剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, don't say anything about how big this suitcase is.
周末我要和男友出去
I'm going away for the weekend with my boyfriend.
我就像一个养着猫的普通人
Like I'm a regular person with a cat or something.
我带了糖 杂♥志♥
Okay, I got us candy, magazines.
可能多带了点薯片
I may have overdone it with the chips,
不过我们要在路上开4个小时
but we have four hours on the road,
我对我们有信心
and I believe in us.
走吧
Come --
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我刚刚接到一个老朋友的电♥话♥
I just got a call from an old buddy of mine.
我们在青春时代一起杀了许多人
We killed a lot of people together back in the day. Hmm.
总而言之 他妻子出门了 他被叫去上班
Anyway, his wife's out of town. He got called in to work.
他需要我帮他照看小孩
And he needs me to watch his kid.
有人想让你去照看小孩
Someone wants you to babysit?
我可能不是最佳人选
I probably wasn't the first call,
但这个人和我 我们总是互相照应
but this guy and I, we've got each other's back.
当我说我要杀了某人 我就得去杀
When I say I'm gonna kill somebody, I kill somebody.
当我说我要照看别人的孩子 我就得去
When I say I'm gonna watch someone's kid, I watch the kid.
你没必要一起去
You don't have to come.
让你一个小孩单独在一起
And leave you alone with a child?
我可不这样想
Yeah, I don't think so.
你在和人交往
You're seeing someone.
他告诉你了
He told you.
我曾相信他不会
I was sure he wouldn't.
我从来都摸不透他
I can never figure him out.
你认为他会那样做
You think he's gonna go one way --
结果反过来 是完全相反的做法
Turns around, goes the exact opposite.
她是谁
Who is she?
重要吗 你在意吗
Does it matter? Do you care?
不
No.
你打算告诉我她是谁吗
Are you gonna tell me who she is?
听上去你很在意
You sound like you care.
是现实
I sound practical.
你现在谈恋爱了 很好
You're dating now. Fine.
你想和一群女人厮混 你真行
You want to run around with a bunch of women, good for you.
玩女人 纵欲狂欢
Play, have an orgy.
丽芙 只有一个女人
Liv, there is only one woman.
我们谈了一段时间了
We've been dating for a while.
所以说 这是认真的
So, this is serious.
她很特别
She's special.
你会喜欢她的
You'd like her.
你不必担心任何事情
And you don't need to worry about anything.
她和我都非常安全
She and I are very safe.
我们很安全 你也很安全
We're safe. You're safe.
好吗
Okay?
总统先生
Sir?
我为昨晚的事道歉
I'm very sorry about last night.
你现在生我的气 我能理解
You're angry at me, and I understand that.
我完全做错了 而且
I-I approached it all wrong, and --
因为我不知道自己在干嘛 我承认
because I don't know what I'm doing. I admit that.
除你之外
There have only been two other
之前只有两位单身总统
single presidents besides you.
最近的一位是1886年的格罗弗·克利夫兰
The last one was Grover Cleveland in 1886.
没有可参考的做法和流程
There is no roadmap here. There are no protocols.
我们是在摸着石头过河 所以我不知要怎么办
We're flying blind, so I don't know what I'm doing.
但我知道 你不能和莉莲约会
But what I do know is that you can't date Lillian,
或者任何其他人
or anyone else, for that matter,
除非我们能坐下来制定出计划
until we sit down and make a plan.
夏洛特 为我接通莉莲·福雷斯特
Charlotte, get me Lillian Forrester.
莉莲 我是菲茨
Lillian, it's Fitz.
你今晚有空吗
Are you free tonight?
我是把这个位置留给其他人的
I was kind of saving that seat for somebody else.
给你儿子留的 我知道
For your son. I know.
在你离婚后
You guys have been meeting here
你们父子每隔一个周六都会在这儿碰面
every other Saturday since the divorce.
你妻子 准确说是前妻 不想再与你有瓜葛
Your wife -- ex-wife -- wants nothing to do with you.
