剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
奥利维亚·波普 你是总统的情人吗
Olivia Pope, are you the President's mistress?
华盛顿调停人奥利维亚·波普
承认与格兰特总统有染
是的
Yes.
《丑闻》前情提要
Previously on "Scandal"...
奥利维亚·波普在华府也是颇有名望的
Olivia Pope has a certain reputation here in Washington.
你是说波普
You're talking about the fact
与多名有权势的人有关吗
that Pope's been linked to several powerful men?
但这些感情的真♥相♥如何
As to their nature,
你只能去问波普女士自己了
you'd have to talk to Ms. Pope about that.
波普 有人来看你了
Pope, got a visitor.
-卢浮宫着火了 -拉撒路一号♥吗
- The Louvre is on fire. - Lazarus One?
你的同党是谁
Who are you working with?
我这么一个在米尔福德联邦监狱
How could I, prisoner 052213
服刑的052213号♥囚犯
at the Milford Federal Correctional --
拉撒路一号♥是你的杰作
Lazarus One is your invention, your baby.
如果B613已被弃
If B613 is left for dead,
这是你东山再起的办法
this is how you refill its coffers --
偷些名画 放场火
steal some paintings, set a fire,
留下几幅烧焦的赝品
leave a couple of charred forgeries behind,
再把原作
and then sell the originals
天价卖♥♥给黑帮或独♥裁♥者
to gangsters and oligarchs for billions.
卢浮宫一事 就是拉撒路一号♥ 你的计划
What happened at the Louvre -- that's Lazarus One, your plan.
所以这要么是你和外面的人合作
So either this is you working with someone on the outside
重建你的帝国...
to rebuild your empire --
我的帝国 你瞧瞧周围
My empire? Look around you.
多亏了我女儿和她的聪明才智
Thanks to my daughter and her infinite wisdom,
我不再能保护我们的国家了
I am no longer in a position to protect our republic.
所以这是丽芙的错了
So this is Liv's fault?
难道不是吗
Isn't it?
伊莱·波普身为孤儿 成长于底特律穷街陋巷
Eli Pope grew up an orphan on the mean streets of Detroit,
但心怀大志
but envisioned something more.
他打三份工来完成大学学业
He worked three jobs to put himself through college,
最终取得古生物学博士学位
eventually earning his Phd in paleontology.
他娶了年轻秘书玛雅 生了奥利维亚
He married Maya, a young secretary, and they had Olivia.
他们实现着美国梦
They were living the American Dream.
玛雅死于一场空难
That dream was shattered
致其梦想受到严重冲击
when Maya was tragically killed in a plane crash.
奥利维亚当时只有12岁
Olivia was just 12 at the time.
单亲父亲伊莱·波普送奥利维亚到瑟维蒙特勒
Now a single father, Eli Pope sent Olivia to Surval Montreaux,
奥利维亚·波普获得杰出表现奖学金
一家瑞士精英寄宿学校
an elite Swiss boarding school
该校精英校友包括14名现今世界领袖
whose powerful alumni include 14 current world leaders
以及八名世界超级富豪
and eight of the world's top billionaires.
他曾告诉同事
He once told a colleague
他致力于成就不可能
that he was on a quest to do the impossible --
抚养一名美籍非裔女孩长大
raise an African-american girl
她认为自己完全有资格
who felt fully entitled to own the world
像白人男人一样拥有全世界
as much as any white man.
奥利维亚变得有些自大
Olivia got a little arrogant...
有些沉醉于她自以为的权力
a little drunk on her own sense of power.
以至于忘了最基本的事实
So drunk that she forgets the most basic facts.
她忘了我教过她的一切
She forgets everything that I taught her.
大自然不容真空
Nature abhors a vacuum.
把我放在这里 奥利维亚创造了个危险真空
By putting me here, Olivia has created a dangerous one.
这样的追求耗资不菲 最终导致他的毁灭
That quest was expensive and ultimately his downfall --
伊莱·波普挪用了史密森尼博物馆数百万公♥款♥
Eli Pope embezzled millions from the Smithsonian payroll
如今在联邦监狱服刑
and now serves time in federal prison.
你现在陷于绝望 渴望出去
You're a desperate man in here.You want out.
你想重掌权力 获得自♥由♥
You want to regain your power and free yourself,
你我都知道 你一手导演了拉撒路一号♥
and you and I both know that you're enacting Lazarus One.
要么你现在说出你的同党
You can either tell me who you're working with now,
要么我找到他们 把他们全杀了
or I will find them and kill them.
