剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
How's she doing?
她告诉过你 卡西是你女儿吗
Did she tell you that Casey is your daughter?
没有 她为什么要这么说
No. And why would she say that?
我认为苏珊和约翰交往时 和你有过外遇
I think you had an affair with Susan while she was with John.
你不确定的
You don't know that.
我在华府认识很多高层人士
I know a lot of highly placed people in Washington
他们认为现在的
and people who already think
药品法太苛刻了
our country's drug laws are too strict.
我们可以帮你出去
We could get you out.
那你想从我这儿得到什么
And what would you want from me for that?
真♥相♥ 罗尼
Just the truth, Ronnie.
你提交一份亲自鉴定
You'd submit to a paternity test,
并发表公开声明 说卡西是你的女儿
then make a public statement saying that Casey is your child.
但如果我这么做的话 人们就会认为
But if I did that, then people would think
她在隐藏什么 我已经在坐牢了
she was hiding something, and here I am in prison.
我觉得这对苏珊不好
Now, I-I don't think that'd be very good for Susan.
她在竞选总统呢
I mean, she's trying to be president.
你在这儿待了10年
You've been in this place for 10 years.
你帮了我 下周的这个时候 你就是自♥由♥人了
You help me and by this time next week, you'll be a free man.
我不知道 我得再想想
I don't know. I got to think about it.
别想太久了
Don't take too long.
你确定要这样吗
You sure you want to do this?
即使他开口了 谁会相信一个罪犯的话呢
Even if he talks, who's gonna believe a felon?
他们会相信亲子鉴定的结果
They'll believe a paternity test.
我度过罗尼的档案
I read Ronnie's file.
他们给过他出庭指证毒品朋友的机会
They gave him the chance to testify against his dealer friends
以换取减刑
in return for a reduced sentence.
他不是会告密的人
He's not a snitch.
也许10年的牢狱生涯会消磨他的意志
Well, maybe 10 years in prison has softened his resolve.
你这是干什么
What was that about?
苏珊撒谎了 然后觉得竞选总统
Susan lied and then decided to run for president.
这是她自找的
She's asking for it.
但卡西还是个孩子
Casey is just a kid.
这无关政♥治♥
This isn't politics.
这是无缘无故地去摧毁一个家庭
This is ripping a family apart for no reason.
这是总统竞选 哈克
It's a presidential campaign, Huck,
我们就快输了
and we're losing.
你知道她多讨厌失败的
You know how much she hates to lose.
可能会更糟
It could be worse.
我们可能要伪造证据呢
We could be making stuff up.
不许坐
Don't sit.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我不管伊丽莎白是怎么想的
I don't care what Elizabeth thinks.
我们不该这么做
We shouldn't be doing this.
说点我不知道的 蠢东西
Tell me something I don't know, stupid face.
我们应该发表声明
We should just put out a statement that says
我们真的彼此关心 而且也努力试过
we really care for each other and that we tried,
但我们都要专注于国家大事
but we both should be focusing on working for the country,
我们还会是亲密的朋友
and we remain close friends
彼此祝福 之类的
and wish each other well, that kind of thing.
人们听到以后都会理解的
People will hear that. People will understand.
你知道人们听到那段话后会怎么想吗
You know what people will understand when they hear that?
这段恋爱关系中的男人
That the person in the relationship with a penis --
就是你 背着这段关系中的
that's you -- cheated on the person
女人 也就是我 瞎搞了
in the relationship without one -- that's me --
现在我们在给自己找台阶下
and that we are looking for a way out
免得让我显得太难堪
that doesn't make me look bad.
我也不想和你假装你侬我侬
I don't want to fake it anymore either,
但我们的分手不可能
but there is no version of us breaking up
对我有好处 除非你愿意去说
that looks good for me, unless you're willing to say
你是个无能的酗酒狂 讨厌孩子 狗
that I left you because you're an impotent alcoholic
以及上帝 所以我离开了你
who hates kids and dogs and God.
你愿意这么说吗
Are you willing to say that?
愿意 我愿意说
Yes, I will say that.
你让我说什么我都愿意
I will say whatever you want me to say.
