剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
She's running.
干得漂亮 罗森
You did good, Rosen.
你对她说的 都奏效了
Whatever you said to her, it worked.
她不想干的
She doesn't want this.
小娃娃副总统根本不知道自己想要什么
Well, Little Bo Veep doesn't know what she wants.
幸运的是 她有我们
Lucky for her, she has us.
想想吧 罗森
Come on, Rosen.
我们一起打造一个总统
Let's make a president together.
我已经把改好的发给你了 马库斯
I already e-mailed you my corrections, Marcus.
我刚收到了
I just got 'em.
我哪儿也不去 哈克
I'm not going anywhere, Huck.
画质不错啊
Nice picture quality.
18号♥面部识别软件吗
Qr18?
19号♥
19.
我远程向两个交通录像
I remotely inserted the program's facial filament
安装了程序的面部纤维
into a couple of traffic cams.
好像身临其境一样 那是谁 真厉害
It's like you're right there. Whoa, who's that? He's a beast.
他是我儿子 哈维
That's my son, Javi.
你儿子
Your son?
很厉害
Skills.
是你教他这样运球的吗
You teach him how to dribble like that?
我也希望是
I wish.
你多久去看他比赛
How often do you catch his games?
我从没去看过他比赛
I've never been to one of his games.
离婚
Divorce?
差不多吧
Something like that.
那太糟了 伙计
That sucks, man.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他们最近搬家了
They moved...recently.
他们搬家了
They moved.
所以我没见到他
So I haven't seen him.
你应该去
You should.
你应该去看他
You should go see him.
相信哈维一定会很高兴的
I bet Javi would love that.
很好
This is good.
真的太棒了
This is really good.
-你这么觉得 -我知道
- You think so? - I know so.
这...
This...
就是全部
is everything.
谢谢
Thanks.
读读这段
Read this part.
你明白的 如果这本书几个月后
You know it won't do you any good
才能出版 对你来说没优势的
if this book comes out in a couple of months, right?
是吗
It won't?
其他人会更早出版自传
Other people will be announcing sooner.
哪怕是要等一个月 也赶不上趟了
If you wait even a month, you're gonna be late to the party.
-必须现在就问世 -这不可能
- It has to come out now. - That's impossible.
出版商说至少要六个月
The publisher says it will take at least six weeks
才能进入书店
to get it into bookstores --
谁说要进书店了
Who says we need bookstores?
前第♥一♥夫♥人♥即将出版的回忆录的几章
Several pages of the former First Lady's upcoming memoir
今天被传到了网上
appear today on the D.C. Dish's website.
出版商和格兰特议员本人
Both the publisher and Senator Grant herself
都否认章节泄露与自己有关
denied being the source of the leak.
然而看过的人都说
The book, however, is being described
本书大胆且坦诚
by those who have read it as explosive, revealing,
非常私人化
and deeply personal.
在阻止议案通过的时候
"And during that filibuster,
我发现自己想站多久就站多久
I found that I could stand as long as I needed.
几小时 几天 无论规定是多少
Hours, days, whatever the Senate required.
因为这么多年我第一次发现
Because for the first time in my adult life,
我不再是附属品
I was no longer an accessory,
不用再依附于这个世界上最有权势的男人
an appendage to the most powerful man in the world.
这时我发现自己也是坚强的
That's when I discovered that I, too, was strong,
我也是有力量的
that I, too, was powerful,
他并没有夺走我的一切
that he hadn't taken everything from me,
我可以自立于世
that I could stand on my own."
你们已经听到了
There you have it.
由梅莉·格兰特这位有力竞选人
Powerful words from what will certainly be
发出的振聋发瞶之声
a forceful candidate in the form of Mellie Grant.
小心了 罗斯副总统
Watch your back, Vice President Ross.
玛丽安 我只是试试水而已
Oh, Marianne, I'm just testing the waters.
就像你陷入爱河的时候
It's like when you like someone,
你想要看看他是否也喜欢你
you want to see if they like you back.
我爱美国 现在我希望美国能给我来个电♥话♥
I like America, and now I'm hoping America will call me.
所以我们的哪位共和党候选人
So that's who our Republican brethren
能继续竞选之路呢
can look forward to roasting on the spit.
民♥主♥党又是谁呢
But what of the Democrats?
他们会选择哪只羊羔去祭献
What lambs will they serve up for the slaughter?
他要约会了
He's going on a date.
这简直就是错误的"五十度灰" 塞勒斯
This is "50 Shades of Wrong" here, Cyrus.
我需要你
I need you.
该死
Oh, crap.
你现在在表弟的葬礼上 是不是
You're at your cousin's funeral right now, aren't you?
是的
Ah, yes.
我完全忘了 抱歉
Oh, I totally forgot. I'm so sorry.
没事 我们也没多亲近
It's okay. We weren't close.
但死者为大
Still, he's dead.
这样最好
Well, it's for the best.
你能和他谈谈吗
Well, can you talk to him?
我去世的表弟吗
My dead cousin?
总统
The President!
我没办法了
I'm out of my league here.
不行
No can do.
我跟你说了 小红
I told you, Red,
你才是他的工作伴侣 我不是
you're the work wife, not me.
这不是工作伴侣的责任
This is not what being a work wife means.
守丧开始了
Wake's starting.
我得挂了
I got to go.
抱歉
Very sad.
我在这个县缴了19年的税
I've paid my taxes in this county for 19 years.
我明白你们的担心 你们的问题
I understand your concerns, your issues.
这就是我来的原因
That is why I'm here.
我为什么要走遍全国的每个县
It's why I'm visiting every county in the state
去商讨...
to discuss the particulars --
我不懂为什么我缴的税
I don't see why my tax dollars
被用作帮别人上大学
are helping other people go to college.
我都没上过大学
I didn't even go to college.
抱歉你没有这个机会
I'm sorry you didn't have that opportunity.
在我的计划下 你可以...
Under my plan, you would have --
你怎么还不明白 州长
What don't you get, Governor?
我们不想要你这个恶心的教育法案
We don't want your stinking education bill.
我知道这牵涉到你们很多人的个人利益
I know that this is personal for many of you.
这也与我相关
It is personal for me, too.
我父母在墨西哥长大 所受的教育非常少
My parents had very little education growing up in Mexico,
他们也没有机会上大学 完全没有
and there was no chance of them going to college -- none.
然后他们来到了这里 美国宾州
And then they came here, to America, to Pennsylvania.
我母亲进入了护士学校
My mother went to nursing school.
我父亲 身无长物
My father, who came from nothing,
在宾州获得了博士学位
earned his PhD at Penn State,
他们的两个孩子有机会进入全世界
and their two sons had access to the best public education system
最伟大国家的最好的公立学校
in the greatest country on earth.
大学学历在今天
A college degree is as essential today
就和100年前的高中学历一样重要
as a high-school diploma was 100 years ago.
世界在变化 我们也要随之改变
The world is changing, and we have got to change with it.
这就意味着我们的州立学院和大学
That means that our state colleges and universities
应该对每一个高中毕业生免费开放
should be free for every high-school graduate.
我的教育法案 并不是革命性或颠覆性的
My education bill -- it's not revolutionary or radical.
它只是完成了我们伟大之州
It simply finishes what we've been working on
300多年来一直奋斗的目标
in this great state for over 300 years --
义务教育在1790年
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表