但你儿子 他是你最大的支持者
But your son, well, he is your biggest supporter.
在我看来 他是唯一一个不是
Your only supporter who's not a white supremacist,
白人至上主义者的支持者
as far as I can tell.
我敢肯定 要是他有任何不测
I'm sure that if anything ever happened to him,
你肯定会绝望至极
you would be devastated.
对吗 韦恩
wouldn't you, Wayne?
你想要什么
What do you want?
不是我想要什么
It is not what I want.
而是你想要什么 韦恩
It is what you want, Wayne.
绝大多数的父母 当孩子遇到麻烦
Most parents, their child gets into trouble,
面临死亡 他们会向上帝祈祷
faces death, they pray to god
上帝 让我受死吧
and say, "God, take me instead.
放过我的孩子 让他活下去
Spare my baby. Let them live."
你是那种父亲吗 韦恩
Are you that kind of parent, Wayne?
愿意为了他们而牺牲自己的生命
Willing to sacrifice your life for theirs?
是 还是不是
Yes or no?
是
Yes.
很高兴听你这样说 韦恩
That is good to hear, Wayne.
我们找到人了
We have our guy.
干得好 汤姆
Good work, Tom.
-小红 -谢天谢地你回来了
- Red! - Oh, thank god you're back.
总统失去理智了
The President is out of control.
失去理智了
Out of control.
难道格罗弗·克利夫兰的新闻发言人处理过此事吗
Did Grover Cleveland's press secretary have to deal with this?
我试图和他谈谈
I tried to talk to him,
但是他像一个淫♥荡♥的青少年一样
but he's behaving like a horny teenager.
你知道当我早些时候去他办公室
Do you know that when I went into his office
试图和他谈谈的时候...
to try to talk to him earlier...
听好 只需轻轻一击 很简单
Okay, just tap it in, nice and easy.
眼睛要紧盯着球洞 好吗
And keep your eye on the hole, okay.
-好的 -你能行的
- Okay. - You got this.
我想你应该紧盯着球
I thought you were supposed to keep your eye on the ball.
可能吧 我不打高尔夫球
Could be. I don't play golf.
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
加油 加油 加油 继续 继续 继续
Come on. Come on. Come on! Go, go go!
我做到了 查理叔叔 一杆进洞
I did it, Uncle Charlie! A hole-in-one!
干得漂亮
That's what I'm talking about!
就该这么做 伙计
Way to go, buddy!
-大卫 -别关门
- David... - Don't close the door.
-你看过那个数了吗 -什么数
- Have you seen the numbers? - What numbers?
自苏珊宣布竞选总统以来 她的民调数
Susan's poll numbers since she announced.
-没有 -真是太高了
- No. - They're amazing.
-你在干什么 -我在脱衬衫
- What are you doing? - I'm taking off my shirt.
不要 为何要脱
No. Why?
那样我们就可以庆祝
So we can celebrate.
你想与苏珊心爱的男人做♥爱♥
You want to celebrate Susan's poll numbers
来庆祝她获得的选票数吗
by having sex with the man she's in love with?
不行 我不能那样做
No. I can't do that.
为什么不呢
Why not?
因为我不行
Because I can't.
你需要点药吗
Do you need to take something?
什么 不用
What? No.
没什么好尴尬的
It's nothing to be embarrassed about.
我开玩笑 很显然 那会非常尴尬
I'm joking. Obviously, it would be totally embarrassing.
我不用服药
I do not need to take something.
那么到底是什么问题
So then what's the problem?
问题是我今晚要和她约会
The problem is I'm seeing her tonight.
噢 去看无聊电影吗
Aw, to go see some nerd movie?
那又怎样
So what?
你今晚要和她上♥床♥ 对吗
You're gonna sleep with her tonight, aren't you?
我可不想如此冒昧 她是说吃晚饭
I don't want to be presumptuous. She said dinner.
-是或不是 -吃晚饭可能就是
- Yes or no. - And that -- dinner could mean yes.
我觉得是...
I think...
很好
Good.
-这很好 -很好吗
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表