但我要对你说的是 苏珊
But what I want to say to you, Susan,
我爱你
is that I love you.
我想这么说
I want to say that,
我希望你能考虑原谅我
and that I hope that you'll consider forgiving me
让我再次赢回你的信任
and that that you'll let me earn your trust back
这样我们就不用分手 或假装恩爱了
and that we won't have to break up or fake it,
因为我们确实在一起
because we'll just be us together.
这是我要说的
So, that's what I'd like to say.
本台获悉惊人消息
Shocking allegations coming to light this hour
事关民♥主♥党有利总统候选人
regarding Democratic presidential hopeful
艾迪森·戴维斯
Edison Davis.
议员据称八年前曾入住
The senator reportedly checking himself into
西维吉尼亚州的一家康复所
a West Virginian rehab facility eight years ago
以治疗 我引用如下
after struggling with, and I quote,
可怕的止痛药成瘾症
"A vicious addiction to painkillers."
-你不该泄露这个消息的 -没事的
- You shouldn't have leaked this. - It's gonna be fine.
亚历克斯和子午线露台酒店的主管谈过了
Alex talked to the director of Meridian Terrace.
艾迪森入住的时候
She was the head nurse at the same time
她是那儿的护士长
that Edison Davis was there.
她证实了一切
She confirmed everything.
如果我们对此事发表评论 最后却搞错了
We make this kind of allegation and we get it wrong,
我们在民调上的损失可能永远扳不回来了
we could take a hit in the polls that we'd never recover from.
我弟弟负责了我的两届州长竞选
My brother ran both my campaigns as governor.
他从没有害我于不利之地
Never once has he sent me down the wrong path.
弗朗西斯·瓦格斯
-州长 -瓦格斯州长
- Governor -- - Governor Vargas --
州长 你对昨晚的共和党辩论怎么看的
Governor, who do you think won the Republican debate last night?
大富翁和大银行的交易罢了
Big money and the big banks.
但无关美国人♥民♥
Certainly not the American people.
《费城快递》说艾迪森·戴维斯
The Philadelphia Courier is saying that Edison Davis
曾因止痛片和抑郁问题进入康复所治疗成瘾
was in rehab for addiction to painkillers and depression.
您有话要说吗
Care to comment?
我看到报道了
I've seen the reports,
我很高兴他寻找了帮助
and I'm glad he sought treatment.
这会使他失去竞争总统的资格吗
Should it disqualify him from being president?
这由不得我说
That's not for me to say.
瓦格斯州长对戴维斯议员成瘾症一事发表评论
但我知道
I do know that generally,
这种事是伴随一生的煎熬
these things are a lifelong struggle,
而总统一职本身已十分不易
and the job of president is already hard enough,
我希望他能一直得到帮助
but I hope that he keeps getting the help that he needs.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
-你向我保证这事不会传出去 -是的
- You assured me this was buried. - It was.
那为什么...
Then how did this --
你女儿 这就是为什么
Your daughter. That's how.
她是唯一知情的人
She was the only person who knew.
你应该找到她 拉紧绳索
You need to go to her and pull back the reins
好好拴住她
and stop her in her tracks
免得她再做出什么失控的举动
before she gets any more out of control.
听到了吗
Did you hear me?!
是奥利维亚干的
Olivia did this!
我不太确定你有失体统的
I can't quite decide which part
行为哪一部分更让我恼怒
of your indecorous behavior troubles me more,
是打断我说话的决定
the decision to interrupt me while I was speaking,
让我栓好我女儿的恶毒言论
the distasteful reference to my daughter requiring reins,
还是以为我听命于你的愚蠢想法
or this foolish belief that I would ever take orders from you!
-伊莱 -你想当头儿
- Eli -- - Oh, you want to be a boss?
是吗
Is that it?
不 我...
No. I-I --
说啊 孩子
Spit it out, son!
大声给我说出来
Speak with some spirit!
你想当头儿吗
Do you want to be a boss?!
不 先生
No, sir.
所以你不想当总统
So you don't want to be president?
-我当然想 -那你就是想当头
- Of course I -- - Then you want to be a boss!
到底是什么 是还是不是
Which is it, yes or no?!
别再
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表