剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
And they have to make sure
他打破的只有结婚誓词
the only thing he broke was his vows,
确保不存在什么交易
make sure there's no quid pro quo,
不存在偏袒
and there is no favoritisim,
白宫付给奥利维亚·波普的每一分钱
that every cent the White House may have paid Olivia Pope
是为她付出的专业服务
was for the professional services she rendered
而不是因为她和总统睡了
and not her services in bed.
所以你错了
So you're wrong.
这个国家只有一个男人
The one man, the only man in this country
能够因为睡错了人而被起诉
whom you can prosecute for sleeping around
就是菲茨杰拉德·格兰特
is Fitzgerald Grant.
我不想当总统
I don't want to be president.
我知道
I know.
我会是个糟透了的总统的
I would make a terrible president.
正因如此 你才更不能辞职
Which is precisely why you shouldn't quit.
这个城里最让我担心的人
The people in this town who worry me sick,
最让我忧虑民♥主♥是否能继续的人
who make me fear for the survival of this democracy,
就是那些自以为能成为好总统的人
are the ones who think they'd be great presidents.
他们那样狂妄自大
They are so loaded up on megadoses of hubris
却没有意识到
that they don't recognize
总统是这世上最卑微的工作
that it's the most humbling job in the world.
但你明白
But you do.
我不知道你是否会成为一个好总统
I don't know if you'd be a great president,
但我知道你不可能比现在这位更差了
but I know you wouldn't be any worse than what we have now.
至少 和那些曾经担任过此职的男人不同
At least, unlike the man who's currently occupying that job...
你不会害得身边所有人都焦头烂额
...you wouldn't snag everyone around you in your zipper.
结婚证 各种文件都已经齐全了
I have the marriage licenses, all the paperwork.
艾布拉姆斯法官联♥系♥好了
We've contacted justice Abrams.
她知道了吗
She knows about it?
波普小姐 我是特勤局的罗恩
Ms. Pope, I'm Rohen from the Secret Service.
这位是泰勒警员和莱斯罗普探员
This is Agent Tyler and Agent Lathrop,
我们一起负责您每天的日程
who I will work with coordinating your detail.
婚礼之前 我要和您说几件事
I'd like to go over a couple of things before your wedding.
您会得到一个代号♥
You will be assigned a code name.
如果在白宫外
Please advise me immediately
需要进行任何活动的话 请及时通知我
of any travel contemplated outside the White House,
包括逗留时间和目的
of any duration, for any purpose.
我们希望能尽快
As soon as possible,
和您的秘♥书♥长♥会面
I would like to meet with your chief of staff.
秘♥书♥长♥您选好了吗
Have you selected a chief of staff?
夫人
Ma'am?
这需要时间适应 我明白
This is an adjustment, I understand.
我希望您把我们看成...
I like to think of us as --
您见过狗带的那种大头圈吧
well, you've seen the dogs with the cones around their neck?
我们就好比那个大头圈 很烦人
We are those cones. We're annoying.
一开始会想把我们甩掉
You'll want to shake us off at first,
可以试试 但不会成功的
and you will try, but we don't come off.
我要找到摄像机前
I want that face on television.
你不要上镜 我不喜欢你的长相
I don't want your face. I don't like your face.
-你长着一张律师脸 -打扰一下
- You have a lawyer face. - Excuse me.
之后你会渐渐明白并且习惯的
You'll realize this, and you'll get used to it.
您的生活从此就不一样了
Your life is different now.
有些事会比较难 但另一方面
Some things are more difficult, but on the other hand,
您再也不用自己开车门
you will never open another car door
或花时间找雨伞了
or spend time trying to find your umbrella.
希望您能尽快
As soon as possible,
将秘♥书♥长♥的姓名告知我
please provide me with the name of your chief of staff.
同时也请把
Also, please provide me
您近亲或亲密好友的
with a list of names of immediate family members
联♥系♥方式告诉我
or any close friends with
这样可以安排他们定期访问
whom you expect to have regular contact...
我不知道 美国民众已经
...I don't know, the American people,
已经对这件事 对我们感到厌烦了
who are already completely disgusted with all of this, all of us?
-波普小姐 -什么
- Ms. Pope? - What?
-你有手♥机♥吗 -有
- Do you have a cellphone? - Yes.
现在得交出来了
You'll have to give that up.
您会得到一部安全的通讯工具
You're being assigned a new secure communications device.
这个电♥话♥我得接
I have to take this.
当然可以
Of course.
你好
Hello?
格兰特议员将与您通话
Please hold for Senator Grant.
希望你不要因为走廊的事介意 我喜欢跳窗子
I hope you don't mind the aisle, 'cause I'm a window guy.
司法委员会请奥利维亚·波普出席
The judiciary committee would like to call Olivia Pope to the stand.
奥利维亚·波普
Olivia Pope?
波普女士到场了吗
Is Ms. Pope in the building?
你改变主意了
You changed your mind.
我醍醐灌顶了
I had a realization.
关于我父亲吗
About my father.
不 不是他
No, not him.
是你
You.
我突然明白你的意义了
I had a realization about you.
这么多年来 我一直怨恨你
All these years I've spent hating you,
希望他从未见过你
wishing he'd never met you,
觉得你一出现 就夺走了他
thinking you showed up and took him from me.
你不知道从哪儿突然冒了出来
You just appeared out of nowhere
-就毁了我的一切 -梅莉
- and ruined everything. - Mellie.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
你不是我的敌人
You are not my enemy.
你是我的自♥由♥
You are my freedom.
你是我的光明骑士
You are my white knight.
是我的挑战者 将我推上巅峰的救星
You are my challenger, my push to greatness, my savior.
我曾迷失过 但现在终于认清了方向
I was lost, but now I'm found.
我曾迷了眼 现在终于看清
I was blind, but now I see.
你要帮我
You are gonna make me
成为美国总统
President of the United States.
-宣布休庭 -什么
- Just call a recess? - What?!
宣布休庭
Just call a recess.
现在
At this time,
宣布无限期休庭
we would like to call an unscheduled recess.
最新消息 由密苏里共和党斯坦利·吉布森
News today from the senate judiciary committee hearings
和华盛顿民♥主♥党莱西·莫斯科维茨
as lead Senators Republican Stanley Gibson of Missouri
共同主持的司法委员会在今天的听证会上宣布
and Democrat Leslie Moskowitz of Washington
决定撤销此次对格兰特政♥府♥的
have decided to drop their bipartisan investigation
两党联合调查
into the Grant administration.
这是你欠我的 奥利维亚
You owe me, Olivia.
我让你如愿了
I gave you what you wanted.
她为我请了老朋友来
She through an old friend, just for me.
你好啊 奥利维亚
Hello, Olivia.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表