剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Cyrus, I can't.
快点 给点丽芙的意见
Just quick, one of your Liv-pinions.
-所以 听着 -塞勒斯 不要再说了
- So, listen-- - Cyrus, stop talking.
我们两个像好朋友那样聊电♥话♥
The days of the two of us talking on the phone
聊到深夜的日子早就结束了
late into the night like besties ended a long time ago.
再见
Goodbye.
艾比 是关于艾比的
Abby! This is about Abby.
你喜欢艾比
You like Abby.
艾比依然是你最好的朋友 对吧
Abby's still a, uh, bestie, right?
20秒
20 seconds.
我只是想知道 你觉得她能成为一个
I just want to know, do you think she's got it in her --
工作伴侣吗
Work wife?
真正的工作伴侣
Work wife full-on?
她能处理吗
Can she handle it?
塞 你还在那里
Cy, you're still there,
所以这只是一个无意义的假设练习
so this is just a pointless hypothetical exercise.
丽芙 你我都知道我已经不属于那里了
Liv, you and I both know I'm no longer in the room.
我在门外
I'm outside the door.
艾比
Abby.
她能够处理吗
Can she handle it?
可以 艾比可以处理
Yes, abby can handle it.
谢谢 这是我想听到的
Thank you. What I needed to hear.
但是
But...
但是什么
But what?
塞 那是很大的权力
That's a lot of power, cy.
那是 那是总统办公室
That's -- that's the Oval.
你要确定
Be sure.
在你放弃那之前
Before you give that up,
你要确定
be sure.
丽芙 我们在比利身上找到哪些线索了
Liv -- what leads do we have on Billy?
-丽芙 -戴安拒绝承认
- Uh, Liv? - Diane is in denial.
梅莉·格兰特在你办公室里
Mellie Grant is in your office.
一个女人的事业处于困境
A woman's career is at stake,
我们需要知道要是
and we need to know if --
等等 什么 你说什么
Wait. What? What did you say?
梅莉·格兰特在
Mellie Grant is...
我看到了
I see that.
你写了一本书
You wrote a book.
我写了一本书
I wrote a book.
一本书 我的书
A book. My book.
我写给这个国家的公♥开♥信♥
My open letter to the country.
关于我的信仰与希望的声明
My statement of beliefs and hopes.
这就是我 孤注一掷
This is me tossing my ante into the center of the table,
公开我所有的丑事
airing out all my dirty laundry
政坛混战来临的时候 这些就都是旧闻了
so it's old news by the time the campaign rolls around.
这要的话 我就不会被追问那些
That way, I'm not constantly hounded with questions
我们在新罕布♥什♥尔州统一战线的时候
about my involvement in our...
我是如何介入
sordid Little White House love triangle
我们那段肮脏的小白宫三角恋的问题了
when we rope-line in New Hampshire.
我没有参与你的活动
I'm not running your campaign.
请你 看一下
Just...Give it a read.
让我知道你是怎么看的
Let me know what you think.
那就表明我在为你工作
That would be me working for you.
我肯定付你钱的
I'll pay you, obviously.
我不能接受
I can't accept.
就当帮我一个忙
Then call it a favor.
那我就放这儿了
I'm just gonna leave it here with you...
-梅莉 -你什么时候有空了
- Mellie...- And whenever you get a chance --
最好在星期四之前 告诉我你是怎么看的
preferably by thursday -- you'll tell me what you think.
今天到此为止 谢谢
That's all for now. Thank you.
-艾比 -尼尔森
- Abby. - Nelson.
你整整一个星期没来看过我了
You haven't called on me all week.
要是我的问题得不到回答 我就不能完成工作
If I can't get my questions answered, I can't do my job.
你在写那篇打击总统能源计划的文章前
Should've thought about that before you wrote that hit piece
就该想到的
on the president's energy plan.
要是我可以弥补呢
What if I can make up for it?
那你得把文章撤了
That would take a retraction.
你要我撤文章吗
Are you offering me a retraction?
