剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Who's calling?
有个护士找你
It's a nurse for you.
奥利维亚·波普
Olivia Pope.
请稍等
One moment, please.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
奥利维亚 我需要你帮忙 我被袭击了
Olivia, I-I need your help. I've been attacked.
我命悬一线而且...
My life is in danger and --
奥利维亚
Oli-olivia?
谁打来的
Who was that?
没谁
No one.
司法部
罗森先生
Mr. Rosen.
-副总统女士 您有预约吗 -没有
- Madam vice president. Did we have an appointment? - No.
你现在不太方便吗
Is this a bad time?
是不是 很不方便吗
It is, isn't it? A bad time?
从你的表情我能看得出来
I can tell by the look on your face.
只是突然发生了点事
It's just that something's come up,
我心血来潮就来找你了
kind of spur-of-the-moment.
替我接电♥话♥ 好了
Hold my calls. There.
现在方便了
It is no longer a bad time.
请进
Please.
现在...
Now...
我可以为您做点什么
What can I do for you?
抱歉
S-sorry.
真抱歉 我为什么来找你呢
I'm sorry. Anyway, so, why I'm here.
对
Right.
我可以相信是谨言慎行的吧
Obviously, I can rely on your discretion.
可以
You can.
当然了
Of course I can.
你是美国的司法部长
You're the Attorney General of the United States.
你大概是全国最谨慎的人了
You're probably the most discrete person in the country.
算是一个吧
One of them.
那好
All right, then.
深呼吸 我说了
Deep breath. Here it goes.
我希望征求一下您的意见
I would like your opinion on whether there are
如果我要辞职 是否存在法律问题
any legal obstacles to resignation.
您要辞职吗
To your resignation?
您要辞掉现在的工作吗
As in, quit your job?
听起来好像挺滑稽的 不过 是的
It sounds funny that way, but... yes.
我要辞去
I want to quit my job
美国副总统的职位
as vice president of the United States.
你能坐下吗
Will you sit down?
我在总统的卧室里 好奇怪啊
I'm in the president's bedroom. It's weird.
你不觉得奇怪吗
Don't you feel weird?
爱莲娜·罗斯福在这里做♥爱♥过
Eleanor Roosevelt had sex in here.
艾比 -还有杰奎琳·肯尼迪
Abby. - No, I mean, Jackie O.,
伯德夫人 帕特·尼克松
Lady Bird, Pat Nixon.
你能想象做第♥一♥夫♥人♥是什么感觉吗
I mean, can you imagine being First Lady,
睡在这里 在这生活 成为历史的一部分
sleeping in this room, living life here, part of history?
没有隐私 没有个人空间 没有...
No privacy, no sense of personal space, no --
如果我嫁给菲茨 就不用作证
If I marry Fitz, I won't have to testify.
什么 等等 可以这样吗
What? Wait. Is that an option?
塞勒斯希望我这样
Cyrus tried to handle me into it.
不过是的 我在考虑
But yeah, it's an option, I guess.
那很好 不是吗
Well, that's good, right?
如果我在委员会面前作证的话
If I go before that committee and testify,
我就要说谎
I'm going to lie.
那可是参议院司法委员会 丽芙
Okay, it's the senate judiciary committee, Liv.
-你不能说谎的 -艾比
- You wouldn't do that. - Abby.
丽芙 你不能那样做
Liv. You can't do that.
我知道你是认真的
I know you mean it,
但是我作为律师告诉你 你不能说谎
but I'm telling you as a lawyer, you can't.
你不能作伪证
You can't perjure yourself.
这可不是交通法庭 这是美国政♥府♥
This isn't traffic court. It's the U.S. Government.
我要说谎 我要作伪证
I'm going to lie. I'm going to perjure myself
因为不那样做 菲茨会被弹劾
because otherwise, Fitz will be impeached.
我太爱他了 不能让这样的事发生
And I love him too much to let that happen.
所以我需要一个出路
So I need a way out.
那就嫁给他
So marry him.
那就是你的出路
That's your way out.
你爱他 而且也不用去作证了
You love him. You wouldn't have to testify.
我们还没准备好要结婚
We're not ready to get married.
那只是为了不坐牢而做出的最坏打算
It'd just be a last-minute "get out of jail free" card.
我不希望那样
I don't want that for us.
违心的说我愿意 只不过是另一个谎言罢了
And pretending that I do is just another lie.
如果你作证 你可能会坐牢的
If you take the stand, you could end up going to jail.
如果我结婚呢
And if I get married?
你觉得这里又是什么
What in the hell do you think this is?
这些议员不挖出点什么是不会罢休的
These senators aren't going home without bagging a trophy.
我们得做点什么
We need to do something.
她只告诉我们不能说谎
She only told us not to lie.
没告诉我们不能做别的事
She didn't tell us we couldn't do other things.
哈克
Huck.
我没说要杀人 你真得放宽心了
I didn't say kill. You really need to let that go.
你好
Hello?
是谁
Who is it?
是查理
It's just Charlie.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
我不会为你做任何事的
I am not lifting a finger for you.
你只是想离开这里
You just want to get out of here,
而我是不会帮你的
and I'm not going to help you do it.
先生
Sir.
说完了吗
Are we done?
这是什么
What is all this?
这是我的返工重来
This is my do-over.
-你的什么 -我明白的 丽芙
- Your what? - I get it, Liv.
我知道你为什么不喜欢结婚这个主意
Why you weren't so crazy about the whole marriage idea.
在总统办公室里 听塞勒斯絮叨
In the Oval, listening to Cyrus rattle on
传讯 特权和利害关系
about subpoenas and privilege and optics.
没有任何感情
It was all so... impersonal.
好像我们两个结婚
As if the two of us getting married
是什么交易一样
was just some kind of transaction.
那感觉不对
It felt wrong.
所以
And so...
我想再试一次
I want another shot.
我们值得再试一次
You and I deserve another shot.
重来一次
A do-over.
让这件事的感觉变对
To make this feel right.
菲茨
Fitz.
奥利维亚·波普
Olivia pope.
菲茨 请你起来
Fitz, please get up.
请你起来
Please get up.
丽芙
Liv.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你什么意思 奥利维亚
What do you mean? Olivia!
我以为这是你想要的
I thought this was what you wanted.
这不是我想要的
This is not what I wanted.
那你想要什么
Well, what do you want?
不是这个
Not this.
不是什么虚假的童话式浪漫
Not some fake storybook romance,
不是什么少女幻想
some teenage girl's fantasy.
那你以为我想要这样吗
And do you think this is what I want?
你懂不懂
Do you have any idea --
我应该在楼下的战情室里
I should be downstairs in the sit room
和我的将军们讨论
discussing any number of pressing concerns
迫在眉睫的问题
with my generals,
像反恐战争 或者玻利维亚的轰炸
like the war on terror or those bombings in Bolivia.
结果我让夏洛特
Instead, I'm asking Charlotte
找遍了全国各个总统图书馆
to scour every presidential library in the country
去找一枚罕见又独特的订婚戒指
for rare and unique engagement rings.
这是贝琪·罗斯的
This one belonged to Betsy Ross.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表