剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
就在刚才 我把自己的仕途毁了
I just got destroyed out there.
听着 我明白了
Look, I get it.
我是塞勒斯的人 你恨不得把我碎尸万段
I'm Cyrus' guy. You want my head on a stick.
但在你开除我之前
But until you actually fire me,
我想做好我的本职工作
I'd like to be able to do my job.
如果我想做好我的工作 我需要确切的消息
And in order to do that, I have to know things!
我不和我的雇员搞政♥治♥那套 艾比
I don't play politics with my employees, Abby.
我不知道你在说些什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
所以总统的幕僚长对于
Oh, so, the President's chief of staff had no idea --
总统突然180度大转弯
none at all -- that the president did a complete 180
决定出席梅莉的宣誓入职典礼毫不知情吗
and decided to attend Mellie's swearing-in?
原来你真的不知道
You really didn't know.
离婚协议书
Divorce papers?
我以为你会很高兴的
I thought you'd be happy.
你看上去不太高兴
You don't look happy.
不 我
No, I...
我只是有点惊讶
I'm -- I'm just surprised.
我都不知道你已经...
I -- I didn't know that you were even...
离婚
Divorce?
我让你卷入这淌浑水已经太久了
I have dragged you into my marriage enough.
你本不该应付这些事情的
You shouldn't have to deal with this.
但我们说好的
But we had a plan.
群众影响 你的支持率 我...
Optics, your approval ratings, and I --
人生苦短
Life is short.
你看见王妃的遭遇了
You saw what happened to the princess.
前一分钟 她还在享受幸福生活
One minute, she's living a charmed life.
后一分钟 一切都结束了
The next, it's over.
没有丝毫预警
No warning.
我不想再等了
I don't want to wait.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
这样真好
This is good.
这样的确很好
This is good.
大卫
David.
车载计算机显示
The car's internal computer
车祸发生时车辆正以
shows it was traveling at 55 miles per hour
55公里的时速行驶
at the time of the crash.
超速了 但后座乘客
Speeding, but nothing a passenger
不可能因此丧命
in the back seat wouldn't survive.
但如果测量在车辆接近隧♥道♥时
But if you measure the distance between the surveillance cameras
两台监视器之间的距离
as the car approached the tunnel,
时速大约是128公里
it was going more like 120.
-所以 -所以这一定是一场
- So... - So we are definitely talking about
伪装成车祸的刺杀
a "caused the crash" assassination "caused the crash."
真不敢相信居然有人想谋杀这个姑娘
I can't believe someone would want to murder this girl.
她看上去那么快乐 那么完美
She looks happy and perfect.
不过我想这只是些照片
They are just a bunch of photos, I guess.
艾米莉在爱尔兰
Where was the prince when
为医院剪彩时 王子在哪
Emily was opening this hospital in Hibernia?
他在黑海的一艘海军航母上
He was on a navy carrier in the black sea.
那他在法国蔚蓝海岸度假的时候呢
And when he was vacationing in the French Riviera?
她在上海参观一所女中
Um, she was touring a school for girls in Shanghai.
他们在一起的时间并不多
They weren't spending much time together.
看上去是这样
Doesn't look like it.
似乎真正每天和她待在一起的人
I mean, it seems like the only person
是她的保镖
she spent any real time with was her bodyguard.
他也在车祸中丧生了
Who died in the car with her.
如果并没有所谓的"幸福生活"呢
What if there wasn't any "happily ever after"?
如果这全都是谎言呢
What if it was all a lie?
王妃和她的保镖有婚外情
The princess was having an affair with her bodyguard.
我认为王子对此很恼火
I don't think the prince was happy about that.
那也不代表王子
That doesn't mean the prince
会雇人谋杀他的妻子
hired someone to murder his wife.
即使他做了 我们也无法控告他
Even if he did, it's not like we can prosecute him.
