剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
《自♥由♥派报告》 莎莉·兰斯顿为你主持
"The Liberty Report" with Sally Langston.
《自♥由♥派报告》
欢迎回来 自♥由♥爱好者们
Welcome back, lovers of liberty.
这里是《自♥由♥派报告》弹劾周特辑
It's impeachment week here at "The liberty Report,"
老天 这真是新闻盛宴
And, boy, do we have a treat for you.
从今天起 18名议员将开庭审判
Starting today, 18 senators will sit in judgment
总统菲茨杰拉德·格兰特三世
of President Fitzgerald Grant III.
第一位面临尴尬处境的是
First on the hot seat --
梅莉·格兰特 她本人就是参议员
Mellie Grant, a senator herself
同时也是众多猜测的对象
and the object of much speculation.
你是否愿意向上帝发誓 说出全部事实
Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth,
毫无虚言
and nothing but the truth, so help you god?
是的
I do.
这是有关谁知情
It's basic timeline stuff --
美国议院 司法委员会
行政管理和行政监督委员会 质询证人问题
何时知情的基本时间表
who knew what, when they knew it.
记住 议员
Just remember, senator,
如果你对某个问题感到无法回答
if there's anything in there that makes you uncomfortable,
就说"我不记得了"
you can always say, "I don't recall."
-我不会的 -她也不需要这么做
-I'm not gonna do that. -Nor will she have to.
都是很简单的问题
These are very simple questions.
我的意思是...
I'm just saying --
我明白你的意思 我很感激
I know what you're saying, and I appreciate it,
但说了"不记得"就相当于是政♥治♥自杀
But "I don't recall" -- it's political suicide.
我还不如直接说"我有罪"
I might as well just say "I'm guilty."
只要你们只问这些问题
As long as we are sticking to this list of questions, though.
当然
We are.
那就没问题了
Then we shouldn't have a problem.
格兰特女生 波普女士向国家电视台
So, Ms. Grant, the day Ms. Pope went on national television
承认与你丈夫
and admitted to having an illicit relationship
有不正当关系那天
with your husband --
根据你对媒体的说辞
Am I to understand
我是否能这样理解
from conversations you've had with the press
那时你才得知这场婚外恋
that that was the first you'd heard of the affair?
是的
Yes.
我也想说我早有感觉
I wish I could say I had a feeling,
但事实上我毫无察觉
but the truth is that I didn't.
这么说 在波普女士公开前
So before Ms. Pope made that announcement,
你毫不知情
You had no idea.
完全不知情
No idea at all.
梅莉·格兰特议员就格兰特总统性丑闻
出庭作证
糟糕
Damn it.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你不该打来
You shouldn't be calling.
-这是陷阱 -什么
-It's an ambush. -What?
梅莉 他们打算引她入套
Mellie. They're about to sandbag her.
谁打来的
Who is it?
丽芙 她说这是陷阱
Liv. She says it's a trap.
简妮·洛克
Jeannine Locke.
参见第三季第一集
不可能
It can't be.
格兰特女士 我们想让你看看
Ms. Grant, I'd like to draw your attention
今天早上我们从简妮·洛克处拿到的宣誓书
to an affidavit we obtained this morning from Jeannine Locke.
不不不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No!
简妮·洛克 你可能记得
Jeannine Locke, you may recall, is the woman
就是两年前你丈夫声称的外遇对象
your husband claimed to have had an affair with two years ago.
请你读出
If you would be so kind
重点标示出的文字
as to read from the highlighted text there.
情况不妙 相当不妙
This is bad. This is very, very bad.
我可否请求休庭
If I could request a recess
与我的客户沟通 议员
to speak with my client, senator.
可以 律师 但我们不同意
You could, counselor, but we're not going to give it.
重点标示文字 格兰特女士
The highlighted text, Ms. Grant.
简妮·洛克怎么说
What did Ms. Locke say?
我正要上电视
"I was about to go on TV
说我从来没和总统发♥生♥关♥系♥
and say I'd never slept with the president
这时第♥一♥夫♥人♥找上了我
when the First Lady approached me."
继续
Keep reading.
