剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
The day when our sins sprout legs
让我们万劫不复
and chase us to our graves.
别问丧钟为谁而鸣 总统先生
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, Mr. President.
洗衣车两小时前就开走了
The laundry truck left two hours ago.
丧钟为你而鸣
It tolls for thee.
你一旦结婚 就可以行使配偶特权
If you're married, you can claim spousal privilege.
刑事诉讼中夫妻间的保密特权
一旦行使配偶特权 你就无需出庭作证
If you can claim spousal privilege, you don't have to testify.
他没... 你还没离婚呢
He's not -- you're not even divorced!
离婚条约双方都同意了
Terms have been accepted.
文件已经拟好
Papers have been drawn.
梅莉和我一样急于签字
Mellie is as eager to sign as I am.
你们有没有好好想想这主意有多疯狂
Have you stopped to consider how insane this idea is?
匆忙离婚后紧跟着仓促结婚
A shotgun wedding on the heels of a quickie divorce?
你们还不如把总统办公室
You may as well turn the Oval Office
变成一个免下车的婚礼小礼堂
into a drive-through wedding chapel.
我们说的是生存 稍后再解决公众印象
We're talking about survival. We can fix the optics later.
我和一名男妓结了婚
I married a whore.
你让迈克尔和我在一年内
You landed Michael and me
登上了《骄傲出柜》杂♥志♥封面两回
on the cover of Out and Proud magazine twice in one year.
简妮·洛克这事扳不倒我们的
Jeannine Locke won't take us down.
相信我
Trust me.
你一旦出庭面对委员会
You go before that committee,
简妮·洛克只是冰山一角
and Jeannine Locke is the tip of the iceberg.
他们伏击了梅莉
They sandbagged Mellie.
他们难道不会这样对你吗
You don't think they'll do the same to you?
利用迪法恩斯
With Defiance?
-或雷明顿 或... -够了 塞
- Or Remington? Or -- - Enough, cy.
好吧
Okay.
我们再想办法
We'll find another way.
老天
Oh, my --
只要犯人需要医疗护理
Any time an inmate needs medical care,
我们就会打给紧急联络人
we call the emergency contact.
他没有紧急联络人
In this case, he didn't have one.
好吧 那为什么打给我
Okay, so why call me?
你是自从波普先生入狱
You're one of only two visitors Mr. Pope has had
仅有的来看他的两人之一
since he was incarcerated.
其实我们第二个才打给你
You were actually our second call.
你认识伊莉斯·马丁吗
Do you know an...Elise Martin?
在找这个吗
You looking for this?
是的 我最喜欢这支
Yes. It's my favorite.
你为什么去监狱看罗文
Why have you been visiting Rowan in prison?
我没有
I didn't --
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
他...
He's, um...
因为罗文 我才来到这里
Rowan's why I'm here --
来美国 来华盛顿
In the U.S., in D.C.
拉撒路一号♥是你操控的吗
You're running Lazarus One?
不 操控拉撒路一号♥的人雇了我
No, I was hired by the people running Lazarus One,
他们在铲除自己的敌人
And they're taking out their enemies.
你是来放他走的
You're here to free him.
我是来杀他的
I'm here to kill him.
你想让他死得痛快点吗
You want me to make it quick?
用不着
Not particularly.
你为谁效力 是谁想取代他
Who are you working for? Who's looking to replace him?
我不知道
I don't know.
这真的重要吗
Does it really matter?
这世界没有罗文将会变得更好
The world will be a better place without Rowan in it.
早上好
Good morning.
自♥由♥派报告
我国的首都今晨多么朝气蓬勃啊
And what a beautiful morning it is in our nation's capital.
今天 自♥由♥将会舒展响亮而清脆的歌♥喉
Today, freedom shall ring loud and clear
因为奥利维亚·波普的一票不法分子们
as Olivia Pope's band of lawbreakers
必须就参与简妮·洛克掩盖事件的行为做出解释
must explain their involvement in the Jeannine Locke cover-up.
