剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
看样子不像
Doesn't look like it.
有锻炼吗
Is she getting any exercise?
以前需要减压的时候 她会跑跑步
She used to run when she needed to decompress.
不再跑步了
She gave up running.
我试着让她去游泳 但她也不肯
I was trying to get her to swim again, but she won't.
不过我让她陪我散散步了
I make her take walks with me, though.
也算是进步吧
That's something.
我还得提醒她吃饭
And I make her eat.
她会忘记吃饭 尤其工作的时候
She forgets to eat, especially when she's working,
她总在工作
which is all the time.
那...
Well...
保证她跑跑步
Make sure she runs...
休息好
and sleeps...
提醒她吃饭
and eats.
你得把飞机开走 菲茨
You need to move your plane, Fitz.
现在就去
You need to move it now,
不止是为了我
and not just for me.
让机长起飞
Tell the captain to put the plane in the air.
-现在吗 -是的 现在
- Now? - Yes, now.
不行 这样不好
No, that's a bad idea.
这不是请求
That was not a request.
让机长现在就起飞飞机
Tell the captain to put the damn plane in the air.
而你去给我坐下 系好安全带
Then, you, sit down, buckle up,
在我们抵达华盛顿前别和我说话
and don't say another word to me until we land in Washington.
去吧
Move.
我们可以看到空军一号♥已经起飞
We're seeing Air Force One in the air,
重大消息
空军一号♥起飞
几分钟后
and in just a few moments,
格兰特议员的飞机...
I'm told we will see Senator Grant's plane...
我是候选人 这是我的竞选
I am the candidate. This is my campaign.
我做了决定 我们可以飞去佛罗里达了
I made a decision. We're headed to Florida.
你根本不知道刚刚那一幕会被媒体怎么说
You had no idea how that stunt would play in the press.
但凑效了 不是吗
It worked, didn't it?
我们10分钟后就能起飞了
We'll be in the air in less than 10 minutes.
凑效了
It worked?
我们最快也会在晚宴上迟到一小时
We'll still be an hour late to dinner, at best,
所以你还是得不到
so you still aren't going to land
贝克州长的支持
Governor Baker's endorsement.
奥利维亚 你准备用整个飞行时间
Olivia, are you going to spend the entire flight
指出我计划的失误吗
telling me why my plan won't work,
还是你有更好的主意
or do you have any ideas of your own?
是我 让你的飞机掉头
It's me. Turn your plane around.
我跟你说吧 霍利斯
I tell you, Hollis,
我太讨厌中♥央♥政♥府♥
I just hate what the federal government's
对佛州大沼泽的甘蔗农的作所作为了
doing to the sugar farmers in the Everglades.
得了吧 都是些繁文缛节
Come on. All that red tape?
等我当上总统就不会了 露易丝
Ain't gonna happen when I'm president, Louise.
谁惹上了规矩
Anybody opens up a rule book,
最后只能掉入鳄鱼的陷阱
they're gonna leave with their ass in a gator trap.
看啊
Look at that.
那里成了乡下人的集♥会♥了
That's a hillbilly hoedown over there
都是你的错 罗森
and it's completely your fault, Rosen.
格兰特议员刚到了
Senator Grant just arrived.
你可以告诉她 我很感谢她的到来
Well, you can tell her that I appreciate her coming,
但晚餐已经开始了
but dinner has started
迟到的人可是没有坐的
and we don't seat latecomers.
我觉得...
I don't think --
没这么简单
It's not quite that simple.
我觉得就这么简单
I think it is quite that simple.
你去告诉她好了
Just go tell her.
-贝克州长 -总统先生
- Governor Baker. - Oh, Mr. President.
您怎么到了
Oh, what are you doing here?
我得为梅莉的晚到道个歉 露易丝
I wanted to apologize for Mellie being late, Louise.
加利福尼亚的那场闹剧完全是我的错
That whole fiasco in California was completely my fault.
梅根 去给我们的贵宾加几个座
Megan, let's get some seats for our -- our guests,
格兰特议员一定得坐在我旁边
and make sure that Senator Grant is right here next to me,
我们得好好认识认识 对吧
'cause we need to get better acquainted, don't we?
太感谢了 州长
Thank you, Governor, so much.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
总统现在支持梅莉了吗
The president's supporting Mellie now?
我之后再和你解释
I'll explain later.
大家在聊什么呢
So what are y'all talking about?
我们正在说 中♥央♥政♥府♥
Talking about how the federal government is
现在是如何把我的甘蔗农挤出这个行业呢
just about to put my sugar farmers out of business.
你口中的甘蔗农是指大型糖工厂吧
And by your sugar farmers, you mean big sugar?
那些正在污染大沼泽的大型企业
The huge corporations that are polluting the Everglades?
苏珊这是怎么了
What's up with Susan?
说来话长
Long story.
没人在污染什么
Nobody's polluting anything.
你是个杰出的州长
You've been a great governor,
这个国家有史以来最出色的
one of the best this country has ever had.
对佛罗里达的选民来说
If it were up to the voters in Florida,
你为他们创造了工作
you'd have the job for life.
但人人都有缺陷
But everyone's got a blind spot.
这就是你的
This is yours.
顺便说一句 你今晚表现很好
I thought you did great tonight, by the way.
你和贝克州长交流的方式
The way you spoke to Governor Baker --
直接 坦诚
forthright, honest.
我为你骄傲
I was proud of you.
我忘了
I forgot...
你究竟是什么人了
the kind of man you really are.
经历了这么多 我都忘了...
After everything, I-I forgot, and...
知道你还在 你还是你
It's nice to know that somewhere in there,
我觉得很安慰
you're still...you.
你伤害了我
You hurt me.
我知道
I know.
没人像你这样伤我这么深
More than anyone's ever hurt me.
我知道
I know.
我非常抱歉
And I am so sorry.
我会尽最大的努力 不再去伤害你
I will do my very best to never hurt you again.
好啊 还没睡吗
Hey. You're up.
是啊 睡不着
Yeah, I couldn't sleep.
你昨晚什么时候到家的
Hey, what time did you end up coming home last night?
-我没听到你进门 -很晚了
- I didn't hear you get in. - Pretty late.
瓦格斯想再看看他对自♥由♥贸易的讲话要点
Vargas wanted to revisit his talking points on free trade.
全组又得回去
The whole team came back in.
你回家的时候过了午夜吗
Was it after midnight, when you got home?
知道吗 我觉得是
You know what? I think it was.
怎么了
Why?
因为你没打电♥话♥回来
Because you didn't call.
你说了 如果你12点后回来会给我打电♥话♥的
You said you'd call if you were gonna be home past midnight.
听着
Look...
我忙了一天
I've had a day.
我们能好好睡觉吗
Could we just go to bed?
怎么了
What?
你是出轨了吗
Are you cheating on me?
什么
I'm sorry?
你听到了 塞勒斯
You heard me, Cyrus.
这是哪一出
Where is this coming from?
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
为什么会问...
Why would you even begin to th--
我不蠢
I'm not stupid.
是啊 你那霍金一般
Oh, that great big
天才的脑子啊...
Stephen Hawking brain of yours --
塞勒斯 如果你在和别人乱搞
Cyrus, if you're sleeping with someone else,
我只需要你告诉我
all I ask is that you tell me.
我是和别人睡了
I'm sleeping with someone else.
我不... 不知道
I don't -- I don't know
你还想让我说什么 迈克尔
what else you want me to say, Michael.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表