剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我赢了
I won!!
格兰特夫人 记者们在等你了
Mrs. Grant? They are ready for your interview.
谢谢 玛格丽特
Thank you, Margaret.
之后见
I'll see you after.
谢谢 副总统女士
Thank you, Madam Vice President.
谢谢大家的支持
And thank all of you for your support.
这一路漫长而艰辛 但才刚刚开始
It's been a long, tough road, but the journey has just begun.
现在这片伟大土地上的人♥民♥该团结起来了
It's time to unite as citizens of this great land,
让世界看看 美♥利♥坚♥合众国
and show the world that the United States of America
比以往更加强大
is stronger than ever.
她真的做到了
She actually did it.
我们做到了
We actually did it.
是的
True.
送你的 波尔多
For you. A Bordeaux.
算是安慰奖吗
As a consolation prize?
输的人才有安慰奖
That would only be if you lost.
你看今晚的新闻了吗
Have you seen the news this evening?
大概是错过了
I think I lost.
故意的吧
I think you lost on purpose.
我♥干♥嘛要那么干
Well, why the hell would I do that?
你还有梅莉的什么料 艾比
What else did you have on Mellie, Abby?
没了 我觉得灵媒这件就够了
Nothing. I thought the psychic was enough.
-艾比 -怎么了
- Abby. - What?
梅莉一蹶不振 想要从水晶球里找答案
Mellie going off the deep end and consulting a crystal ball
听着可不是自♥由♥国度领导者该做的
doesn't exactly spell future leader of the free world to me.
你还有梅莉的什么料 艾比
What else did you have on Mellie, Abby?
我看见你的文件夹了
I saw the folder.
我知道还有别的事
I know there was something in there.
你还知道梅莉什么事
What did you have on Mellie?
我没有梅莉的料
I didn't have anything on Mellie.
不是她吗 是...
It wasn't her? It --
是我 你挖出了我的事
It was me. You had something on me?
梅莉阻挠议案通过的那晚
The night Mellie won her filibuster,
你搬出白宫的那晚
the night you moved out of the White House...
我的人流
My abortion.
我不想伤害你
I didn't want to hurt you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过那对竞选是很高明的一招呢
That would have been a smart move for a campaign --
抹黑我来扳倒梅莉
taking down Mellie by shaming me.
但事实是 我并不觉得羞耻
But the thing is, I'm not ashamed at all.
唯一会受到伤害的只有他
The only person who would have really been hurt is him.
这会伤害到他
It would have hurt him.
不止是对外形象
And not just publicly.
艾比
Abby.
他不知道
He doesn't know.
没人知道 你怎么发现的
No one knows. How did you find out?
你父亲告诉我的
Your father told me.
丽芙 我觉得他不会放过你的
And, Liv, I don't think he's done with you.
我不会道歉的
I'm not going to apologize.
我说了该说的
I said what had to be said.
没必要道歉 孩子
No apologies necessary, son.
我只是确认一下我已经知道的事
I just need to confirm what I already know.
那番话是奥利维亚的主意
That speech was Olivia's idea.
她救了你 也打击了我 是吧
She saved you and beat me. Hmm?
你没聪明到能自己想出那招
You are not crafty enough to excute that move on your own.
你伤害不了我了
You can't hurt me.
我也没必要伤害你
Luckily, I don't have to.
听着 我现在无足轻重了
Listen, I'm a nobody...
白♥痴♥
Fool.
这次我让你活
I'm gonna allow you to live
因为罗文以后还用得到你
because Rowan may need you in the future.
我本可以成为一个很棒的副总统的
I would have made a fantastic Vice President.
你是真的错失良机
You really missed out.
我们本可以度过很多愉快的时光的
We would have had some fun times.
告诉丽芙我需要她帮助
Tell Liv I need her help.
告诉她我想逃
Tell her I want to escape.
告诉她 我在寻找光明
Tell her I'm chasing the sun.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表