剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
没错
We are listening to records.
但愿别只是听歌♥而已
Hopefully that's not all we're doing.
他们知道西安哥拉的事了
They know about West Angola.
他们有我被绑♥架♥的录像
They have the tape of me from when I was taken.
不可能
That's impossible.
他们在你给他们的文件里找出了什么
They found something in the documents you gave them.
让他们查到了中情局
It led them to the CIA.
-你怎么知道的 -不重要了
- How do you know all this? - It doesn't matter.
我知道了
I know.
为了情妇不惜开战 可以被作为弹劾罪行了
Going to war for your mistress is an impeachable offense.
只要录像这一个证据就够了
That tape is all the proof they need.
那我们就想法子脱身
So we find a way around it.
就说录像是假造的
We can say it's been doctored.
没人会信的
And no one will buy it.
那我就说从未见过这个录像
Then I never saw it.
什么
What?
我从未见过那个录像 也不知道你被绑♥架♥
I never saw the tape. I never knew you were taken.
那场战争
The war...
与你无关
had nothing to do with you.
这个可行
That could work.
肯定行
It will work.
只要塞勒斯不说
As long as Cyrus doesn't say otherwise.
塞勒斯是能把你和录像联♥系♥到一起的唯一人证
Cyrus is the only person that connects you to that tape.
他可以说你看到了录像
He can say you saw it.
他不会的
He wouldn't.
好吧 他会的
Okay, he would.
我们多年前应该把咱们俩
We should have locked ourselves in a room
锁进房♥间 然后喝个酩酊大醉
and gotten drunk together years ago.
我从没有和一个女人
I haven't had this much fun
玩一夜玩得这么开心 从没有
spending the night with a woman, hell, ever.
你应该来为我工作
You should come and work for me.
为一个资浅参议院吗
A junior senator?
不会过很久的 只要你来为我工作
Not for long, not if you come and work for me.
喂
Hello?
比尼先生吗
Mr. Beene?
总统要和你通话
Please hold for the president.
谁啊
Who is it?
没谁
Nobody.
一个朋友罢了
It's just a friend.
我看见你的访谈了 挺好的
I saw your interview. It was good.
你很棒 很诚实
You were good. You were you.
你的老朋友今晚哪儿去了
So, where's your old friend tonight?
她有会要开
She had a meeting.
你们怎么认识的
How do you know her?
她是我妻子
She's my wife.
你从未和我说过
You never told me that.
你从未问过
You never asked.
现在问了
I'm asking now.
问我妻子吗
About my wife?
是的 尽管听着无比荒谬
Yes, as ridiculous as that sounds.
她很好
Uh, she's great.
那真好
That's good.
是的 你会喜欢她的
Yeah. You'd like her.
好吧
Okay.
你是不是该说...
Is this the part where you say --
你们很像吗
She's a lot like you?
我不知道怎么回答了
Not sure how to respond to that.
意思就是你喜欢的人都有固定类型吗
Guess that means you have a type.
你也是
So do you.
已婚男士
Married guys.
你有没有...
Did you get extra --
谢谢
Thanks.
塞
Cy.
总统先生
Mr. President.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
为什么找我来
Why am I here?
我希望你回来
I want you back.
回来
Back?
回白宫
In the White House.
在这儿 为我工作
Here. Working for me.
你要把我的工作还给我了吗
You're offering me my job back?
我已经有了幕僚长 但还有类似的职务
I have a chief of staff, but yes, something similar.
职位高 高级顾问
High level. Senior adviser.
为什么
Why?
因为我现在需要你
Because I could use you right now.
国家需要你
The country could use you.
我们在这一届任期内还有未竟的事业
We have unfinished business in this administration,
我希望你也能出一份力
And I want you to be a part of it.
我知道我们最近有过分歧
I know we've had some difficulties recently.
我们都过为感情用事 鲁莽轻率了
I think we both acted emotionally and precipitously.
我希望为了国家 我们能把这些抛之脑后
I want to put that behind us for the good of the country.
我希望你回到我们团队
I want you on my team.
分歧
Difficulties?
是的
Yes.
真有意思
This is interesting.
他们抓到什么把柄了
What do they have?
什么
What?
议会委员会 他们找到你什么把柄了
The senate committee. They have something on you.
所以我才被召来
That's why I'm here.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不是戒指的问题 她已经搞定了
It's not the ring. She fixed that.
比那事儿更严重 是什么
It's bigger than that. What is it?
-塞 -阿曼达·唐纳吗
- Cy -- - Amanda Tanner, maybe?
雷明顿事件吗 是不是知道罗文了
Remington? Do they know about Rowan?
迪法恩斯呢
Defiance?
不
Oh, no.
是那条录像
It's the tape.
西安哥拉
West Angola.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
那真是大事不妙了 是吧
That's really not good, is it?
但现在 这真是太妙了
But this? This is good.
是她的点子 不是你 真聪明
This is her, not you. It's smart.
只有我可以作证你看过录像
I'm the only one who can say you saw it.
我 还有那个植物人安德鲁
Well, me and the vegetable Andrew,
他现在只能淌口水了 所以只有我
but he's just drooling now, so it's just me.
你把职位还给我 或者随便安插什么职位
You give me back my job -- or some job --
我就说 我从没见过什么录像
and I say I never saw the tape.
这就是交易内容 对吧
That's the deal, right?
是的
Yes.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
在州长竞选的时候你发错过多少次
How many times did you mispronounce "Delano"
"德拉诺"的音
in that governor's debate?
-什么 -和阿斯利特辩论的时候
- Excuse me? - Against Astley.
你总发成"德雷诺"
You kept saying the city of "Dell-ano"
而不是"德拉诺"
instead of the city of "De-layno."
还记得吗
Do you remember?
我不记得了 都16年前得事了 是初级
No, I have no idea. That was 16 years ago in the primary --
是17年前 不是初级竞选的时候
It was 17 years ago, and it wasn't the primary.
是州长大选 第二次辩论
It was the general, the second debate.
一共说错了三次
You fumbled it three times --
前两次是在前五分钟里
twice in the first five minutes
45分钟后又说错了一次
and once again about 45 minutes later.
但你最后意识到了
but you caught yourself that last time,
之后就再也没犯过
and you never did it again.
你拿下科恩县的成绩是领先11点
And you carried Kern county by 11 points.
你知道自己拿下科恩县是领先了11点吗
Did you know you carried Kern county by 11 points?
为什么现在说这些 塞勒斯
Why are we talking about this, Cyrus?
因为我想 如果你不想谈的话
Because I want to. If you don't want to talk about it,
我马上就走 你也可以开始排练辞职演讲了
I can leave and you can rehearse your resignation speech.
当选加州州长的第二天早晨
Do you remember what you ate
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表