你知道水星计划 对吧
You know about Project Mercury, right?
它怎么了
What about it?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局有人向我们出版社告密
Some NSA whistle-blower called our publisher,
让她有机会读一下被盗文件中的
offered her a chance to read through a treasure trove
精华部分 最精华的内容
of stolen documents, chief among them --
水星计划
Project Mercury. Yeah.
我都知道了 我的朋友
Already on it, my friend.
你想要再受重用
You want out of my doghouse,
得拿点更硬的货出来
you're gonna have to try harder than that.
这该死的水星计划是什么
What the hell is Project Mercury?
拿个文件给我
Someone get me a folder!
《邮报》知道我们在监视外国领袖 同盟国
The Post knows we're spying on foreign leaders, allies,
并监听他们的个人电♥话♥
tapping right into their personal phones.
要是这个告密者没被揪出来
If this whistle-blower comes through
并把水星计划告诉了他们
and gives them project mercury,
《邮报》将会知道一切
then the Post will know everything.
塞勒斯 你要补充点什么吗
Cyrus, do you want to add anything?
那样不好
That ain't good.
你打算怎么阻止呢
What's your plan for shutting this down?
我
I, uh...
不要告诉我你在怀疑我
Hey. Do not tell me you are canceling on me.
我没有在怀疑你
I'm not canceling on you.
关于吉莉安·福斯特你知道什么
What do you know about Jillian Foster?
我在帮艾略特法官忙时和吉莉安合作过
I worked with Jillian on the Judge Elliot thing.
好 那她是什么样的人
Right. Well, what's her deal?
强硬 聪明 继承了她爸爸在《邮报》的职位后
Tough, smart, tiny chip on her shoulder
脾气有点不好 但...
after inheriting the Post from her dad, but --
所以她需要证明自己的能力吗
So she has something to prove?
你们要停止什么项目
What are you guys trying to shut down?
一个小小的国♥家♥安♥全♥问题罢了
Uh, just a little national security story.
你为了解决一个小小的国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
You're calling in the publisher of the Post
给我打电♥话♥问《邮报》的出版商吗
to shut down a little national security story?
告密者
我要挂了 丽芙
I'm going, Liv.
抱歉 一时顺口了
Sorry. Old habits.
没关系 明晚见
No worries. See you tomorrow night.
比利把水星计划卖♥♥给了《邮报》
Billy took Project Mercury to the Post.
那他们现在肯定还没有拿到文件
Then they must not have the documents yet.
如果拿到了 现在肯定已经发表了
If they did, they would've already published them.
找到他 查出他的行踪
Track him down. Retrace his steps.
无论如何要找到比利
Do whatever you need to do to find Billy and stop him
在他交出文件前阻止他
before he's able to hand over what he has.
我一定也要买♥♥个这样的观景房♥
I have got to get me one of these.
多谢前来
Thanks for coming.
你在工作 看上去不错
You're working. You seem good.
怎么 你以为我会烂醉如泥
What? You thought you'd find me drunk,
用核武器发射密♥码♥下注玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌吗
playing russian roulette with the nuclear codes?
还真是
You did.
你没给我投票 是不是
You didn't vote for me, did you?
我没事 我...
No, I'm good. I'm...
我有我的自♥由♥
I have my freedom.
我能集中精力
I'm focused.
艾比说我"马力全开" 也不知道什么意思
Abby says I'm "all cylinders," whatever that means.
叫我来有何事
So, why am I here?
我在《邮报》那遇到了点问题
I have a problem with the Post.
他们拿到了什么
What do they have?
水星计划
Project Mercury.
国安局的间谍计划 天...
The NSA spy project. Mother--
《邮报》可以头版头条发表出来
The Post could run with it -- front page.
外交上的噩梦
A diplomatic nightmare.
-光是二十国集团 -不会做盟国了
- The G20 alone -- - Yeah, so much for allies.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国将在世界上形单影只
The United States will be alone in the world.
这条路可不好走
That is a very dark street to walk every night.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表