格兰特夫人说
"Mrs. Grant said
她知道我不是她丈夫的外遇对象
that she knew I wasn't the woman sleeping with her husband,
但如果我谎称是我
but if I lied and said that I was,
她会付我两百万美元
She would pay me $2 million.
她说不管我说什么 我的人生也已毁了
She said my life would be ruined regardless of what I said,
还不如趁机捞一笔
so I might as well profit from it,
所以我就照做了
so that's what I did.
换句话说 你刚刚说谎了
In other words, you lied to us.
你在波普女士向国家电视台坦白前
You knew about your husband's affair with Olivia
早已得知你丈夫和奥利维亚的婚外情
long before Ms. Pope confessed to it on national television,
而由于其具有政♥治♥上的危险性
and because it was so politically dangerous,
你帮助波普女士和你丈夫掩盖了事实
You helped Ms. Pope and your husband cover it up.
是或不是 格兰特女士
Yes or no, Ms. Grant?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
我们明白了 格兰特一家
We see you, Grant family,
与奥利维亚·波普和其罪恶的走狗勾结
bonded by sin to Olivia Pope and her criminal minions.
我们眼前的障碍物终于扫清
The scales have finally fallen from our eyes,
鉴于此 敬爱的议院司法委员会成员
And for that, dear members of the senate judiciary committee,
我们自♥由♥爱好者 向你们致敬
we as lovers of liberty, salute you.
格兰特议员几乎承认了
Senator Grant all but admitted
不止对她丈夫与奥利维亚·波普的婚外情
to not only having prior knowledge
早已知情
of her husband's affair with Olivia Pope --
据称收买♥♥了前白宫职员简妮·洛克
...allegedly paying former White House staffer Jeannine Locke
让其谎称与总统有过婚外情
to lie about having an affair with the president.
为什么没人告诉我
Why didn't anyone warn me
简妮·洛克这事
about the Jeannine Locke situation?
我们要完全改变策略
We're changing strategy -- full 180.
你不出庭了 总统先生
You no longer testify, Mr. President,
也不再以任何形式配合调查
or cooperate in any way with the investigation.
-我们行使行政特权吗 -对
- We invoke executive privilege? - Yes.
可以说国会不能强迫你
We say congress can't force you,
命令他们停止调查
call them out on the investigation,
说这如同政♥治♥迫♥害♥
say it's no more justified than a salem witch hunt.
这能使我免于出庭
That might save me from having to testify,
奥利维亚怎么办
But what about Olivia?
-我们有办法了 -所以你们打给我吗
- We think we have a way out. - Is that why you called?
-我们不能讨论这事 -和简妮无关
- We can't discuss this. - It's not about Jeannine.
- 我们甚至不该提她的名字 -只要你听
- We shouldn't even be saying her name. - If you just listen --
我不能听 我们甚至不能讨论...
I can't listen! We can't even discuss --
拜托
For the --
我们找你来 不是为了讨论调查
We didn't call you here to talk about the investigation.
我们找你来商议婚礼
We called you here to discuss a wedding.
我们的婚礼
Our wedding.
只有这条路可走
It's the only way out of this,
只有这样才能让你免于出庭
The only way to keep you from having to testify.
你俩结婚
You two are getting married.
《自♥由♥派报告》
临近最后审判日
The day of reckoning is upon us.
是不是有好消息了
Tell me you are here with good news.
我已经开好你的所有银行账户
I've set up all your bank accounts,
护照和身份证都已经准备好了
Passport, I.D., all ready to go.
这是个好开始 干得好 伊莉斯
That's a good start. You've done well, Elise.
就差一件事了
We just have one more piece of business.
你的逃跑计划
Your escape plan.
你要到里面去
You need to get in right there.
洗衣篮
The laundry hamper.
你也可以等十年 等我挖好地道
Or you can wait 10 years while I dig you a tunnel.
我告诉你 总统先生
I'm talking to you, Mr. President.
今天掀开了新篇章
Today begins a new chapter.
国父们称之为弹劾
Our founding fathers called it impeachment.
我称之为最后审判日
I call it judgment day,
这一日 我们的罪孽将反噬其身
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表