剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
- What are you talking about? - It isn't a soda factory.
那是他们的掩饰
They just want us to think that.
哈克黑进了他们的电力网
Huck hacked the power grid,
那栋楼使用的电量
and the amount of electricity they're using in that building,
多到不可思议
it's massive.
如果真是汽水厂的话
You could literally buy the whole world a coke
那全世界的汽水都是那生产的了
if you were actually making soda in there.
-那究竟是什么 -他们冷却什么东西
- What is it, then? - They're cooling something.
也许不是核武器 但一定有什么
It might not be nuclear, but it's something,
而且他们想要隐瞒
and they're trying to keep it a secret.
也许纳维德说的是实话
We think Navid was right.
白宫方面表示 班达总统雷扎尼
White House sources indicate that Bandari President Razani
已经接受了副总统的道歉
has accepted the Vice President's apology
重新回到了谈判桌
and has already returned to the negotiation table.
谈判障碍扫除后
Barring another unforeseen delay,
格兰特总统与班达签订了历史性核武器协议
President Grant's landmark nuclear arms agreement with Bandar
将于今天下午早些时候签署
is all set to be signed as early as this afternoon.
停止合约签订
Stop the signing.
丽芙 怎么了
Liv, what?
他们有所隐瞒 别让菲茨签约
They're hiding something. Do not let Fitz sign that deal.
我阻止不了
I can't.
你可以的 必须 相信我 艾比
You can. You have to. Trust me, Abby.
我得在纳维德离开医院之前
I need to get Navid before
找到他 你能行的
he leaves this hospital. You can do this.
快 马上
Do it. Now!
艾比 总统先生 有情况
Abby? Mr. President, we have a situation.
丽芙的直觉是对的 纳维德说的是真的
Liv's gut was right. Navid is telling the truth.
格兰特总统为什么突然中止了谈判
Why did President Grant suddenly break off talks?
没有中止 合约依然成立
Nothing is broken. This deal is very much intact.
来人啊 来人
Help. Help.
来人啊 快来人啊
Help! We need help! Somebody!
为什么总统突然离开
Why did the president just walk away from --
这份协议的起草历经数月
This agreement has been months in the making.
难道不该慎重洽谈吗
Isn't it worth taking the time to get it right?
来人啊
Help.
你好
Hello.
医生说你不会有事的
The doctors said you're gonna be all right.
我试着联♥系♥什么人
I tried finding a number to call,
你的家人 紧急联络人
a family member, an emergency contact, but --
我说过了 我没有家人
Told you, I don't have anyone.
我刚刚和一个
I just got off the phone
在白宫的朋友通了电♥话♥
with a friend of mine at the White House.
她能追踪你以前的手♥机♥记录
She was able to track down your old phone records.
你以前经常联♥系♥一个叫埃米尔的人
I saw all the calls you made to an Amir.
纳维德
Navid.
没事的
It's okay.
没有别人知道 也没有必要让别人知道
No one else knows. No one else has to know.
波普小姐 你知道在我们的国家
Do you know what they do to gay people
他们会怎么处置同性恋吗
in my country, Ms. Pope?
只因生来与别人不同 就要被处以死刑
Being born different is a crime punishable by death.
来到这里是我唯一
Coming here was supposed to be my chance of
获得解脱的办法
living a life free of secrets.
不用再被监视一举一动 一言一行
No more watching what I say, watching what I do.
再没有阴谋
No more scheming.
再没有躲藏
No more hiding.
抱歉我的血弄脏了你的衣服
I'm sorry about all the blood,
但如果我再回去
but if I was sent back to my country,
迟早也得死
I'm dead anyway.
你给我的地址不是什么老汽水厂
The location you gave me is not some old soda factory.
是别的一些什么
It's something else.
而且班达不想让我们知道
Something else the Bandaris don't want us knowing about.
你是对的
You were right.
你是说...
Are you saying --
我应该听你的的 我应该相信你的
I should have listened to you. I should have believed you.
-苏珊 -大卫
- Susan. - David.
-你还好吗 -挺好的
- How are you? - Good.
你到白宫来有何贵干啊
What are you doing in the White House?
不 等等 让我猜猜
No, wait. Let me guess.
你要...
You're...
-你真要猜吗 -我其实猜不着
- Are you actually gues-- - I don't really have a guess.
我来找塞勒斯·比尼
I'm meeting with Cyrus Beene.
我看到你的声明了
I saw your statement.
我的道歉吗
My apology.
我希望你不用道歉
I wish it wasn't an apology.
我说了不该说的话
Well, I shouldn't have said what I said.
我喜欢你说的那些话
Oh, I liked what you said.
-是吗 -很诚实
- You did? - It was honest.
这倒是
That's true.
-而且都是真的 -没错
- And it was true. - True.
你不用为诚实而道歉的
You should never apologize for being you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要去哪儿
Which way are you headed?
去那边 我该走了
I'm headed that way, and I should go.
很高兴偶遇到你
Nice to run into you.
什么事
What's this?
问题的答案 都在这儿了
The answer to the question. It's all here.
-问题 什么问题 -伊莱·波普的越狱
- Question? What question? - Eli Pope's escape.
对 对
Right, right.
我都忘了 你调查了
Forgot. You were looking into that.
都还没有定论
I should say that none of this is conclusive.
这些猜测都还未经证实
None of the suspects have been questioned about this.
这事很有趣吗 听你说的好有趣的样子
Is this interesting? You're making this sound interesting.
完全说不通啊
It doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
更有趣了
Even more interesting.
这个悬念把我的胃口都吊起来了
Well, the suspense is almost intriguing me.
谁是主使
Who's the mastermind?
奥利维亚·波普
Olivia Pope.
奥利维亚
Olivia?
确定吗
You sure?
探员这会儿就会找她调查了
Agents are bringing her in even as we speak.
奥利维亚·波普小姐吗
Ms. Olivia Pope?
联调局
FBI.
我不知道查下去竟然会查到奥利维亚
I had no idea that going down this road would lead to Olivia.
谁能想到呢
Who could have?
我这里有美国司法部长签署的授权书
I have a warrant signed by the Attorney General of the United States.
总统知道了吗
Does the president know?
你要告诉他吗
Do you want to break it to him?
你们要逮捕我吗 什么理由
You're arresting me? On what grounds?
从朋友嘴里听到比较好
Might be better coming from a friend.
帮助一位囚犯越狱
Aiding the escape of a prisoner.
请转过身去
Please turn around.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
他们说是你放走了罗文
They told me you let Rowan out.
但这完全是胡扯 根本不可能 对吧
But that's insane, right? That's impossible.
你不会那么做的 我知道你不会的
You wouldn't do that. I know you wouldn't do that.
你不会这么对我的
You wouldn't do that to me.
你不是梅莉
You're not Mellie.
我不知道究竟是怎么回事
I don't understand how this happened,
我一定会找出真♥相♥ 但我知道不是你
and I'm going to find out, but I know it wasn't you.
对不对
Right?
奥利维亚
Olivia.
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me it's not true.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
我想您已经知道了消息
I see you got the news.
相信我 先生
Believe me, sir,
我和你一样震惊
I was as shocked... as you are.
丽芙使出了她的绝招
Liv's pulled her fair share of stunts.
我们都使过 但这次...
We all have, but this is...
我是这么想的 我们和丽芙谈谈
So, here's what I'm thinking. We talk to liv.
让她知道
Let her know that
我们不打算逮捕她 确实是
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表