剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
你知道这有多丢脸吗
You know how embarrassing that was?
让我的随从
How awkward I felt
四处撒上玫瑰花瓣 让我有多尴尬
asking my valets to scatter rose petals everywhere?
让他们点上这些该死的蜡烛
Telling them to light all these damn candles?
你难道真的要在那站着告诉我
Can you honestly stand there and tell me
这是我想要的吗
that you think that I actually wanted to do this?
没人想做这些
Nobody wants to do this!
没有一个男人想这么做
No man ever wants to do this.
当然没有人愿意
Of course no man ever wants to do this.
那你为什么做了
So why did you do it?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
因为我想要你
Because you are what I want.
但很显然 你的想法不同
But obviously, you don't feel the same.
只是幻想 对吗
Some fantasy, right?
我们没准备好
We're not ready.
是你没准备好
You're not ready.
你知道我怎么想吗
And you know what I think?
你永远不会准备好
You never will be.
这话不公平
That's not fair.
那回答我的问题 奥利维亚
Then answer the question, Olivia.
你想要的是什么
What is it that you want?
我想也是这样
That's what I thought.
丽芙
Liv.
-你在哪 -在家
- Where are you? - At home.
你还好吗 你听上去
Are you okay? You sound --
我能结婚的 对吗
I can be a married person, right?
什么
What?
你觉得我结婚可以吗
You think I'd be okay being married?
你觉得我做得到吗
That I could do it?
因为我觉得我可能必须要结婚了
Because I think I might have to get married.
嫁给他吗 你是打来要...
To him? Are you calling to --
丽芙 我要挂了
Liv, I have to go.
我得知道要怎么办 我一般都会问你
I need to know what to do. You're who I talk to.
谈要不要嫁给他
About whether or not to marry him.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
我要挂电♥话♥了 丽芙
I'm gonna hang up the phone now, Liv.
刚接到莫斯科维茨办公室的消息
We just got word from Moskowitz's office.
你是周五早上第一个证人
You're their first witness up friday morning.
你打电♥话♥告诉我就好了
You could've called to tell me that.
我想确认下你没事
I wanted to make sure you were okay.
我刚见了艾比 你还好吗
I saw Abby earlier. So, are you okay?
我还好
I'm fine.
你明天会作证吗
Are you gonna testify tomorrow?
我不知道
I don't know.
你会结婚吗
Are you going to get married?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想结婚吗
Do you want to get married?
奎恩
Quinn.
抱歉
Sorry.
要是你没有解决办法 我想一个人呆着
If you don't have a solution, I'd like to be alone.
我可能有
I might.
我可能有个解决办法
Have a solution.
你背着我去找了我的工作伙伴吗
You're going around my back, working my team?
你让我只能如此了 你不接我电♥话♥
You left me no choice. You were avoiding my calls.
你看上去还行
You look fine.
我是还好
I am fine.
那你为什么还在医务室里
So why are you still in the infirmary?
我的心脏 跳动异常
My heart. It's behaving erratically.
我觉得看上去还好
Looks fine to me.
过去12个小时我一直在伪装心律失常
I've been faking arrhythmias for the last 12 hours.
为了能见访客吗
So you can see visitors?
为了不要回到牢房♥ 为了不被杀掉
So I don't return to my cell so I am not killed.
我觉得该让医生知道
I think it's time the doctors learn about
你的小把戏了
your little parlor trick.
奥利维亚 如果我回牢房♥
Olivia, if I go back to my cell,
我是没法活着出来的
I will not come out alive.
你杀死了一个守卫
You killed a guard.
你担心其他守卫会报复
You're worried the other guards will retaliate.
威胁比那大多了
The threat is far greater than that.
筹划这件事的人会一再尝试
Whoever's behind this will try again and again,
直到成功为止
as many times as necessary.
他们会杀了我 你必须要把我弄出来
They will kill me. You have to get me out of here.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, dad.
我不是让你帮忙
I'm not asking for --
我会回报你的
I'm offering you something in return,
让你帮得值得
something of equal value to you.
那个委员会
The committee --
我可以让这一切平息
I can make it so it all goes away.
听证会 弹劾 全部
The hearings, the impeachment -- all of it.
那些B613的文件
Those B613 files,
那些你以为都已经销毁了的文件
the ones you thought were all destroyed
都在这里面
are all right here.
我知道那个委员会
I know everything
每一个成员的全部信息
about every last member of that committee.
把我从这个监狱中救出去
Get me out of this prison,
我就帮你摆脱这些麻烦
and I'll get you out of this mess.
我闭着眼都能模仿菲茨的签名
I can sign Fitz's signature in my sleep.
我能签得完全一样
I can do it perfectly.
从他还在做州长时 我就开始签了
I've been doing it since he was governor.
谢谢你来 我有个提议
Thank you for coming. I have a proposition.
你说过了
You mentioned that.
脱身的办法
A way out.
什么脱身 说来听听
A way out of what, exactly?
脱离我们现在的这些麻烦
This mess that we're in.
我已经脱身了 丽芙 我已经脱身了
I'm already out, Liv. I am out.
我被拖下水了 完蛋了
I am down. I am down here.
我看看我
You see me.
你看到昨天发生了什么吗
Did you see what happened yesterday?
那些生吞活剥的食人族
Those flesh-eating cannibals.
我不用再出席听证会了
I am out of the hearings.
我不在委员会里了
I am out of the committee.
我可能也不用在参议院里了
I am probably out of the senate,
也就是说我失业了
which means I am out of a job.
我没有了事业 离开了我的家
I am out of a career. I am out of my house.
我也脱离了我的婚姻 要多谢你
I am out of my marriage, thanks to you.
我完全摆脱了
I am out!
事情可能会更糟糕
It can get worse.
没法更糟糕了
It cannot get worse.
对我来说不能
Not for me.
如果我在委员会面前作证
If I testify before that committee,
就会急转直下
it will get worse.
你在威胁我吗
You're threatening me?
我不是威胁你
I'm not threatening you.
我在跟你说实话
I'm telling you the truth.
那个委员会有什么证据
What does that committee really have?
不是西安哥拉事件
Not West Angola,
不是迪法恩斯的事 不是其他的任何事
not Defiance, not 100 other things.
就一份简妮·洛克的声明
They have a statement from Jeannine Locke.
仅此而已
That's it.
我知道昨天对你很糟糕
I know it was bad for you yesterday,
但如果我不用作证 你就不会有事
but you can survive that story because if I don't testify,
一切到此为止 听证就此结束
that story dies and these hearings end
而简妮·洛克成为
and Jeannine Locke becomes the answer
大家都答不对的一个小问题的答案
to a trivia question no one ever gets right.
但如果我去作证 一切都不一样了
But if I testify, everything changes.
如果我去作证 他们会问所有的事情
If I testify, they will ask me about everything
而我必须要回答 我们会一起完蛋
and I will have to answer and we will all go down.
我鄙视你
I despise you.
弗吉尼亚州有一个囚犯
There's a prisoner in Virginia.
如果你能将他释放
If you can secure his release,
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表