这是件好事
This should be good.
不能说谎 不能做伪证
No one lies. No one perjures themselves.
也不能坐牢 这是规则
No one goes to jail. Those are the rules.
-清楚了吗 -清楚
- Is that clear? - Crystal.
艾比
Abby?
我接到传票了
I got a subpoena.
-他是谁 -他是新来的
- Who's he? - He's the new guy.
我叫马库斯
It's Marcus.
我也淌进这滩浑水里了 进展到哪了
I'm waist-deep in this. So where are we?
我们在设法避免做伪证
Well, we're trying to avoid perjury.
或者更糟的
Or worse.
是谁想出陷害简妮·洛克这一计划的
Who came up with the plan to frame Jeannine Locke?
仔细地听问题
Listen to the questions very carefully.
逐字的听
Literally.
你知道是谁想出这个计划的吗
Do you know who came up with the plan?
-我想是... -别想
- I think it was -- - Don't think.
别猜 也别推测
Don't guess. Don't speculate.
回答问题
Answer the question.
你知道吗
Do you know?
我不知道
I don't know.
穆尼奥斯先生
Mr. Muoz?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
铂金斯女士
Ms. Perkins?
不知道
No idea.
如果他们对你们的答案不满意 那是一定的
If they aren't satisfied with your answers, which they won't be,
他们会开始就具体证据进行提问
they'll start asking you questions about specific evidence
为的是迫使你们做伪证
in order to force you into perjuring yourselves.
他们还有什么能把我们和简妮·洛克联♥系♥起来的
What else do they have that links us to Jeannine Locke?
那段录像
The video.
我觉得格兰特州长当选就如探囊取物
I think that governor Grant has the election in the bag.
最重要的是 他真是太性感了
Most importantly, he is freakin' hot.
如果他们问起录像的事
If they ask about the video --
那他们就知道是我们泄露出去的
Then they know we leaked it.
-是你泄露出去的吗 -当然是我们泄露的
- Did you leak it? - Of course we leaked it.
是你本人泄露的吗
You, personally, leaked the video?
不是我本人
Well, not personally.
那正是问题所在
That's the question.
你泄露了洛克女士的录像吗
Did you leak a video of Ms. Locke?
是你吗
Did you?
不 不是我
No, I did not.
铂金斯女士 穆尼奥斯先生
Ms. Perkins, Mr. Muoz?
不是我
I did not.
不是我
What she said.
好吧 惠兰女士
Okay, Ms. Whelan,
如果你们三人都没有泄露的话
if it was't you or Mr. Muoz or Ms. Perkins,
那是谁泄露了洛克女士的录像呢
who did leak the video of Ms. Locke?
让我提醒你们 你们可是宣过誓的
And let me remind you that you are under oath.
是哈里森
It was Harrison.
什么
What?
而他死了 这太好了
And he's dead. That's great.
好吧 也许没那么好
Okay, maybe not great,
但你是不能让死人坐牢的 对吧
but you can't send a dead guy to jail, right?
这是事实 的确是他干的
It's the truth. I-it was actually him.
是的 我们也不会做伪证了
Yeah, we wouldn't be committing perjury.
我没法接受
That's disgusting.
丽芙 是吗
Liv, is it?
是哈里森·莱特
Harrison Wright.
你们是说 应该承担
You're saying the person who's responsible
泄露那段用来陷害洛克女士的录像责任的人
for leaking the video that was used to frame Ms. Locke
刚好死了 对吗
just happens to no longer be with us?
我们都会下地狱的
We're all going to hell.
虽然赢得不漂亮 但至少应付过去了
It might not have been pretty, but it got the job done.
现在轮到我了
Now it's up to me.
想好要说什么了吗
Figured out what you're gonna say?
两天后就该你作证了
You testify in two days.
我还在考虑各种可能
I'm still weighing my options.
波普事务所
Pope and Associates.
是谁
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表