理查德王子享受外交豁免权
Prince Richard is protected by diplomatic immunity,
所以严格意义上说 我们无法提出诉讼
so, no, technically, we wouldn't be able to press charges.
即便如此 我们也曾
That said, there have been instances
说服过嫌疑人的本国
where we have convinced a suspect's native country
撤销豁免权
to waive immunity.
-所以这是可能的 -是 但本案中
- So it's possible? - Yes, but in this case,
那意味着要说服女王撤销豁免权
that would mean convincing the queen to waive immunity,
但女王又是王子的母亲...
and with her being the prince's mother and all --
但这是可能的 总统先生
It's possible, Mr. President.
趁现在还有机会 趁他们还没离开美国
Possible to hold accountable the person responsible
我们是有可能将在美国国土上
for killing an American on American soil,
杀死美国公民的嫌犯绳之以法的
before they leave the country, while we still have a chance.
不
No.
莉兹说得对
Liz is right.
-外交豁免权规定... -我应该...
- The rules of diplomatic immunity are -- - I could have --
我真应该将这些信息先告诉客户
I should have gone to my clients with this information first.
我来这只是出于礼节
I'm only here out of courtesy
出于一种极度盲目的信赖
and out of a terribly misguided belief
相信这间办公室里
that someone in this office
会有人愿意伸张正义
might be interested in doing the right thing.
是因为海军基地 对吧
It's the naval base, isn't it?
你想要你的海军基地
You want your naval base.
那比无辜的人遇害要重要得多
That's more important than the murder of innocent people.
我不能指控苏格兰王子犯了谋杀罪
I can't accuse the crown prince of Caledonia of murder.
你能 你只是不愿意
You can. You just don't want to.
那些海军基地
Those naval bases are
-是战略... -别跟我说海军基地
- strategically -- - Don't talk to me about naval bases!
战略价值极高 我不能忽视这一点
they are strategically valuable, and I can't just ignore that!
我在经营一个国家
I'm running a country here!
有时候你和我会有不同的侧重点
Sometimes you and I are gonna have different priorities.
显然如此
Clearly.
好消息是 我不是你的下属
The good news is I don't work for you.
如果你胆敢对女王说出你的推断
If you go to the queen with your speculation, with your gut,
你将严重危及国♥家♥安♥全♥
you will be gravely endangering the national security
你会被起诉的
of this country, and you will be prosecuted!
你搬回来了
Are you back?
哈克
Huck?
你要在这睡吗 你搬回来了
Are you sleeping here? Are you back?
我住在这里
I live here.
你跟他 发生什么事了吗
Did something happen... with him?
我只是累了 想在自己床上睡觉
I'm just tired. I want to sleep in my own bed.
他伤了...
Is he hurting you...
你的心吗
on the inside?
我没事
I'm fine.
别担心我 好吗
You don't worry about me, okay?
哈克
Huck...
奎恩伤了你的心吗
Did Quinn hurt you... on the inside?
是的
Yes.
-哈克 -但我也伤害了她
- Huck... - But I hurt her, too.
我们互相伤害
We hurt each other.
但我也没试图杀了她
But I didn't try to kill her.
你应该跟她谈谈
You should talk to her.
我今天开了扇窗户
I... opened a window today.
呼吸了新鲜空气 吃了维生素D
Fresh air... vitamin "D."
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
这就是你的打算吗
Is this your plan?
一直躺在这张沙发上 偶尔开一开窗
To stay on this sofa and maybe open a window?
-因为... -现在你回来了
- Because... - You're home now.
我
Me?
你一直在等我回家吗
Have you been waiting for me to come home?
我就是你的指望吗
I'm your plan?
你总是能为我疗伤
You always fix me.
我不知道你是何时 又是如何做到的
I don't know what happened or how it happened or when or...
但你得再帮我一次...
but you need to do what you do...
因为我想见金和哈维 但我不能
because I want to see Kim and Javi, and I can't.
我不能就这样回家
I can't go home -- not like this,
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表