剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
并且为之努力
works hard for it,
而不像那些含着金钥匙出生
not like those out-of-touch, rich folks born
脱离群众的富家子弟
with silver spoon in their mouth,
他们的人生中从来没争取过什么
never worked for nothing in their lives.
对吗 菲茨
Right, Fitz?
得了吧
Oh, come on, now.
我说的是我自己 总统先生
I'm talking 'bout myself, Mr. President.
不管怎么说 我全身心投入环保事业
Anyway, I am all for the environment,
但我也愿意为经济发展出一份力
but I'm also for the economy, too, you know?
我知道 苏西
I do know, Suzy.
近海石油钻探 还有
Offshore oil drilling, natural gas
大西洋海岸的天然气开♥发♥
development off the Atlantic --
能够制♥造♥近30万的就业机会
it comes with nearly 300,000 jobs
国家经济总量增长240亿
and up to $24 billion to our nation's economy alone.
别忘了还能带来510亿的政♥府♥收入
Don't forget about $51 billion in government revenue.
前提是没有事故发生
Provided there are no accidents.
总统先生
Mr. President.
墨西哥漏油事件和阿♥拉♥斯加港湾漏油事件
Deepwater Horizon, Exxon Valdez.
这些事故为国家经济带来了什么
Tell me what those did for our economy again?
我们不要因为极个别的事故动摇
Let's not get be distracted by a few minor --
苏珊 你不用这样做
You don't have to do this, Susan.
你不用费尽口舌说着那些能够取悦他
You don't have to say the things you think he wants to hear,
但你自己都不相信的事情
the things I know you don't honestly believe.
-等一下 -你到底想要什么
- Now, wait a minute. - What do you want, Hollis?
我们别废话 直接进入正题吧
Let's just cut the chitchat and get right to the point.
我觉得我们可能有些冲动了
I think we might be getting ahead of ourselves.
因为我们不需要你和你的钱
Because we don't need you
来赢得竞选
or your money to win an election.
至少我不需要
I know I didn't.
你一定是在说你的下个任期吧
You must be talking about your second term, right?
因为你一定记得几年前你是怎么当选的
'Cause I'm sure you remember how you won your first.
知道吗 我们没得说了
You know what? We're done here.
你的前夫对我非常粗鲁
Your ex-husband was downright rude to me.
圣安东尼奥人的那种粗鲁
San Antonio rude!
所以我决定再给你一次和我谈谈
So I'm gonna give you another chance to bend my ear.
你觉得怎么样
How's that sound?
听起来不错
Sounds great.
我们来深入谈下无业的非法移♥民♥的问题
Now, let's dig into the issue of them freeloading illegals.
我简直不敢
I can't even...
塞勒斯·比尼在为一个民♥主♥党人做事
Cyrus is working for a democrat? Cyrus Beene?
他说已经结束了 他只是想要瓦格斯的那份工作
He says it's over, that he was just considering
并不想为他卖♥♥命
the job with Vargas, not working for him.
而你相信他
And you believe him?
我倒是想相信他 可是拜托
Well, I want to believe him, but come on.
那可是塞勒斯 撒谎当饭吃的
It's Cyrus. If he's breathing, he's lying.
关键在于 我拿住他了 丽芙
The thing is... I have him, Liv.
所以这对你来说是好事了
So, that's a good thing to you now?
我看得出来
I can see it.
这条路就明晃晃地摆在我眼前
It's right there in front of me, like this shining path.
我知道该做什么 该分什么步骤
I know exactly what to do, what steps to take,
该做成什么效果
how to make it happen,
就好像 就好像我天生就懂
like -- like I was built for it.
我拿住他了 我拿住塞勒斯了
I have him. I have Cyrus.
我就是知道
I just know --
怎么利用这个信息
How to take that information
怎么来对付他 灭了他
and use it against him, bury him.
碾碎他 毁了他
Crush him, destroy him,
割了他的喉咙
slit his throat and bathe in his blood.
你想要他的工作
You want his job.
你想当白宫的幕僚长
You want to be the White House chief of staff.
当然了 我想当个大人物
Hell yeah. I want to run that mother.
你觉得不该等你攒够了资历吗
And you don't think you should wait your turn?
