剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
We are our own women,
有自己的信仰
with our own beliefs.
至于我对总统的看法
And in case there is any doubt
如果你们认为还有任何疑义
about where I stand on the president,
你们会注意到 他是我前夫了
you'll notice he's my ex-husband,
而不是我丈夫
not my husband.
这句说得不错
It is a good line.
副总统女士 您今天很安静
Madam Vice President, you've been awfully quiet.
您同意格兰特夫人的论点吗
Do you agree with Mrs. Grant's assessment that
女人不是她们丈夫的保姆
women are not their husbands' keepers,
还是您认为她理应为她丈夫的决定
or do you think she should be held accountable
承担责任
for her husband's decisions?
抓住机会啊 苏珊
Come on, Susan, seize the moment.
苏珊·罗丝 美国副总统
不
No.
我们不是丈夫的保姆
We are not our husbands' keepers.
仅此而已吗
That's it?
道尔先生
Mr. Doyle --
但也许我们应当担起这个责任
But maybe we should be.
不好意思
I'm sorry?
她在干什么啊
What is she doing?
重点来了
Here we go.
我丈夫约翰 曾服役于美军
My husband, John, served in the U.S. Army.
是116步兵旅的一名中校
He was a lieutenant in the 116th Infantry Brigade,
被派到过全球各地 包括阿富汗
served all over the world, including Afghanistan,
他们分队任务很重
where his platoon was tasked with the rather onerous job
要沿着坎大哈赫拉特高速巡逻
of patrolling a 20-mile stretch of desert
覆盖20英里长的沙漠地带
along the Kandahar-Herat highway.
他在那边时 有天晚上给我来电♥话♥
He called me one night while he was over there,
他和我说完他们的任务
and when he told me what their assignment was,
我问他
I said, "Well, what is it
这20英里的沙漠地带有什么
about this 20-mile stretch of desert
对我们国家这么重要
that's so important to our country?
是要保护一座村庄不受塔♥利♥班♥骚扰吗
Is it a village that needs protecting from the Taliban,
是有座监狱关押着恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
a prison where we're holding terrorists?"
他说 都没有
"No," He says.
有一条输油管道
"It's a pipeline."
阿富汗政♥府♥拿了数十亿美金
a pipeline that the Afghani government,
便同意了美国公♥司♥
in exchange for billions of dollars,
在他们的土地上建输油管道
was allowing American companies to build on its land.
这些美国公♥司♥中 就有道尔能源
One of those companies -- Doyle Energy.
这个嘛
Okay. This --
我还没说完
I'm talking now.
我丈夫的这几句话
Hearing my husband say that,
让我热血沸腾
it made my blood boil.
他在那里
Here he was,
冒着生命危险
putting his life at risk
只为了让美国商人赚个满钵
so American businessmen could line their pockets.
我当时想说点什么 想表达我的愤怒
I wanted to say something, voice my rage,
想告诉我丈夫 立马离开
tell my husband to get the hell out of there,
但我没有
but I didn't.
我忍♥着没说 因为我们不是丈夫的保姆
I bit my tongue, because we are not our husbands' keepers.
14小时后 一名塔♥利♥班♥狙击手
14 hours later, a Taliban sniper
一枪射中了我丈夫的脖子
put a bullet through my husband's neck,
射穿了他的颈动脉 几乎立即毙命
severed his carotid artery, killed him almost instantly.
我没有去怪那狙击手
I didn't blame the shooter.
我甚至都没有怪政♥府♥
I didn't even blame the government
或是能源公♥司♥
or the energy companies.
我只怪自己
I blamed myself.
我曾有自己的看法 却没有发声
I had an opinion, and I didn't voice it.
我选择了缄默 那天我发誓
I kept my mouth shut, and I swore that day
我再也不会沉默下去了
that I would never again be silent.
我成为了参议员
I became a United States senator,
当上了副总统
I became the Vice president of the United States of America,
而现在 我要成为总统
and I plan to become the president of the United States,
因为我们的确不是我们丈夫的保姆
because no, we are not our husbands' keepers,
但也许 我们该成为美国的守护者
but maybe we should be America's.
