剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我想你
I missed you.
非常想你
I missed you a lot.
是我
It's me.
你说了不要联♥系♥你
I know you said not to call,
但我想让你知道 我明白的
but I just wanted you to know... I get it.
这么长时间 我一直在等
All this time, I've been waiting
等你告诉我你想要的究竟是什么
to hear from you so you could tell me what you wanted,
但你想说的是你不想要什么 是吧
but it's what you don't want, isn't it?
你不想要这一切
You don't want this.
我就要否认萨莉所说的了
I'm going to deny Sally's story
让梅莉重回白宫
and bring Mellie back to the White House
因为我不希望你
Because I don't want you
为了我抛弃自己的生活
to throw away your whole life just for me.
我爱你 所以不要你那样
I love you too much for that.
诺亚·贝克
独家访谈
对话总统与议员
你还好吗
You good?
我很好
I'm good.
奥利维亚·波普 你是总统的情人吗
Olivia Pope, are you the president's mistress?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表