剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Cyrus has me.
塞勒斯又赢了
Cyrus wins again.
你以为这一切很容易吗 不容易
You think this is easy? This is not easy.
总统先生 塞勒斯没有拿住你
Mr. President, Cyrus doesn't have you.
他需要你
He needs you.
你有他想要的东西 体面的离开
You've got what he wants -- a graceful exit.
如果你公开了他的叛徒身份
If you expose him as a turncoat,
你可能会有一些麻烦 但这会毁了他
yeah, it'll be messy for you, but it will destroy him.
他在这儿丢了工作
He loses his job here,
但更可怕的是 他也没法为瓦格斯工作了
but better -- he can't work for Vargas.
像瓦格斯这种以正直出名的人
A man with Vargas's reputation for integrity
不能和低贱的叛徒联♥系♥在一起
can't be associated with that kind of low treachery.
但如果你让塞勒斯体面地离开
However, if you allow Cyrus to depart amicably,
如果你接受了他的辞呈 那他就是安全的
if you accept his resignation, he's safe.
离开白宫后 他可以选择去为瓦格斯工作
He can decide to work for Vargas after leaving the White House.
你辞了他
You neutralize him,
优势就还在你这边
you keep the optics in your favor.
赢的是你
You win.
你也不需要花时间
And you don't have to spend a single second
找新的幕僚长
looking for a new chief of staff.
我就在这儿 完全够资格
I'm right here, I'm exceedingly qualified,
我将挥舞我的剑 奔向敌人
I will raise my sword, run at the enemy,
每一天都勇猛搏斗
and fight the good fight every single day.
我会成为你从没有过的
I will be the best West Wing general
最好的西厢将领 以及你最需要的
you've ever wished for and the scariest monster
可怕野兽
you never knew you needed.
我忠诚 坚强
I'm loyal, I'm tough,
也不怕在你做错时直言进谏
and I'm not afraid to tell you when you're wrong,
现在你就是错的
and you are wrong right now.
因为这很容易 总统先生
because it is easy, Mr. President.
炒了他 雇佣我
Fire him. Hire me.
结束了告诉我
Let me know when it's done.
是 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
什么结束
When what is done?
你炒了他以后
When you fire him.
你让我去炒了塞雷斯吗
You want me to fire Cyrus?
你不是想要那份工作吗 这就是
You want the job? That's the job.
结束了我再告诉你 先生
I'll let you know when it's done, sir.
他醒后会发现自己握着方向盘
He's gonna wake up with his hands on the steering wheel
以为自己开着车睡着了
thinking that he fell asleep at the wheel.
什么都不会记得的
He won't remember a thing.
我以为他是六指
I thought he was Six-Toes.
什么
You what?
我以为他是我很久前折磨过的人
I thought he was this guy who wanted revenge
现在想找我复仇
for what I did to him a long time ago.
他只是肖恩罢了
But he's just Sean.
他爱哈维和金
He loves Javi and Kim.
他们已经约会了一段时间
They've been dating for a while.
他口袋了放着一个戒指
He has a -- a ring in his pocket
准备跟她求婚
that he's planning to give to her.
真好
It's -- it's nice.
肖恩对她很好
Sean is good for her.
我必须跑过来 逞英雄
I needed to come down here and be the hero,
拯救哈维和金
save Javi and Kim.
但他不是六指
But he's not Six-Toes.
他只是肖恩
He's just Sean.
我要放手了 放我的家人自♥由♥
It's time for me to let go of them, let go of my family.
哈克
Huck.
不 是的
No. It is.
我得放手了
I have to let them go.
肖恩是个好人
Sean's a good guy.
我得往前看了
It's time to move on.
是时候了
It's time.
特大新闻
亿万富翁霍利斯·道尔竞选总统
我现在正式宣布
I would like to officially announce
加入这场战斗
that I am throwing my hat in the ring
竞选这个绿色星球上
and running for president
最伟大国家的总统
of the greatest country on God's green earth,
就是美♥利♥坚♥合众国
the United States of America!
