剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
这也许对你行得通 对我却不行
That might work for you, but it doesn't work for me.
再说了 你们已经损失了不少客户
Plus, you're hemorrhaging clients.
不到半年 你们就会和我一样破产了
In less than six months, you'll be as broke as I am,
所以要问我想不想成为身穿西装的角斗士
So do I want to be a gladiator in a suit?
当然不
Hell, no.
你看了这些垃圾了吗
Have you seen this garbage?
格兰特的情妇承认婚外情
看到他们怎么称呼她了吗
You see what they're calling her in there?
是的
Yes.
全世界的报纸几乎都有
And in every other newspaper in the world.
还有早间节目
The morning shows?
那可是早上 孩子们都还在家呢
Morning, when people's kids are in the room.
计算她和多少男人睡过
Gave estimates on how many men she'd slept with
她几岁失身
and at what age she'd lost her virginity.
-是的 先生 我看到了 -真恶心
- Yes, sir. I saw -- - It's disgusting.
丽芙现在身陷险境
Liv's blindfolded on her knees in front of the firing squad,
我们却毫无作为
and we're doing nothing.
是你说的 什么也别做
Well, you told me to do nothing.
艾比害了她
Abby tied her hands!
我们得专心处理我们能解决的...
We need to concentrate on things we can possibly fix...
比如吉布森议员
like Senator Gibson.
共和党领导层准备向我施压
The republican leadership is going to put the screws to me.
-我们早就知道会这样 -但我了解吉布森
- We knew this was coming. - But I know Gibson.
我以前能说服他
I've charmed him in the past.
我试探试探他 看看能不能...
Let me feel him out and see if I can...
-你被解雇了 -总统先生
- You're fired. - Mr. President --
住口 你说的够多了
Do not talk! You are done talking.
你被解雇了
You are fired.
先生 这不是好时机
Uh, sir, it's not the best time --
今天内让她滚
I want her gone by the end of the day.
我来解决这事 回你的办公室
Let me fix this. Go back to your office.
别离开这栋楼
Do not leave this building.
别交出你的通行证
Do not turn over your hard pass.
等着
Just wait.
我们去哪儿
Where we going?
巴黎
Paris.
我不能去巴黎
I can't go to Paris.
你可以
Yes, you can.
我有单买♥♥卖♥♥ 你在那边有许多门路
I got a job. You got a lot of contacts over there.
所以你要去巴黎
You're going to Paris.
好 那你得花大钱请我
Fine. It's gonna cost you.
有人启动了拉撒路一号♥
Someone launched Lazarus One.
卢浮宫大火
The Louvre fire.
真糟
That sucks.
但我有单买♥♥卖♥♥
Eh. But I have a business.
就这样离开...
to just take off like this...
你帮过我们扳倒B613
Look, you helped us take down B613,
无论是谁做的 都是你我共同的敌人
so whoever's doing this is your enemy as much as mine.
我不是让你干白工
I'm not asking you to work for free.
我是给你机会自救
I'm asking you to work for your life.
你不能解雇艾比
You cannot fire Abby.
你这是意气用事
You're being emotional.
没错 我是意气用事 我很生气
Yes, I'm being emotional. I'm pissed.
意气用事有什么不对
What's wrong with being emotional about this?
你这又像个傻瓜了
Ok, now you're an idiot.
你刚说我是傻瓜
Did you just call me an idiot?
我们已经说过了
We have been over this.
你是美国总统
You're the President of the United States.
不能意气用事
You don't get to be emotional.
你得明智些
You have to be smart.
在丑闻发生之时
And firing your press secretary
解雇新闻发言人不是明智之举
in the middle of a scandal is not smart.
你是领袖
You're a leader.
-像个 -领袖一般思考 只是...
- Think like a --- - Like a leader. It's...
我知道我说了会照你说的做
I know I said I would do this.
艾比未经我允许这么做
Abby went behind my back.
她背叛了你
She betrayed you.
艾比所做的正是我会做的事
Abby did exactly what I would have done.
那你就是个傻子
Then you're an idiot.
我告诉你了...
I told you...
这是我的选择
this is my choice to make.
如果你夺走这个权利...
If you take that away from me...
我不需要别人来拯救我
I do not need to be rescued.
我觉得被冒犯了
I find it offensive.
所以我就袖手旁观看着你成为众矢之的吗
So I sit on my hands while you act as a punching bag?
不
No.
你到走廊上去 恢复艾比的职位
You walk down the hall and give Abby her job back.
丽芙 他们在折磨你
Liv. They are crucifying you out there.
你能坚持多久
How long can you handle that?
丽芙
Liv?
天呐
Oh, my god.
丽芙
Liv?
我要挂了
I have to go.
丽芙
Liv?
奥利维亚·波普
Olivia Pope,
23岁时考入乔治城法学院
age 23 in her first year at Georgetown Law.
我的职业梦想吗
My dream job?
去白宫
The White House.
希望有一天我能在那里工作
One day, I'd really love to work there.
我希望可以影响国家议程
I want to impact a national agenda
从而驱使美国勇往直前
that drives America forward.
什么地方能比白宫
What better, more influential place to do that
更有影响力呢
than the White House?
几年之后
A few short years later,
奥利维亚·波普的确坐在了
Olivia Pope would, in fact, have a seat
世界最有权力的人身边
at the world's most powerful table,
身边的人正是她帮助成功当选的总统先生
next to a man she helped get elected.
奥利维亚·波普是政♥治♥学者吗
Is Olivia Pope a political savant?
还是个充满野心 不惜一切代价
Or a woman so ambitious she would do anything
也要达到目的的女人呢
to get where she wanted to go?
不会再有人会对你
No one is gonna be taking pictures of you
从那间公♥寓♥进行偷♥拍♥了
from that apartment anymore.
我租下来了
I rented it,
用比市价高几百块钱的价格租下的
several hundred dollars above market.
你检查过那里吗
You sweep the place?
很干净 没有窃听器 也没有照相机
All clear -- no bugs, no taps, no cameras.
炉子可以用一个月
Burners. Month's supply.
每天换一个新的 旧的扔掉
Use a new one each day and then ditch the old one.
这程序我知道
I know the drill.
什么事
What?
有件事
So, here's the thing --
在媒体和客户之间周♥旋♥
between the press and our clients,
我们有点应接不暇了
we're kind of swamped at the office.
奎恩 我们最不需要的就是增加人手了
Quinn, the last thing we need is another person in our business.
好吧 不过我想聘请马库斯·沃克
Okay, but I tried to hire Marcus Walker
-来帮忙 你喜欢他... -奎恩
- to help out, who you like -- - Quinn.
不过他拒绝了我 我...
He shut me down anyway. I --
-我真的认为我们需要帮手 -不
- Look, I just really think we need someone. - No.
不管发生什么事 你们俩都应该有能力应付
Whatever's going down, you two should be able to handle it.
-明白吗 -明白了
- Understood? - Understood.
马上回来 我们来谈谈奥利维亚·波普三年级的老师
Coming up, we talk to Olivia Pope's third-grade teacher.
我可以切断所有有线电视的信♥号♥♥
I can kill the cable altogether.
不必了
Don't bother.
她迟到了
She's late.
在法国没有迟到这一说
It's France. There's no such thing.
你确定她有艺术界的人脉吗
You sure she's got art contacts?
是的 她就是干这行的
Yeah, this is her thing.
如果有人出♥售♥偷来的画 她会找到他们
If someone's selling stolen paintings, she'll find them,
然后她会作为买♥♥家出现
and then she can pose as the buyer.
她很厉害吗
And she's good?
是的 她很厉害
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表