剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
消失无踪
Disappear into the night.
不行 罗文定位了你的手♥机♥ 封锁了你的账户
No, Rowan has your phones tapped, your accounts tagged.
天不亮他就能找到你
He'll find you by dawn.
哈克说得对 我们不能逃跑
Huck's right. We can't just run away.
我们得让你摆脱我父亲的控制
We need to get you off my dad's hook.
我20年都没能摆脱你父亲
If I haven't managed to shake your father in 20 years,
到明天凌晨四点前 我肯定也做不到
I can't do it by 4:00 tomorrow.
你可以
Yes, you can.
如果他想让你搭上总统的特快车
If what he wants is to put you on a presidential ticket,
你要做的就是
then you have to jilt Vanessa
在全华府的注目下拒绝凡妮莎
at the altar in front of all of Washington.
有点太残忍♥ 是不是
It's kind of cruel, don't you think?
残忍♥到你的政♥治♥前途
So cruel that your political prospects
会被降为零
going forward would be zero.
没人再会想把你弄进白宫了
No one would dream of putting you up for office.
甚至是我都没法帮你了
Not even I can bring you back from that.
那我们就这么办
Then that's what we do.
我该在罗文起疑前赶紧回去了
I should go before Rowan gets suspicious.
-教堂见 -教堂见
- I'll see you at the church? - I'll see you at the church.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
我想要幸福
I want to be happy.
我准备好迎接幸福了
I'm ready to be happy.
别担心 我知道自己在做什么
Don't worry. I know what I'm doing.
好吧
Okay.
你的日子到了
Your time has come.
毕业日 B613在召唤
Graduation day. B613 beckons.
我没什么能为你做的了
There's nothing more I can do for you.
我如同亲生儿子般培育了你
I've built you in my likeness as I would my own son.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我想我已经准备好了
I believe I'm ready.
你的相信困扰着我
It's the "believe" portion that troubles me.
-我准备好了 -是吗
- I am ready. - Are you?
想要知道你是否真的准备好
To know if you are truly ready,
我必须给你一个选择
I must offer a choice.
在自♥由♥和牺牲间的选择
A choice between freedom and sacrifice.
你可以带上我给你准备的
You can join my organization with all the tools
所有装备加入我的组织 走出门去
I've equipped you with, walk out that door,
完成你的使命
and fulfill your destiny.
这一路会很坎坷 很孤单
It will be difficult. It will be lonely.
会把你逼上绝境 让你觉得
It will push you to places that will make you wish
还不如早死了干净
your life had ended long ago.
但你能成就伟大
But you will be great.
另一条路呢
Or?
你的档案已经被处理干净
Your record has been wiped clean.
你可以回到家里
You can return home
过上所谓的平常生活
and live what you perceive to be a normal life.
朝九晚五
Take 9:00 to 5:00.
下班后和朋友们喝上几杯
Drink a couple of beers with buddies after.
周末租几盘片子
Rent videos on the weekend
和你普通的妻子一起看
with your wildly underwhelming wife.
假装从未见过我
Forget you ever met me.
假装你心里的魔鬼已经被驱逐
Pretend that you have exorcised all of your demons.
孩子 我为你准备了第一条路
Son, I have prepared you for this life,
但我不能逼你接受
but I-I cannot make you want it.
所以我有一个简单的问题要问你
So I have one very simple question for you.
你想要这种人生吗
Do you...want this?
还是更喜欢正常
Or do you prefer normal?
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
真的
Truly.
谢谢你所做的一切
For everything you've done.
本周末华府的什么盛典最一票难求
The toughest ticket in Washington this weekend?
不是国家队对费城队的比赛
No, not the Nationals versus the Phillies.
而是国安局局长杰克·巴拉德
It is the wedding of NSA Chief Jake Ballard
和华盛顿律师和社交名流凡妮莎·莫斯的婚礼
and attorney/Washington socialite Vanessa Moss.
这对新人今天晚些时候
The two are set to wed later today
举♥行♥婚礼 内部人称
in what many insiders are calling
这是首都十年未见的盛大婚礼
the wedding of the decade in the nation's capital.
你告诉杰克
When you break the news to Jake
他还得娶凡妮莎的消息时
that he's still going to marry Vanessa,
告诉他 你改变主意了
tell him that you've changed your mind.
我知道你在搞什么鬼 奥利维亚
I know what you're planning, Olivia.
他在为你放弃他的人生
He's throwing his life away for you.
你觉得这是我在汲取权力吗
You think this is about me getting power.
和你不同 我曾经拥有权力 成就过伟大
See, unlike you, I've had power, achieved greatness.
这一切是为了让杰克能再进一步
This is about Jake finally stepping forward
接受他的伟大
and accepting his own greatness.
他不想要 从来没有想过
He doesn't want it. He never did.
如果婚礼没有顺利进行
If this wedding does not go forward,
我会割断杰克的喉咙
I will slit Jake's throat.
如果杰克知道是我
If Jake learns that I was the one
逼你伤了他的心
that made you break his heart, that, too,
我也会割断他的喉咙
will force me to slit his throat.
我会的
I will do that...
不是因为他让我失望了
not because he's failed me.
我这么做是因为我爱他
I will do that because I love him.
因为他是我们家的天才
Because he is the talent in this family.
我宁愿他死了 也不要他甘于平庸
And I would rather he be dead than mediocre.
我已经失去一个女儿了
I've already... lost a daughter.
如果你身上的事发生在我儿子身上
To hell if I will let what happened to you
我无法接受
happen to my son.
婚礼
A wedding...
还是葬礼
or a funeral.
选择权在你
Choice is yours.
杰克
Jake.
丽芙
Liv.
是来祝我好运的吗
You here to wish me luck?
我就要在最庞大的媒体注目下
Before I go ahead and jilt a perfectly lovely woman
拒绝一个完美的新娘
in possibly the most public
还是以最羞辱人的方式
and humiliating way ever conceived?
-我确实需要点运气 -我做不到
- I could really use -- - I can't do this.
什么 做不到什么
What? You can't do what?
和你在一起 我做不到
Be with you. I can't be with you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
出什么事了
What happened?
没有
Nothing.
-是罗文找到你了吗 -不是
- Did Rowan get to you? - No.
他做了什么 说了什么
What did -- what did he do? What did he say?
不关他的事 是我
This isn't him. This is me.
我们可以解决的
Well, we can fix this.
杰克 不 这解决不了
Jake, no. This can't be fixed.
-发生什么了 -一直在发生的
- What happened?! - What always happens.
我觉得我想要什么
I think I want something,
我以为我想要和你在一起 过正常的日子
I think I want to be with you, be normal, and --
你爱我
You love me.
杰克 听着
Jake, listen --
你爱我
You love me.
我不能和你在一起
I can't be with you!
不是仅仅因为不能
It's not even just that I can't.
是我不想
I don't want to.
所以你去和她在一起吧
So you should just be with her.
娶凡妮莎
Marry Vanessa.
你究竟怎么了 出什么事了
What happened to you?! What the hell is going on?!
你配不上我
You're not good enough for me.
你太软弱了 你想要的太多了
You're weak. You need me too much.
需要我告诉你 你要干什么 该怎么想
Need me to tell you what to do and how to feel and --
你从来不是我的选择
You were never an option for me.
你是我的一条出路
You're an escape.
可以任由我摆布的人
Someone to toy with.
一个玩物 一个炮♥友♥ 附属品
You're a yo-yo. A booty call. A sidepiece.
说实话 这么久了你还没有意识到
And frankly it's embarrassing that you still haven't realized,
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表