知道吗 知道我为什么
You know -- yu know why I'm announcing
要在我的小学宣布参选吗
at my old elementary school?
不
Hell no.
你想终结种族主义吗
Because you want to end racism?
你想终结贫穷吗
You want to end poverty?
这就是起点
Then this is the place to start,
这样我们才能拥抱美国的明天
so we all can embrace America's tomorrow!
他偷了我的平台 我的口号♥ 我的标语
He stole my platform, my slogan, my tag line,
一字不差
word for freaking word!
孩子们得好好努力
These kids are gonna have to work hard.
拥抱明天
道尔
没有捷径可走
No shortcuts.
如果你也是一个小小的越境者
And if you're some pesky little border-crosser...
可怜的小难民乞求着施舍
sad, little refugee begging for a handout...
那我们不欢迎你
you will not be welcome!
不 先生
No, sir!
这是美国的明天 不是你的
This is America's tomorrow, not yours!
你个奸诈狡猾的小人
You slimy, slithering, hell-raised son of a whore.
拥抱美国的明天
道尔
谢谢你们 谢谢你们
Thank y'all for coming! Thank y'all for coming!
上帝保佑你们
God bless y'all,
上帝保佑美国
and God bless the United States of America!
霍利斯·道尔也竞选总统了
Hollis Doyle running for President!
肯定很好玩
This ought to be fun!
对你来说可能是的 但我就不一样了
For you, maybe, but not for me.
我是竞选人
I'm the candidate.
我得和这个人唇枪舌剑
I'm the one that's gonna have to go out and debate that man.
霍利斯就是个笑话 没人会正眼看他的
Hollis is a joke. No one will take him seriously.
我肯定他不会是问题的
I assure you he's not gonna be a problem.
我不得不说 如果不是你
Oh, he wouldn't have been if you hadn't felt the need
非要在环保局的规定
to start -- and excuse my French --
以及一些我其实赞同霍利斯的观点上
a pissing match with him over EPA regulations,
和他挑起争论的话
an issue that I actually agree with Hollis Doyle on,
-他才根本就不会是问题 -苏珊
- I might add! - Susan.
他本可以被我们拴住的
He could have been kept on a leash.
结果他把这场竞选搞成了一场闹剧
Instead, he's gonna make a circus of this campaign
打乱了我们一心对准梅莉的计划
and upend our entire Mellie-focused strategy,
这个稳赢的计划我们谋划了很久
a strategy that we worked on very hard, a winning strategy!
你不能在这里对我大喊大叫
You do not yell at me in this office.
我能在哪里吼你呢
Where do I yell at you?
我要去那儿
I want to go there.
带我去可以朝你吼的地方
Take me to the place where I yell at you
因为我还没说完呢
because I am not done!
-我们何不... -出去
- Why don't we -- - Get out!
我很敬重你
I respect you.
我尊重你在这里的权威
I respect your authority in here.
但在外面 我是个候选人
But outside the gates, I'm the candidate.
这是我苏珊·罗斯的竞选 先生
This is The Susan Ross Show, sir.
因为你
It's because of you.
什么
What?
你是我自私 不管不顾的原因
The reason I can be selfish, the reason I can turn my back.
我和杰克去了岛上后 是你让这一切正常运转
You held things together when I went to the island with Jake.
我搬去白宫后 是你在管理这里
You ran this place when I left for the White House,
我从没想过要抛弃你
and I didn't think twice about leaving you alone
因为我知道 无论我在哪儿
because I know, no matter where I am
无论我要干什么 你都会帮我
or what I'm doing, you'll jump in.
你会不遗余力地去做
You'll do whatever you have to.
你会照顾好所有人
You'll take care of everyone.
你会控制局面
You'll handle the situation.
岛
Island?
丽芙发现她母亲是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
After Liv found out her mom was a terrorist
而她父亲杀了总统的儿子后
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表