塞勒斯是我的好朋友
Cyrus has been a great friend to me.
他也是这个世界上最差劲的人之一
He's also one of the worst human beings on the planet.
你没回答我的问题
That doesn't answer my question.
我答了
It does.
好人才会安心地等着轮到自己
A good person would wait their turn.
但塞勒斯不会 真正的政♥治♥怪兽不会
But a Cyrus wouldn't. A true monster would never wait.
怪兽会插队 怪兽会抢座
A monster cuts in line. A monster takes.
你我都知道 整个华盛顿都是怪兽
And you and I both know that this town is run by monsters.
他们是掌权者
They have the power.
牙最尖 爪最利的人才能上位
The biggest dogs with the sharpest teeth own the room.
所以 我还要等多久
So, how long should I wait?
你觉得我这么乖乖地等多久
How long do you think it'll be before a big dog
就会被别的怪物毁灭 抢了我的位置
will rip my throat out and take my spot in line?
而那些怪物晚上又怎么能安眠
But how do the big dogs sleep at night?
如果我下了手 却再也睡不安心了怎么办
I mean, what if I do this and I can't sleep at night?
艾比
Abby...
你是个好人
You're a good person.
你只是离总统太近了
You're just standing too close to the Oval.
你能触碰到权力 你想要这权力
You can feel the power, and you want it.
人人都想
Everyone does.
但是别
But don't --
别让那个地方腐化了你
don't let that place corrupt you.
一旦你出手毁了塞勒斯
Once you drive that stake through Cyrus's heart,
就再也回不了头了
there will be no turning back.
只要你摘掉了好人的标签 就再也贴不上了
Once you take the white hat off, it's gone.
你就不再是你了
You will no longer be you.
而最关键的问题是
And the thing is,
当大人物 并没有那么风光
being a big dog isn't as great as it seems.
做好人吧
Be a better person.
好吗
Okay?
奎恩·珀金斯来电
什么事
What?
知道他去哪了吗
Any idea where he went?
我追踪了他的卫星定位
I'm tracking his GPS.
希望能在他找到肖恩·巴顿之前找到他
Hopefully we get to him before he gets to Sean Barton.
-肖恩·巴顿 -金的新男友
- Sean Barton? - Kim's new boyfriend.
他在弗雷德里克卖♥♥♥车♥ 喜欢自酿啤酒
He sells cars in Frederick, home-brews as a hobby.
哈克看见他和金 哈维在一起
Huck saw him with Kim and Javi.
我知道他不爽
I knew he was upset.
没想到他这么不爽
I didn't think he was that upset.
你应该告诉我他在监视他的家人
You should have told me he was spying on his family.
他在看他儿子踢足球比赛
He was watching his kid play a soccer game.
我没觉得有什么不正常的
I didn't think it was a big deal.
更没想到他是政♥府♥训练的杀手
I also didn't know he was a government-trained assassin.
我非常感谢你帮我脱身 哈罗德
Well, I really appreciate you helping me out, Harold.
我本来要去见我女友和她儿子
I'm supposed to meet my girlfriend and her son.
不客气
Yeah, no problem.
你们两个
You two, um...
你们处了很久了吗
You two been dating long?
几个月吧 她很不错
Only a few months. She's great.
她儿子是个好孩子
And her son's the best.
你有孩子吗
You got kids?
现在没了
Not anymore.
我
I...
很抱歉 哈罗德
I'm so sorry, Harold.
人生难料啊
Sometimes things just happen.
你刚刚错过了一个加油站
Hey, man, I think you just passed the gas station.
哈罗德
Harold?
我不叫哈罗德
The name's not Harold.
你也不叫肖恩
And yours isn't Sean.
所以你认为我们应该接受那些
So, you're saying we should actually embrace
希望分♥裂♥国家的人
those that want to tear this country down?
我是说如果我们总是指着特定的族群
I'm saying if we keep telling certain people
说他们是外人 那我们怎么能指望他们
they don't belong here, then how can we expect them
不恨我们
to not hate us?
我们难道不是在小学里学过
I mean, didn't we learn that in preschool,
己所不欲 勿施于人吗
to treat others like we want to be treated?
所以基础教育才这么重要 顺便说句
That's why early education is so important, by the way.
所以我才希望不仅支持
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表