下一个问题
Next question.
请大家先不要鼓掌
Oh, please. If we can hold the applause, please.
她做到了
She did it.
各位自♥由♥爱好者们 共和党首场辩论结束
Liberty lovers, the first Republican debate is over,
苏珊·罗丝完胜
and Susan Ross was the clear winner.
对她我只想说 干得好
And to her, I say bravo.
显然苏珊这种坚定独♥立♥又正派的女人
It's clear that Susan is the kind of strong,
正符合美国人♥民♥对下一任总统的期盼
moral woman America is looking for to be their president.
要是梅莉·格兰特识相
One would hope Mellie Grant would have the good sense
就该早日退选 好把女性选票
to drop out early and let Vice President Ross
让给罗丝副总统
collect the female vote.
但她会退选吗
But will she?
梅莉 这才一场辩论 只损失了一场
Mellie, it was one debate, one loss -- one loss.
我知道输得很惨
A hard one I know,
但你也不能太当真
but you can't take it personally.
奥利维亚
Olivia...
美国人♥民♥恨我
America hates me.
他们讨厌我这个人 痛恨我做过的事
They hate who I am, where I've been,
痛恨我竟想要当上总统
who I think I have the audacity to try to become.
这就是针对我
That's personal.
他们恨我
They hate me.
他们爱戴苏珊
And they love Susan.
听着 我们会赢的
Hey, we will win this.
你总这么说
You keep saying that.
看着我
Look at me.
梅莉 我会带你入主白宫
Mellie, I will get you in the Oval,
不管一路如何波折
come Hell or high water.
不得不承认 苏珊·罗丝赢得实实在在
I hate to admit it, but Susan Ross won that fair and square.
你没法跟死了的老公比
Hard to compete with a dead husband.
罗丝谈及私人情感 赢得辩论
我们不用比
We won't have to.
-怎么说 -因为他不是她老公
- Why not? - Because he's not her husband.
苏珊·罗丝是个骗子
Susan Ross is a liar.
我们会找到原因的
We're gonna find out why,
然后一举击败她
and then we're gonna take her down.
老板罗丝
他们为什么偏选大卫和我的合照
Why the heck would they choose a picture of David and me
明明是我赢了辩论
when I'm the one who won the debate?!
群众并不在乎你拿下了辩论
Well, America doesn't care about you winning a debate.
只在乎你拿下了大卫
You won David.
我手♥机♥一早上不停地响
My phone's been ringing off the hook all morning.
全国每家媒体
Every publication in this country
都想要独家采访 采访你和大卫的关系
wants an exclusive about your relationship with David --
《日报》 《名利场》
The Journal, Vanity Fair.
《翡翠报》 你高中报社 都打过
The Emerald, your high-school paper, called.
-你好 -他在这里干什么
- Hi. - What's he doing here?
我叫他来的
I asked him to come by.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth --
已经排好了当地报纸的采访
I have a round of interviews with local affiliates lined up
你们两个一起
for the two of you together.
你们的爱情故事得令人信服
You need to sell this love story.
这点至关重要
It's critical.
苏珊需要什么 我就做什么
I will do whatever Susan needs me to do.
我希望她当上总统 我欠她这份人情
I want her to be president. I owe her that.
不行 为什么非得是我
No. Why does it have to be me?
你聪明 懂的平衡 会和人打交道
You're smart, even-keeled, good with people.
她才不是人
She's not people.
她就是个享尽特权 招人厌 还刻薄的
She is a privileged, miserable, mean --
-马库斯 -听着 她可以找别人啊
- Marcus -- Look, she can go with someone else.
你会跟总统候选人一路
You will be on the road with a presidential candidate.
这可是荣誉 马库斯
That's brass ring, Marcus.
对我不是
For anyone but me.
用我太危险了
I'm too dangerous.
哈克留在这里
Huck stays here.
那奎恩呢
Well, what about Quinn?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表