似乎你没从我这儿学到任何东西
It's as if you've learned nothing from me.
我想我没教好你
I think I failed with you.
他成功了吗 他成就不可能了吗
Did he succeed? Did he do the impossible?
奥利维亚·波普是否是她父亲的杰作
Is Olivia Pope her father's success story?
他是否做得太过火了
Did he go too far?
奥利维亚养成的优越感
Did Olivia Pope's manufactured sense of privilege
让她认为她有权利用这发迹的机会
make her feel so entitled to that brass ring of power
而不是靠自己努力去得到
that she simply took it instead of earning it?
是否她仍在追求
Or is she still questing?
奥利维亚·波普是否仍力图实现其父的梦想
Is Olivia Pope still seeking to fulfill her father's dream?
我不必重获权力
I don't have to regain my power.
权力 真正的权力 永不会失去
Power -- true power -- is never lost.
而自♥由♥
And freedom?
我一直是自♥由♥的
Boy, I am always free.
没人能关住我
No one will ever cage me.
你不是永远滴水不漏的
You always leave a trail.
所以你才会沦落到这儿
It how you ended up in here.
我一定会找到蛛丝马迹
And it's how I'm gonna find
查出你外面的同党
who you're working with on the outside.
接下来一小时
Over the next hour,
我们将带领你们走进权力中心
we're going to take you inside corridors of power,
一探神秘面纱背后 甚至床第之间
behind closed doors, and, yes, even between the sheets,
揭开奥利维亚·波普时而刺♥激♥ 时而肮脏
to uncover the sometimes thrilling, sometimes sordid,
却总是神秘的世界
always mysterious world of Olivia Pope.
狩猎愉快
Happy hunting.
你来早了
You're early.
奎恩
Hey, Quinn.
很高兴见到你 但我...
Look, it's good to see you, but I --
我知道 你在等蕾拉
I know. You're waiting for Layla.
但和你有约的不是蕾拉 马库斯
But you don't have a date with Layla, Marcus.
和你有约的是我 瞧见没
You have a date with me. See?
蕾拉
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
蕾拉是真人 从她的电子邮件来看
Layla's real, and from her e-mails,
我想她真的喜欢你
I think she really likes you.
只不过她没发信息让你今晚见面 我发的
She just didn't text you to meet up tonight. I did.
-这到底... -你破产了 马库斯
- All right, what in the hell -- - You're broke, Marcus.
因为你和市长夫人有一腿 你失业了
You're unemployed because you screwed the mayor's wife.
你现在失败了 但你很魅力十足
You're damaged goods, but you're charming and attractive,
叙事能力真的不错
and you can drive a narrative.
而且现在你是只丧家之犬
Plus, you know, stray dogs.
我明白了
Okay. Now I see.
你疯了 对吧
You're crazy. Is that it?
你是个疯女人吗
You're one of those crazy chicks?
我在给你提供工作
I'm offering you a job.
-工作 -没错
- A job? - A job.
奥利维亚·波普事务所需要喉舌
Olivia Pope and Associates needs a mouthpiece.
你很善于和媒体打交道
You're good with the press.
你将不只是某个公♥司♥的舆♥论♥导向者
You won't just be some corporate spinner.
你将成为我们的一员
You'll be one of us.
只要你想 这份工作就是你的
Look, the job is yours if you want it.
这会成为你做过的最棒的工作
It's the best job you'll ever have.
你将改变别人的命运 斩妖除魔
You will change lives, you will slay dragons,
你会爱极了那种追捕的感觉
you will love the hunt more than you ever dreamed.
我没疯
And I am not crazy.
我是身穿西装的角斗士
I'm a gladiator in a suit.
为波普事务所工作 这就是你的身份
That's what you are when you work at O.P.A.
你是个身穿西装的角斗士
You're a gladiator in a suit.
你想成为西装角斗士吗
Do you want to be a gladiator in a suit?
不
No.
不
No?!
听起来很吸引人 你们很有一套
Look, that was flashy. You do flashy well.
我知道是因为我见识过你们的做派
I know because I've seen how you do business.
问题在于我不喜欢我所见到的
The problem is, I don't like what I've seen.
你们也许斩过一些妖魔 但妖魔垮台的方式
You might slay some dragons, but the way they go down...
你们走捷径 触犯法律
You cut corners. You break rules.
你们不把法律当一回事
You think the law is a suggestion.
你们狡猾而又不光彩
You're shifty, you're shady,
没必要的时候你们也会撒谎
and you lie even when you don't have to.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表