剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
a list of all property holdings, past and present.
我需要信息 有用的信息
I need information -- real information.
现在清楚游戏是什么了吗
Are we clear on what game we're playing here?
当然
Absolutely.
等等 这人是谁 谁是凡妮莎·莫斯
Wait. Who is this? Who is Vanessa Moss?
杰克约会的对象
The woman Jake is seeing.
等等 我们要做的就是这个吗
Wait. This is what we're doing?
我们要监视杰克吗
We're spying on Jake?
是的
Yes.
塞勒斯 这是瓦格斯州长
Cyrus... this is Governor Vargas.
瓦格斯州长 这是塞勒斯·比尼 白宫幕僚长
Governor Vargas, Cyrus Beene. White House Cief of Staff.
很高兴认识你 比尼先生
It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Beene.
这是我的荣幸 州长 真的
The pleasure is all mine, governor. I assure you.
好了 这边 州长
Okay. Right this way, governor.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表