- Was help clear the path,
领着他上了道
lead him on to the trek,
现在进入最后冲刺 就差一步到终点
and now, as I'm in the home stretch in a two-horse race,
却被你父亲横插一手
your father takes my horse,
成了带领他过终点的人了
rides him across the finish line.
不 不 绝对不行
No. No. That can't happen.
这件事全怪你 是你捅的娄子
This one is all on you. You created this problem.
-你来弥补 -怪我吗
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表